*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

I had my first at 6w0 (my current pic), and have another on Thursday (hopefully 8w!)... I'm super nervous about it as I've had some bad cramping off and on all day today (and some yesterday)- thankfully no bleeding.

Is anyone else still suffering through cramps this late?

I'm suffering quite bad cramps but it said in a book they can get worse about 8 weeks as you are stretching more.

My symptoms come and go. Try not to worry too much. Which is easier said than done. I believe I was frantic for days that I had nothing and felt really good. Then I realized my boobs still hurt I had only gotten used to it. The cramps were there. Off and on but it didn't phase me as much anymore.

Day 3 of the colace regime and still... Nothing. I'm so terrified I'll end up in the ER again with impacted Bowels. Like I did with dd. sigh. That's why I'm convinced it's a girl!! There's gotta be a poop break for me soon!!! Gonna try a bit of caffein today to see if that helps.

I'm getting scared about constipation now, I get severe constipation and get hospitalised, I'm taking a laxative but still nothing....

8 week sonogram today in an hour. Never made it out of the 6-7 week mark with previous two. Fx for me please, praying this lil bean is sticking around.

Hubby told me he will be out of town for Father's Day so if bean is all good today I will be telling him tonight.

Good luck, let us know how it goes and how hubby takes it??

My nausea today has gone to a whole new level and I start to heave and feel abit weak...

Hope everyone is good today xxxx

Congrats on the new girls, and so sorry for the losses..

Hope everyone is OK today, I've been feeling hungry, sickly and head aching all day long. I'm wondering if different symptoms mean different sex?? I didn't have either with DS1(I can hope)

Lovely scans too ladies!! I can't wait for ours it will be on the 12th, time is going sooooo slooooowwwllllyyyyyy lol

Hi ladies
Hope you're all well today? Rather busy day for me today & only just had chance to have a peek on here. Can't wait to see the scan pics ladies!
I've started my antibiotics yesterday & I'm not sure if it's a coincidence or not but other then feeling sick when u 1st woke up today I've been rather good! Not as tired either tonight so hopefully it's the water infection that's been making me feel so awful, I'm going to wait until I've finished my antibiotics & start taking my folic acid again to see how it goes, at least I'll know then if it was the water infection making me so sick or wether it is in fact the folic acid that isn't agreeing with me again xx

Sorry to hear of more losses :( massive hugs- take care of yourselves.

Good luck sunshine :) hope it went well today!

AFM: booked my scan for Monday, when I'll be 7+1. Trying to remain calm but really I'm excited. Will be devastated if it's not good news. But feeling so bloated & sick & looking v pregnant already!! So hoping it will be.

Speaking of good news I got a promotion at work today, so feeling chuffed with myself :)

Hope everyone is well :)

Xxx

Doc went great today. He said I am at 8 weeks and 5 days, which is another milestone down. Never made it out of the 6-7 week range. Still cautious of course but doc today seemed optomistic and say we are halfway outta this first tri...

That's great sunshine! xx

A new little baby joined the family today. Kati Moon! <3 <3 All the grandbabies, unplanned, ended up with nature names. Lila Sky, Delanie Rose, Meadow Raine, and Kati Moon :) And all so close in age!! Year old, 6 months, 3 1/2 months, newborn.

I'm pretty sure when I come out with this pregnancy both sides of the fam will hope for a boy xx

Attachments

• 10300886_10204235500711468_1672152131078720321_n.jpg
    10300886_10204235500711468_1672152131078720321_n.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 1
Congrats thosevibes!!

Ok, I haven't been able to post much, but I've definitely been stalking. So some of you will appreciate this tmi post.... I finally pooped! :rofl: I think it's time for softeners!

So sorry to hear of some jellybean losses... :cry:

Oh my goodness the bottom of my back is red raw where I have itched so much... Anyone else itchy?? And why do we get itchy?? Xxxxx

AFM: booked my scan for Monday, when I'll be 7+1. Trying to remain calm but really I'm excited. Will be devastated if it's not good news. But feeling so bloated & sick & looking v pregnant already!! So hoping it will be.

Speaking of good news I got a promotion at work today, so feeling chuffed with myself :)
Congrats on the promotion!!

If I can make you feel any better, today a co-worker came in today and said, "wow, are you ok? You look terrible!" - gee...thanks!! :brat:

Doc went great today. He said I am at 8 weeks and 5 days, which is another milestone down. Never made it out of the 6-7 week range. Still cautious of course but doc today seemed optomistic and say we are halfway outta this first tri...

How exciting!! Congrats :)

A new little baby joined the family today. Kati Moon! <3 <3 All the grandbabies, unplanned, ended up with nature names. Lila Sky, Delanie Rose, Meadow Raine, and Kati Moon :) And all so close in age!! Year old, 6 months, 3 1/2 months, newborn.

YAY for babies!! Thanks for posting the cute pic.

Ok, I haven't been able to post much, but I've definitely been stalking. So some of you will appreciate this tmi post.... I finally pooped! :rofl: I think it's time for softeners!

Your tmi made me snort! Who knew we'd appreciate a good poop so much? :thumbup:

Oh my goodness the bottom of my back is red raw where I have itched so much... Anyone else itchy?? And why do we get itchy?? Xxxxx

I'm afraid I haven't had that *yet* but I've had the driest throat and I think I'm drinking about 4 litres of water per day. I can't tell if it's allergies or preg. Anyone else crazy dehydrated?

Dawny, u should mention it to ur Dr n he will do blood tests because although it's probably nothing it could also be a sign of a liver condition some people get in pregnancy so it's worth a check.

Is it mad that I'm still doing hpts? It still doesn't feel real, iv seen a Dr and a student midwife, neither have confirmed it, just took my word for it. My scan isn't until 14th July and I won't see midwife until 2 weeks after that so I feel like I'm going it alone at the minute. I mean I'm not buying anymore hpts just using 10 I have but I think it will keep giving me relief and reassurance until the scan. Worry can't be good for the jellybean

Hi ladies! :hi:
I've been struggling the last few days. My gag reflex is on overdrive but I don't actually vomit. The doctor gave me a new medicine but it doesn't work well. I went back to the OB yesterday due to congestion and facial pain which is usually a sinus infection for me, they did another ultrasound and everything was good, but they don't want to put me on antibiotics since I'm so early. I was out of work yesterday and left early today due to feeling awful. I think I'm going to call the dentist tomorrow due to the discovery of a swollen gum and the facial pain concentrating in that area:dohh:. Hope everyone else is good!

Finally told hubby!!

He is excited and keeps looking at the sonogram photo. He went around the room tp pur animals and says 'you have a baby brother on the way' lol too cute.

Then, he comes up behind me rubbing belly and giving kisses...

So glad and now i can share my ups and downs openly and more calmly.

My symptoms come and go. Try not to worry too much. Which is easier said than done. I believe I was frantic for days that I had nothing and felt really good. Then I realized my boobs still hurt I had only gotten used to it. The cramps were there. Off and on but it didn't phase me as much anymore.

Day 3 of the colace regime and still... Nothing. I'm so terrified I'll end up in the ER again with impacted Bowels. Like I did with dd. sigh. That's why I'm convinced it's a girl!! There's gotta be a poop break for me soon!!! Gonna try a bit of caffein today to see if that helps.

I was so constipated with my last, especially after delivery, that I ended up with vision issues from all the prolonged straining. Tried colace, but made bm's painful . Finally started taking a magnesium supplement. Have continued taking it, especially now. Is that something u could do? I found it way more effective than any other meds.

Finally told hubby!!

He is excited and keeps looking at the sonogram photo. He went around the room tp pur animals and says 'you have a baby brother on the way' lol too cute.

Then, he comes up behind me rubbing belly and giving kisses...

So glad and now i can share my ups and downs openly and more calmly.

Aww that's too cute, great news Hun xx

5year, congrats on the promotion.
Sunshine, yay for telling hubby xx

Hi Ladies. Thought I would pop by and say hello. I'm currently in the December group but had my scan yesterday and have been put back 2 weeks and have to have another scan in a few weeks to date it. So looks like I'll be a January mum instead.

Hope you don't mind me popping in

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"