*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

I finally got the results of yesterday afternoon's blood tests (at 12dpo)- hcg was 93, and progesterone was 79.8 ! The nurse said those were good numbers, and that the progesterone is actually a fantastic number! :happydance:

last time I had hcg monitored (december pregnancy), it was 11 at 11dpo, and 99 at 14 dpo, which was progressing well according to them- so i'm happy with 93 at 12dpo. (I never saw it get above 99- they had me come in just over a week later due to spotting, and it was down to 33.)
here's what makes me feel much better- progesterone at 11 dpo that time was 13.5 (and they said that was fine for that time)- so that's a huuuuge change. maybe all of these side effects from taking the pills will be worth it...

praying for good news after tomorrow's blood test (guess this means i'll hear thursday afternoon)

Fantastic levels :wohoo: keep us updated with your new results :) I'm positive all will be well!

That seems high for 12dpo, are there twins in your family?

Don't scare me don't think I could cope with twins omg does bromocriptine cause twins ? lol and yes I'm sure had a positive opk on the 23rd periods due the 9th had an internal on the 15th April the last day of my period and found out id pcos

Were you taking any kind of fertility treatment for your PCOS i.e clomid? Not to scare you but they can cause multiples!

Hi ladies sorry if tmi but has anyone else had a lot of discharge? I know you do get more when pregnant but today I've had so much it's unbelievable! I don't remember having this much early on with the other 3 xx

Totally normal, tmi & a bit gross, but it's to keep everything clean and helps keep infection away from the cervix :flower:

You girls have me worried now. I have no symptoms yet at all, apart from the odd tug/twinge. Is this a bad sign?

Definitely not hun :hugs: some are just lucky, even though you don't feel it at the time! I had nothing with either if my daughters pregnancies and thought I'd got off lucky.... then I was hit with the worst nipple pains (like red hot pokers being stuck on them kinda pain :wacko) at around 7w, followed by constipation that I had to be medicated for a week later :lol: hopefully you'll just get some little symptoms and not terrible ones!

Hey belly sisters :hi: and tui saw your hcg numbers and they look great :)

First day, last Tuesday I went to ER for pains in abdomen which I thought was due to my appendectomy I had in Feb. Doc was gonna do a catscan but came back and said I was preggo with an hcg of 37, went Wed to my Ob/Gyn and they drew blood again and the results on Friday was 57 and got it drawn Monday (yesterday) and tomorrow I find out if its went up (f'xed) and they will draw blood again.

My new doc, she is awesome. She send me for labwork on all these things, they took likr 17 tubes of blood from me yesterday. My old doc wouldn't check these things untilI've miscarried three times with the same partner but my new one, she is like well lets just be safe and check for any blood disorders or so forth...

I am taking prenatal gummies, extra 800mg of folic acid, I am also on the progesterone pill/baby aspirin regimen. I am really trying everything so hope I've got asticky bean. It was only cycle 2 of trying.

Symptom wise.. Sore nips lol, no nausea or morning sickness and that has me worried. Bloating, super emotional, I have got a cold, tired alot, pee alot and somr twinges in abdomen. That is about it. I wish I had more.

I wish a h&h 9 months and that we all have ultra sticky beans :hugs:

I am not excited yet as I have never made it out of the first trimester with my 3 m/c but every pregnancy is different I know and I am just riding the waves. What will be, will be. But I am praying anyway :)

Welcome & congrats sunshine :flower: so your EDD is when sorry, the 12th?

This thread moves really fast and I think at the time of your posting all us UK ladies were fast asleep! No one would intentionally skip your post :hugs:

Well that was the worst night's sleep ever. Stupid nerves, you'd think they would let me sleep so I has a good a chance as possible.
I got up to go to the toilet in the middle of the night and i noticed I had a few low down stabby type pains. I hope they're nothing bad, it was quite sudden and painful.

I've been getting those... Right up my foof! Totally normal I think as I remember getting them before and someone saying it was just stretching going on in there!

Good morning/evening everyone! I put in for my mw request yesterday :happydance: also been looking at booking an early reassurance scan. Going to look for getting that for around 7w, but that feels like aaaaages away!

Morning ladies, how are we all?
I am all achey in my lower back.
Hi sunshine, good to see you here and congratulations again. Good luck with your next blood test xx

Hey everyone. I'm having a hard time sleeping. I'm having aching lower back pains. Once I get up though it subsides urghh.

ab75 I see ure going thru the same thing lol

Krissy you should get one of those maternity pillows, they are aaaaamazing. I foolishly sold mine so will have to go out and buy a new one now :dohh:

Yeah krissy, I am better when up too. I got rid of my last maternity pillow so will need to get a new one xx

There's so many things I got rid of and that I'll now need to buy all over again :dohh: good job I like to shop!

Anyone been looking at nursery ideas, furniture and clothes yet!? I have :blush: I've kinda already got the nursery picked out depending on what gender and know what pushchair I'm getting :lol: I've got lots of baby clothes, some old and some I just bought when ttc!

All this talk about pillows makes me want one! I have been sleeping out on the couch. For some reason I feel really uncomfortable on my side and my stomach. When I sleep on the couch, it doesn't feel as stiff when laying on my back as the bed does.

Krissy & Ab75, sorry you two are having such trouble sleeping.

lolly, I have already started looking at many things!! I must say, I am not being very frugal xx.

Hi everyone! My names Lauren, I'm 20 and finally pregnant again! Since my last MC in August 2013 I have been not actively trying... I was very shocked 5 days ago when I received a very strong bfp! (Never happened before, always sooo faint!) Every cramp I feel I get so anxious and worried, but as days go past I get more and more confident! I have had 5 chemical pregnancies that have never made it this far... I am 5 weeks and 3 days pregnant. I am due 4th January 2015, due to my losses I have a scan on Monday... I hope I make it. Congratulations everyone :) xxx

Hi everyone! My names Lauren, I'm 20 and finally pregnant again! Since my last MC in August 2013 I have been not actively trying... I was very shocked 5 days ago when I received a very strong bfp! (Never happened before, always sooo faint!) Every cramp I feel I get so anxious and worried, but as days go past I get more and more confident! I have had 5 chemical pregnancies that have never made it this far... I am 5 weeks and 3 days pregnant. I am due 4th January 2015, due to my losses I have a scan on Monday... I hope I make it. Congratulations everyone :) xxx

Congratulations on your :bfp: sweetie!! <3 :hugs:
Also, welcome to the group! Feel free to share and discuss anything you feel comfortable sharing. There seems to be a lot of kind and knowledgeable ladies on this forum.

All this talk about pillows makes me want one! I have been sleeping out on the couch. For some reason I feel really uncomfortable on my side and my stomach. When I sleep on the couch, it doesn't feel as stiff when laying on my back as the bed does.

Krissy & Ab75, sorry you two are having such trouble sleeping.

lolly, I have already started looking at many things!! I must say, I am not being very frugal xx.

Ahhh frugal's boring :haha: sorry you're not sleeping well :hugs: I'm already feeling a little uncomfortable when sleeping on my front too, shame as it's my fave position to sleep in. I think I slept on my front until I was around 12/13w with DD2, but might have to give it up sooner this time.

Hi Lauren, welcome and congrats! :yipee: good luck at your scan, look forward to hearing about it and catching a cheeky glimpse at your scan pic maybe!? x

There's so many things I got rid of and that I'll now need to buy all over again :dohh: good job I like to shop!

Anyone been looking at nursery ideas, furniture and clothes yet!? I have :blush: I've kinda already got the nursery picked out depending on what gender and know what pushchair I'm getting :lol: I've got lots of baby clothes, some old and some I just bought when ttc!

I've picked out my stroller car seat combo, did that about two months ago:haha:

Only trouble is it's a Graco model which they don't really have here. Got to find a US supplier that will send to NZ at a reasonable cost! Any ideas welcome.

Welcome Lauren, I know how you feel. Fingers crossed that this is your sticky bean xx
I'm just using same pram and cars seat that I used for both dd's, mothercare spin, still good condition so no point buying a new one. I won't start buying clothes etc until I know everything is ok, altho my dh and I went to the football in march, just after my cp and I did buy a babygro as I was getting the girls football strips. Hoping I get to use it on this little nugget xx

lolly, here is a cute bag I found! I am going to use it as my purse and baby bag. I won't buy anything till much further along and after the baby shower, but I just LOVE looking at things!

https://www.amazon.com/LeSportsac-Jessi-Baby-Bag-Cute/dp/B0091E42BE/ref=fs_patw_1

I also found this really nice video monitor. I had to choose from a lot of types, but this one seems to be one of the best. At least I hope so.

https://www.amazon.com/Motorola-MBP...s=baby-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1399360372&sr=1-6

Tui, I had a friend recommend to me that we get a certain type of handle with the car seat. The reason he told me this was that he found it much easier to carry the baby car seat with a handle designed this way rather than straight across. If you click on the second picture in the link it should be able to show you what I am talking about.

https://www.amazon.com/Baby-Trend-F...99433008&sr=1-11&keywords=baby+trend+car+seat

I know everyone says it's perfectly normal, but for most of my day I get mild cramps, what's the views here? I'm constantly popping to the loo to check my period hasn't come! All my tests have had very faint lines as well, is that normal?
Also struggling to eat at the moment ( can't believe how quickly that happened. Sorry to sound like I'm moaning, I'm so nervous! :/

I know everyone says it's perfectly normal, but for most of my day I get mild cramps, what's the views here? I'm constantly popping to the loo to check my period hasn't come! All my tests have had very faint lines as well, is that normal?
Also struggling to eat at the moment ( can't believe how quickly that happened. Sorry to sound like I'm moaning, I'm so nervous! :/

Cramping is very normal. The way it was explained to me was its your uterus expanding and getting ready for the baby. As for a faint line, that is also very common in early pregnancy.

Beaned up, I spend a lot of time in loo too, always checking tp to make sure theres no blood. It is normal to have cramping but doesn't make us worry less xx

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00ASI748A/ref=twister_B00HZFGC1E

Thanks kiwiberry, not seen that type before, will look into it.

The link above is what I'm after, in grape if I can find it, if not then red. The car seat has a really good safety rating and the stroller is great for walking in the woods and beach with the dogs.

Tui, that stroller looks nice. I was actually thinking about getting a jogger myself. Is there any downsides to using one of those compared to the old style with 4 wheels?

This is my first baby so not sure. The only thing I have read is they are a bit heavier and less compact but I have a big car boot (honda crv) so not a problem for me. There are videos that show how easy they are to fold. Seems great to me. Maybe the mums on here can tell you more?

This is my first baby so not sure. The only thing I have read is they are a bit heavier and less compact but I have a big car boot (honda crv) so not a problem for me. There are videos that show how easy they are to fold. Seems great to me. Maybe the mums on here can tell you more?

Oh ok, I will for sure check out some videos. Have you looked at anything else? Oh and this will be my first pregnancy / baby as well :hugs:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->