*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

0203- that's fantastic news! I just have to make it past next Wednesday- going to be paranoid at least until then! (I work at a school for kids with special needs too- got kicked in the stomach during my first pregnancy- scared me!)

After last night's pains, I had to go out and get more tests. Judging by progression (top is fmu yesterday, bottom is 3:30pm today/13dpo), things look ok...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 8
I'd love twins too!! So exciting! When will u find out? (Sorry if you've already answered this somewhere else!) x

I think twins as a first pregnancy/children would be fab, but I've heard having twins after singulars is haaaaard work! You have to change everything you know about routine/feeding/changing etc etc plus with older kids (that are only toddlers) to look after too... Arghh it makes me sweat just thinking about it :rofl: I don't think it's twins, but we are going to get an early reassurance scan at around 7w I think :) so we will soon know.

I hear what ya saying about twins. Everyone including oh thinks I could be having twins. But I'm hoping not lol. I want one kid at a time lol. Yess their double the blessing, but I can also jus imagine the craziness that comes with it. YIKES HAHAH.

A holiday that would be nice :) :thumbup:

Luckily it's night time here so DD is fast asleep in bed, been waiting for my chill out time all day :coffee:

Lol I kno that's right. When ds gets home I'm gonna put a movie on for him or something so he can chill out lol. I'm soo tired I can really go to sleep as if its night time lol

Take a little nap it can't harm :winkwink:

lol ima try. Hopefully ds lets me. Ima make me some cereal first tho lol

Has anyone else got really itchy skin? It's driving me insane! :hissy:

59 pages?????? Geez!!! What did I miss?? Hahaha!!!! I have some catching up to do, lol. I just wanted to let you ladies know that I got the first round of HCG blood work back. I'm 5 weeks, 4 days and my number was 9638!!!! I go back tomorrow for the second blood work test to make sure it's doing what it needs to be doing. I have to say, this it the first time it has really dawned on me that this IS happening. I couldn't mentally get on board that I'm pregnant. I know the tests said positive and all that, but I always had (and still do, but a little less now) that thought in the back of my mind that miscarriage is right around the corner. But these results really helped with putting those negative thoughts behind me!

I hope all you are doing wonderfully!!!!

I finally got the results of yesterday afternoon's blood tests (at 12dpo)- hcg was 93, and progesterone was 79.8 ! The nurse said those were good numbers, and that the progesterone is actually a fantastic number! :happydance:

last time I had hcg monitored (december pregnancy), it was 11 at 11dpo, and 99 at 14 dpo, which was progressing well according to them- so i'm happy with 93 at 12dpo. (I never saw it get above 99- they had me come in just over a week later due to spotting, and it was down to 33.)
here's what makes me feel much better- progesterone at 11 dpo that time was 13.5 (and they said that was fine for that time)- so that's a huuuuge change. maybe all of these side effects from taking the pills will be worth it...

praying for good news after tomorrow's blood test (guess this means i'll hear thursday afternoon)

I do, i've got a few lumps that look like insect bites or something and they're so itchy. I wondered if it's just my skin reacting differently with the pg hormones?

The job is a promotion where I work, I'm an aseptic pharmacy technician in an NHS hospital. I'm currently a band 4 and the interview is for a band 5 post.

Hi everyone, thanks for the welcome.

Still catching up, this thread moves so quick while I'm sleeping.

Hope you are all ok.

Shilo, fingers crossed everything is ok. Try not to worry.

I finally got the results of yesterday afternoon's blood tests (at 12dpo)- hcg was 93, and progesterone was 79.8 ! The nurse said those were good numbers, and that the progesterone is actually a fantastic number! :happydance:

last time I had hcg monitored (december pregnancy), it was 11 at 11dpo, and 99 at 14 dpo, which was progressing well according to them- so i'm happy with 93 at 12dpo. (I never saw it get above 99- they had me come in just over a week later due to spotting, and it was down to 33.)
here's what makes me feel much better- progesterone at 11 dpo that time was 13.5 (and they said that was fine for that time)- so that's a huuuuge change. maybe all of these side effects from taking the pills will be worth it...

praying for good news after tomorrow's blood test (guess this means i'll hear thursday afternoon)

Not sure what hcg lvls are lol I'm 12 dpo apand my hcg came back over 300 is that good or bad I didn't ask just said am I pregnant they said yes lol

over 300? are you sure you're only 12dpo??? I'd say that's good- that's crazy high!

That seems high for 12dpo, are there twins in your family?

That seems high for 12dpo, are there twins in your family?

Don't scare me don't think I could cope with twins omg does bromocriptine cause twins ? lol and yes I'm sure had a positive opk on the 23rd periods due the 9th had an internal on the 15th April the last day of my period and found out id pcos

I do, i've got a few lumps that look like insect bites or something and they're so itchy. I wondered if it's just my skin reacting differently with the pg hormones?

The job is a promotion where I work, I'm an aseptic pharmacy technician in an NHS hospital. I'm currently a band 4 and the interview is for a band 5 post.

Wishing you lots if luck. Hope it goes well :)

Has anyone heard of an Epi-No? https://www.epi-no.co.uk/
I was reading up about perineal massage and came across it.

And thank you for the luck, very much appreciated!

Hi ladies sorry if tmi but has anyone else had a lot of discharge? I know you do get more when pregnant but today I've had so much it's unbelievable! I don't remember having this much early on with the other 3 xx

Hi ladies sorry if tmi but has anyone else had a lot of discharge? I know you do get more when pregnant but today I've had so much it's unbelievable! I don't remember having this much early on with the other 3 xx

I've noticed it too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->