*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

I've been getting lower back pain on and off!

I did a FRER this morning, as I had on left. I first did one almost 2 weeks ago, and the progression is excellent. Test line much darker than control, and came up instantly :thumbup:

https://i.imgur.com/eWw75eJl.jpg

Hi I am joining the group. I am having a January Jellybean. According to the online calculators I have a Jan 3rd due date like some of you other ladies. According to my primary which I saw yesterday to confirm pregnancy I am due Jan 1st.. So somewhere in the range : ) Anyway Super excited. Had my first HCG draw. My level as of Yesterday at 5 weeks 3 days was 819. Any of you had level draws and what did yours look like? I know everyone is different. This is my 3rd baby. I have 2 amazing girls. 10 and 6.. I know Big Gap. They are going to be the best big sisters. I think Perfect timing. For sure! Were pulling for a boy Jellybean.

So just outta my doc appt.

My hcg level hasn't came back yet ugh...and only some of the other tests they took came back. Like my ANA (antinuclear antibodies) came back positive so I might have an auto-immune disorder. They were asking me all these questions about lupus etc etc...also asked me if I was having any bleeding or pain...I was like umm no! We have to wait for the other tests to come back and so forth, and of course they took more blood today. I was 37 first draw, then 56 and well no results today and took more today so who knows!! I throw in the towel..ugh

She also said my hcg numbers were on the low side and in a ' normal progressing' pregnancy they numbers double and much higher every 24-48 hours (my doc wasnt there this is someone else ugh) so of course now she made me feel like I am out already.but I mean I am normal and according

Hang in there, if you levels are increasing then that is good. Don't let low levels convince you of anything. How many weeks are you? I found a great levels chart online from the American pregnancy website. Levels can range all over the place and still be normal, its not as much about the number but what the number is doing, and it should be increasing. Don't stress.. Keep me posted on your numbers!

oooh oooh can i join please? :happydance:

Im sarah- have a little girl who is 13 months and found out yesterday we are expecting number 2! YAY!!

Did a clearblue digital today and we are definitely pregnant. EDD 17th Jan.

So excited to share everything! I hate this part though- constant worry. Which never really goes away :wacko:

So just outta my doc appt.

My hcg level hasn't came back yet ugh...and only some of the other tests they took came back. Like my ANA (antinuclear antibodies) came back positive so I might have an auto-immune disorder. They were asking me all these questions about lupus etc etc...also asked me if I was having any bleeding or pain...I was like umm no! We have to wait for the other tests to come back and so forth, and of course they took more blood today. I was 37 first draw, then 56 and well no results today and took more today so who knows!! I throw in the towel..ugh

She also said my hcg numbers were on the low side and in a ' normal progressing' pregnancy they numbers double and much higher every 24-48 hours (my doc wasnt there this is someone else ugh) so of course now she made me feel like I am out already.but I mean I am normal and according

Hang in there, if you levels are increasing then that is good. Don't let low levels convince you of anything. How many weeks are you? I found a great levels chart online from the American pregnancy website. Levels can range all over the place and still be normal, its not as much about the number but what the number is doing, and it should be increasing. Don't stress.. Keep me posted on your numbers!

I will love to take a look at that chart. They havent given me weeks, just said I was super early. I found out last tuesday at the er and the doc there said between 1-2 weeks (how he can tell that i dont know lol)

The low levels scare me, especially with finding out the positive ANA's which I found out could be because of my cold but who knows. Ughhh

Now of course I am stressed. Love you girls here, you keep me encouraged and sane

Hi again babyno2 and jaime, and welcome sarahpip, congratulations and h&h 9 months xx

Add me to Jan. 3rd please and thank you. and congrats and happy&healthy 9 months ladies :)

Welcome and congrats! :happydance:

I've been getting lower back pain on and off!

I did a FRER this morning, as I had on left. I first did one almost 2 weeks ago, and the progression is excellent. Test line much darker than control, and came up instantly :thumbup:

https://i.imgur.com/eWw75eJl.jpg

Woooo beautiful line!

Hi I am joining the group. I am having a January Jellybean. According to the online calculators I have a Jan 3rd due date like some of you other ladies. According to my primary which I saw yesterday to confirm pregnancy I am due Jan 1st.. So somewhere in the range : ) Anyway Super excited. Had my first HCG draw. My level as of Yesterday at 5 weeks 3 days was 819. Any of you had level draws and what did yours look like? I know everyone is different. This is my 3rd baby. I have 2 amazing girls. 10 and 6.. I know Big Gap. They are going to be the best big sisters. I think Perfect timing. For sure! Were pulling for a boy Jellybean.
oooh oooh can i join please? :happydance:

Im sarah- have a little girl who is 13 months and found out yesterday we are expecting number 2! YAY!!

Did a clearblue digital today and we are definitely pregnant. EDD 17th Jan.

So excited to share everything! I hate this part though- constant worry. Which never really goes away :wacko:

Welcome to you both too and huge congrats! :wohoo:

My hunger came back with a vengeance today :roll: it had eased off yesterday so I'd hoped that was it, but no, I'm just destined to be a fatty this pregnancy I think :lol:

I have eaten non stop today lolly, keep trying not to but can't help it xx

I'm glad I'm not the only one eating loads :haha: I had a jacket potato with chicken tikka on today for lunch, it was lush! One hour later I was starving, usually jacket potatoes are filling!! I've sent hubs out for food :blush::haha:

I've had the sickness & dizziness again today :-( also backache has started this afternoon.
I'm starting to have abit of a panic about my early scan I'm really hoping it Friday as hubby's off work all day so he can come with me but I can't help but worry incase we go & something's wrong :-( I know it's unlikely with my test progression & all the symptoms I'm getting but I don't think I'll settle now until I see it for myself x

I ate a king size Toby cavery for lunch today. Oops.

It's so hard not to worry constantly. I'm going to try and make a conscious effort to try and relax a bit more.

Welcome to all the new ladies!!! :hi:

I know this is a bit tmi, but is anyone else having diarrhea?? It's so bad that ,well, let's just say I'm glad I wear panty liners , lol. :blush: I might have to back off on my magnesium supplement. I feel so much better when I take it though. *sigh*

Mrs, keep us updated. Twins would be exciting!!

Sunshine, I hope everything comes back ok!! I've been having lower back pain as well. Seems like several of us dealing with that. My bbs seem like they're a bit more sore today, but still not anything major.

Beautiful day here!! I live in Indiana, and our winter was brutal this year. Spring has taken forever to come, but it's so nice to finally see flowers blooming and the leaves coming on the trees!!!

I've had the sickness & dizziness again today :-( also backache has started this afternoon.
I'm starting to have abit of a panic about my early scan I'm really hoping it Friday as hubby's off work all day so he can come with me but I can't help but worry incase we go & something's wrong :-( I know it's unlikely with my test progression & all the symptoms I'm getting but I don't think I'll settle now until I see it for myself x

I'm sure everything is going to be just perfect :hugs: I have everything crossed for you :)

Fx hubby can go with you too x

Mmmmm jacket potatoes and Toby Carvery :haha: I drove past one today actually and had to talk myself into driving straight past and not in to the car park!!

I'm sure all will be fine Mrs humphreys, but totally normal to worry this early on :hugs:

Oh no Luvspnk, I'm definitely going more than regularly but it's not loose. Do you think it's the magnesium that's causing it? I have lots of suggestions for women having problems with getting things moving but not the other way round!

Luvspnk - in a morning I have bad diareah ( no idea how you spell that word :blush:) it's gross!

Congrats and welcome!!! I just had my HCG draws too! My level on Monday, which was 5w3d was 9638. I went for the 2nd draw today and will have those results tomorrow.

Congrats and welcome!!! I just had my HCG draws too! My level on Monday, which was 5w3d was 9638. I went for the 2nd draw today and will have those results tomorrow.

I just got my bfp my hcg lvl was over 300 so they are sending me for a scan in 2 weeks as my period isn't even due until the 9th

My belly today! It seems to be getting bigger everyday!! I'm normally a size 8 with a flat stomach!! This is 1 of the reasons why they think I could be abit further or multiples haha

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 15

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g