*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

This is my first baby so not sure. The only thing I have read is they are a bit heavier and less compact but I have a big car boot (honda crv) so not a problem for me. There are videos that show how easy they are to fold. Seems great to me. Maybe the mums on here can tell you more?

Oh ok, I will for sure check out some videos. Have you looked at anything else? Oh and this will be my first pregnancy / baby as well :hugs:.

I've spent 2-3 months researching and this is my favourite. Typical I pick one that isn't readily available here! I will find a way. Some store over there will send it to me surely. I have 8 months :haha:

Oh there was one other I liked, can't remember what it's called but it had running lights and an electric folding mechanism. Really fancy thing that cost loads, hence why I didn't choose that one :winkwink:

I know everyone says it's perfectly normal, but for most of my day I get mild cramps, what's the views here? I'm constantly popping to the loo to check my period hasn't come! All my tests have had very faint lines as well, is that normal?
Also struggling to eat at the moment ( can't believe how quickly that happened. Sorry to sound like I'm moaning, I'm so nervous! :/

Hi Beaned up, I am sooo nervous too! I agree with others, if cramps are mild, I wouldnt worry, I was starting to worry as my cramping had slowed down... !

Is anyone feeling properly sick yet? I thought I had some sickness 2 days ago, felt nausea but now it has turned into monster like hunger and no nausea. Now I am worried that I havent had sickness yet but I know its still early. I didnt have it in my first preg which ended in miscarriage so now I think I'm having another miscarriage... all these paranoid thoughts going round and round. And I'm not peeing loads, I mean, what is loads, everyone saying theyre gettting up in the night for a wee??! Whhaaatt?? I am so exhausted I sleep like a baby til my alarm!

I'm peeing lots too! And the cramps are normal, as long as there's no bleeding and you're not in any pain :flower:

I don't really need a new pram as I just bought one recently (to add to my collection!) but I have a slight addiction so will definitely be getting another :haha: I got a new changing bag for my birthday in December just gone, but wouldn't mind a new one too.

Ab75 that's cute! We have lots of arsenal stuff but I never let OH but it on the girls (apart from their shirts when in holiday) :lol: if it's a boy he will be pleased that we get to use them all finally!

There's so many things I got rid of and that I'll now need to buy all over again :dohh: good job I like to shop!

Anyone been looking at nursery ideas, furniture and clothes yet!? I have :blush: I've kinda already got the nursery picked out depending on what gender and know what pushchair I'm getting :lol: I've got lots of baby clothes, some old and some I just bought when ttc!

Thanks. I'm gonna have to invest in one asap lol. But yea I've been looking at nursery ideas, and baby shower ideas. I'm jus soo anxious and excited idk what to do with myself lol

Here's my 17dpo tests with smu :thumbup: that's it now for tests, I'm all out. Except for some IC's which I might use up for fun... Oh and a digi that I'm saving for the weekend. But that's it, I swear! :rofl:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 14
I'm not on anything that could cause twins according to my doctor he says for me being 3 weeks using my last period I have high hcg I've to go for a scan at 8 weeks freaked out lol

Yay finally midwifes just phoned she's phoning the early scan dept & getting me an appointment should be in the next 24-48hrs x

Thats good mrs. And missy yay for early scans. Good luck xx

Lolly, my 2 love wearing their Liverpool strips, they would sleep in them if we let them lol xx

Because we don't know how far I am, my doctors thinks I could be further on x

Oh wow that would be great! Good luck with the scan x

Thank you I shall keep you all informed, just waiting for the phone call now to say when it is x

So just outta my doc appt.

My hcg level hasn't came back yet ugh...and only some of the other tests they took came back. Like my ANA (antinuclear antibodies) came back positive so I might have an auto-immune disorder. They were asking me all these questions about lupus etc etc...also asked me if I was having any bleeding or pain...I was like umm no! We have to wait for the other tests to come back and so forth, and of course they took more blood today. I was 37 first draw, then 56 and well no results today and took more today so who knows!! I throw in the towel..ugh

She also said my hcg numbers were on the low side and in a ' normal progressing' pregnancy they numbers double and much higher every 24-48 hours (my doc wasnt there this is someone else ugh) so of course now she made me feel like I am out already.but I mean I am normal and according

Fx everything is ok for you sunshine xx

Wow. I think I'm caught up on everything happening.

Congrats to all new BFP!!!

I think levels can range dramatically. I hear so many stories of it going one way or the other. Try not to worry!! (((( hugs ))))

And I can't wait to hear if you are having twins Mrs!! I may not post much but I'm keeping track! I wouldn't mind twins at all. It was a thought when my hcg was well over 3k at 21dpo. But it could also be in the normal realm!

Cramps. Cramps. Cramps. Only get nausea when I have gas cramps. And today I feel like my cramps eases up a bit. Went for a 2mi walk to shake off the fatige too. This decaf thing is kickin my butt.

Last week I had cramps so bad I worried it was eptopic. Felt like a stitch at my pubic bone and splintered out. My hubby jailed me to the couch. <3 but is wasn't bad this week and gone today. So I'm trying not to worry.

Wow hello ladies I've missed quite a lot :haha:

Welcome new ladies :hi:

Mrs - that's good news I hope you get your date through very soon.

How is everyone today? I am so tired, we've not bought a thing yet we won't be doing until after twelve weeks xx

I was reading online a cold could cause a positive ANA test too. I have got a cold so hoping that is why. I read online many women testing positive as well but no diseases found and have went on to have healthy babies. If there is a blood clotting disorder or autoimmune I am grateful to know finally possible causes to my three prev miscarriages.

Today, nipples still hurt, light twinges on right side but gas pains have been a real biatch! Lol.
I am hoping its all my bean telling me they are sticking around for awhile mom.

Lower back pain too...isnt it way too early for this?

Add me to Jan. 3rd please and thank you. and congrats and happy&healthy 9 months ladies :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->