*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

You girls have me worried now. I have no symptoms yet at all, apart from the odd tug/twinge. Is this a bad sign?

No not at all Hun, my best friend who's pregnant too has only just started with any symptoms this week, she's 9wks 3days today, everybody is different don't be worrying cx

That seems high for 12dpo, are there twins in your family?

Don't scare me don't think I could cope with twins omg does bromocriptine cause twins ? lol and yes I'm sure had a positive opk on the 23rd periods due the 9th had an internal on the 15th April the last day of my period and found out id pcos

Just looked that up and it seems that there is no correlation. If it is twins though, lucky you. I wouldn't mind at all. There are twins in our side but in mens side so doesnt help me. My mum was adopted so we don't know about our maternal side. If not twins then thats a good sign of healthy pregnancy I believe.

You girls have me worried now. I have no symptoms yet at all, apart from the odd tug/twinge. Is this a bad sign?

I've no symptoms either don't worry about them when the hit you will be wishing them away

Hey belly sisters :hi: and tui saw your hcg numbers and they look great :)

First day, last Tuesday I went to ER for pains in abdomen which I thought was due to my appendectomy I had in Feb. Doc was gonna do a catscan but came back and said I was preggo with an hcg of 37, went Wed to my Ob/Gyn and they drew blood again and the results on Friday was 57 and got it drawn Monday (yesterday) and tomorrow I find out if its went up (f'xed) and they will draw blood again.

My new doc, she is awesome. She send me for labwork on all these things, they took likr 17 tubes of blood from me yesterday. My old doc wouldn't check these things untilI've miscarried three times with the same partner but my new one, she is like well lets just be safe and check for any blood disorders or so forth...

I am taking prenatal gummies, extra 800mg of folic acid, I am also on the progesterone pill/baby aspirin regimen. I am really trying everything so hope I've got asticky bean. It was only cycle 2 of trying.

Symptom wise.. Sore nips lol, no nausea or morning sickness and that has me worried. Bloating, super emotional, I have got a cold, tired alot, pee alot and somr twinges in abdomen. That is about it. I wish I had more.

I wish a h&h 9 months and that we all have ultra sticky beans :hugs:

I am not excited yet as I have never made it out of the first trimester with my 3 m/c but every pregnancy is different I know and I am just riding the waves. What will be, will be. But I am praying anyway :)

Attachments

• CAM00234.jpg
    CAM00234.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 14
That seems high for 12dpo, are there twins in your family?

Don't scare me don't think I could cope with twins omg does bromocriptine cause twins ? lol and yes I'm sure had a positive opk on the 23rd periods due the 9th had an internal on the 15th April the last day of my period and found out id pcos

Just looked that up and it seems that there is no correlation. If it is twins though, lucky you. I wouldn't mind at all. There are twins in our side but in mens side so doesnt help me. My mum was adopted so we don't know about our maternal side. If not twins then thats a good sign of healthy pregnancy I believe.

Said to hubby think he's fainted lol

Soo ladies I've decided that tomorrow morning in gonna call and try to get and earlier appt because I strongly believe in either carrying twins or further along because my stomach is way to big to only be a month and some change lol. I know theirs baby bloat but the way my stomach looks it has to be more than baby bloat lol

Anyone else just hot??? Seems like the min I start moving around I'm so hot!!

i get waves of hot, but i'm pretty sure it's the progesterone pills. they also have me dizzy / headachey constantly. I'm actually going to tell the teacher I work with why I've been completely useless the last few days (not wanting to tell people, but he may have guessed already- knows about all the chemicals)

boobs are finally getting sore. always get really bad before af, so i'm used to it and was enjoying the longer period of time without them! i hate this symptom (as does dh)

was texting my mom today, and she randomly said "you aren't pregnant are you" - and i can't lie to my mother. so i told her maybe a bit. she called and asked if she could tell my father. i said we didn't want to tell anyone, but she really wanted to. i told her she could, as long as she told him not to tell. sigh. so that's how my parents found out. was really hoping to keep it a secret for a father's day surprise. (and to see if this one worked out)

Guess my intro got skipped over....sigh :wacko:

lol...

Also on progesterone...makes me sleepy

Hi sunshine, you know I'm here. Think your intro sounded like you already belong here if it was this mornings post? Welcome welcome, when is your due date then?

Hey belly sisters :hi: and tui saw your hcg numbers and they look great :)

First day, last Tuesday I went to ER for pains in abdomen which I thought was due to my appendectomy I had in Feb. Doc was gonna do a catscan but came back and said I was preggo with an hcg of 37, went Wed to my Ob/Gyn and they drew blood again and the results on Friday was 57 and got it drawn Monday (yesterday) and tomorrow I find out if its went up (f'xed) and they will draw blood again.

My new doc, she is awesome. She send me for labwork on all these things, they took likr 17 tubes of blood from me yesterday. My old doc wouldn't check these things untilI've miscarried three times with the same partner but my new one, she is like well lets just be safe and check for any blood disorders or so forth...

I am taking prenatal gummies, extra 800mg of folic acid, I am also on the progesterone pill/baby aspirin regimen. I am really trying everything so hope I've got asticky bean. It was only cycle 2 of trying.

Symptom wise.. Sore nips lol, no nausea or morning sickness and that has me worried. Bloating, super emotional, I have got a cold, tired alot, pee alot and somr twinges in abdomen. That is about it. I wish I had more.

I wish a h&h 9 months and that we all have ultra sticky beans :hugs:

I am not excited yet as I have never made it out of the first trimester with my 3 m/c but every pregnancy is different I know and I am just riding the waves. What will be, will be. But I am praying anyway :)

Welcome!! :hi:

Praying with you for a happy and healthy 9months!! So glad u found a dr that is awesome!

Not too many symptoms for me yet. Mostly just tired and GI issues.

Tui-welcome and congrats! You were on one of the TTC threads that I was lurking over...glad to hear you got your BFP!

Ab75 and ttc_lolly-Thanks for the reassurance and kindness:)

SCgirl-sorry to hear you've been feeling crummy. Friday night nausea woke me up in the middle of the night, then I was rolling around in bed with a stomachache. Not fun! I also experienced some crazy chills...that was one of my first PG symptoms actually. Just could NOT get warm and was shivery. I would definitely keep monitoring your BP. Maybe it was high that one time because you were nervous? If you notice it continues to be high, I'd call your doc right away!

Luvspnk-I can definitely understand why you'd have a feeling of being overwhelmed. this is my first, and even I have had moments of panic where I feel like, "what have I done?!" and then I feel scared because I'm not in control of what's happening to my body. I'm assuming that's all normal though...this is a pretty big life change, lol

Missy, Beaned up, and Sunshine-congrats on the BFP'S!!

Shilo-I hope your level doubles! I was just researching HCG levels and it still seems like that level is in normal range for how far along you are.

As for myself, I have continued to have a small amount of spotting today, but it has lightened in color and is now tan. My doc wanted me to get an hcg level done today, and it's 293 at 16DPO. She said that's right where she wants it to be. I will be getting another level drawn on Thursday. I feel like my appetite has actually improved, which scares me because I get worried when my symptoms improve. No more nausea, but appetite continues to be in the low side. The thing that has surprised me the most is the mental fogginess I've been having. I feel like I'm just floating through life and don't care about anything, and make dumb mistakes and can't concentrate.

Hi sunshine, you know I'm here. Think your intro sounded like you already belong here if it was this mornings post? Welcome welcome, when is your due date then?

I believe Jan 12th. That is the supposed date. So glad to be here and your here tui :hugs:

Have an 830am doc appt for more pricking tomorrow lol my poor arms and fingers but whatever a girl's gotta do!!

I believe Jan 12th. That is the supposed date. So glad to be here and your here tui :hugs:

Have an 830am doc appt for more pricking tomorrow lol my poor arms and fingers but whatever a girl's gotta do!!

Good luck with doctor, sure everything will be great. I'm having another blood test tomorrow too. Think doc wants to see what hcg levels are now since I was so early before. I'm glad as I want to know everything is ok, but suddenly got really scared.

Got an appointment with my chosen midwife on friday. She sounds great. I think she teaches at the city uni so sounds like I will be in experienced hands.

Hi sunshine welcome :) that is really great about your doctor she sounds fab, fx for your next blood draw.

And congratulations of course!! ;) :happydance:

Mrshumphreys - I'm getting discharge too I don't remember it with my other pregnancys, tmi alert.. It Is like white and creamy is that normal?

Well that was the worst night's sleep ever. Stupid nerves, you'd think they would let me sleep so I has a good a chance as possible.
I got up to go to the toilet in the middle of the night and i noticed I had a few low down stabby type pains. I hope they're nothing bad, it was quite sudden and painful.

Mrshumphreys - I'm getting discharge too I don't remember it with my other pregnancys, tmi alert.. It Is like white and creamy is that normal?

I have the same exact thing. No worries tho, I have been reading a lot of preggers ladies having the same symptom.

Well that was the worst night's sleep ever. Stupid nerves, you'd think they would let me sleep so I has a good a chance as possible.
I got up to go to the toilet in the middle of the night and i noticed I had a few low down stabby type pains. I hope they're nothing bad, it was quite sudden and painful.

I get them too, quite often actually. Sometimes it will wake me up in my sleep. Never really lasts longer than a few minutes tho. As far as I know, that is also perfectly normal. From what I read as long as you do not see any blood then you should be fine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->