*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

I know I'm still super early, but after these last few days, I'm already having to take fiber pills- ouch. (Of course this would be my only symptom so far!) sigh.

Well my sickness seems to have gone! Yay but now I can't stop eating if today's anything to go by I'm going to end up the size of a bus!!

Very sorry Shilo, I can't imagine how you must be feeling :(

Mrshumphreys I'm so so with you on this, I'm deciding what I want to pig out on for tea, I'm starving!!!

Hooray progression!

Top is 9dpo, middle is 10dpo, bottom two are 11dpo (today)

I'm going to try to call the doctor about getting blood tests tomorrow- with my history, they said to contact them when I get a bfp to see if it's progressing (usually they won't see you until 8-10 weeks)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 13
Is anyone else suffering with backache? Mine is killing me tonight x

I may not be having a chemical like I thought. I woke up at 5 AM and decided to test with FMU. When I wiped there was brown blood, quite a bit. I wasn't too concerned but then I had red blood and panicked since AF would have been due today. Cried hysterically until I fell asleep. Woke up and no blood at all now... didn't bleed after that bit this morning. Now it's just a waiting game until I can see my OB tomorrow.

Good luck shilo

I just ate loads of sour cream dip and now worried it's not allowed and am panicking a bit!

Yeh yesterday my back was so sore.

Shilo good luck Hun I'm praying for you :hugs:keep us updated won't you.

Sour cream dips fine Hun I'm sure, I've eaten it during pregnancy, I love the stuff, with breadsticks, yum!!

Good luck shilo, could be a break through bleed hun,

You bleed when your usual AF would be due but are indeed pregnant!
Everything crossed for you x

I may not be having a chemical like I thought. I woke up at 5 AM and decided to test with FMU. When I wiped there was brown blood, quite a bit. I wasn't too concerned but then I had red blood and panicked since AF would have been due today. Cried hysterically until I fell asleep. Woke up and no blood at all now... didn't bleed after that bit this morning. Now it's just a waiting game until I can see my OB tomorrow.

I am really sorry hun :hugs:. Please keep us updated and let us know how everything goes at the OBGYN.

evening ladies :wave:

Sorry to hear youre having a rough time Shilo, hoping its breakthrough or implantation :hugs:

Hows everyone doing?

My symptoms aree starting to kick in now, ive got sore boobs as of today and cant stop weeing, been tired since day one but now I could sleep the clock round and having food aversions, cant stand the taste of sausages, bacon or coffee and have a really strong craving for limes.

I also have lower back ache, like a twingy sharp pain that comes and goes and some mild cramping but all in all I feel a lot healthier and happier with this pregnancy than my last. :flower:

Aww good luck shilo I know it probably won't help but if it makes you feel any better with my 1st I had 2 periods (found out I was pregnant at 8 wks only came off af 3days before finding out) my sister in law bled on & off all the way through her pregnancy my niece is now 5yrs & a friend of mine didn't know she was pregnant until 7months as she had regular periods it can happen, try to relax & keep your feet up I have everything crossed for you xx

I still don't really have any symptoms. A couple of times today I've thought I've felt a bit queasy, but then when I stop and think about it I'm not really sure.
I've managed not to test today - but i definitely will tomorrow :haha:

Hello,

about 5 weeks along, today. this will be our first child. I am 36 hubby is 39. I have had two prior miscarriages. My HCG level at 4 weeks was 344 and two days later was 768 so hopefully that is good news. I get my first ultra sound next Monday, May 12th, at 6 weeks, to check for a heartbeat. Hope you are all doing well.

Shilo I'm sorry to hear what your going through. I have everything crossed for it being implantation bleeding xx

Are any of the first time mums-to-be getting totally carried away and already picking out nursery furniture, prams etc? I've spent half the day looking for stuff...:blush:

Im not a FTM but ive already been looking for my double pram lol! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->