*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Aww I'm really dreading my scan now!! Haha
I've just said to my friend who's pregnant that if it's not twins & it turns out I am only 4+ weeks I'm dreading what size I'm going to be by 9months!!
& god knows how I'm gonna hide that when we go out on Saturday x

You never know, there is quite a few things now I've noticed that were different to when I was pregnant with the boys
1- I never ever got a dark bfp always very very faint at 5, 6 & 8wks
2- I didn't get sickness until about 8wks this time I've had it for nearly 2wks already
3- I never started showing until between 12-14wks
I know every pregnancy is different though so who knows xx

You never know, there is quite a few things now I've noticed that were different to when I was pregnant with the boys
2- I didn't get sickness until about 8wks this time I've had it for nearly 2wks already

I think I'm more excited for your scan than mine :haha:

After today's hectic doc visit I broke down and peed on a stick lol..

I hope I don't allow that doc to bring me down or make me more on edge than I already am lol.

Attachments

• CAM00238.jpg
    CAM00238.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 9

I think I'm more excited for your scan than mine :haha:

Haha I shall keep you all informed x

Sunshine them lines are fab & I'm going to be having nightmares about twins tonight haha xx

Add me to Jan. 3rd please and thank you. and congrats and happy&healthy 9 months ladies :)

Congrats hun on your :bfp:! Oh and welcome to the group <3 :hugs:

I was reading online a cold could cause a positive ANA test too. I have got a cold so hoping that is why. I read online many women testing positive as well but no diseases found and have went on to have healthy babies. If there is a blood clotting disorder or autoimmune I am grateful to know finally possible causes to my three prev miscarriages.

Today, nipples still hurt, light twinges on right side but gas pains have been a real biatch! Lol.
I am hoping its all my bean telling me they are sticking around for awhile mom.

Lower back pain too...isnt it way too early for this?

Hey Sunshine, I hope you get things figured out with the doctors. What I want to know is why they did not point out to you that a cold could cause a positive result. Seems like they should have :/. Let us know how everything is going ok?

Because we don't know how far I am, my doctors thinks I could be further on x

Good luck with the Scan Mrs! Let us know how it goes and how far along they say you are.

Hi I am joining the group. I am having a January Jellybean. According to the online calculators I have a Jan 3rd due date like some of you other ladies. According to my primary which I saw yesterday to confirm pregnancy I am due Jan 1st.. So somewhere in the range : ) Anyway Super excited. Had my first HCG draw. My level as of Yesterday at 5 weeks 3 days was 819. Any of you had level draws and what did yours look like? I know everyone is different. This is my 3rd baby. I have 2 amazing girls. 10 and 6.. I know Big Gap. They are going to be the best big sisters. I think Perfect timing. For sure! Were pulling for a boy Jellybean.

Congratulations on your :bfp:! <3 also welcome to the group! :hugs:

oooh oooh can i join please? :happydance:

Im sarah- have a little girl who is 13 months and found out yesterday we are expecting number 2! YAY!!

Did a clearblue digital today and we are definitely pregnant. EDD 17th Jan.

So excited to share everything! I hate this part though- constant worry. Which never really goes away :wacko:

Of course you can join <3 :hugs:. Welcome to the group, and congratulations on your :bfp:!!!

@Lolly, did you see the stuff I linked a few pages back? ^^ What do you think?? Is the bag not the cutest in the world!!

Aww I'm really dreading my scan now!! Haha
I've just said to my friend who's pregnant that if it's not twins & it turns out I am only 4+ weeks I'm dreading what size I'm going to be by 9months!!
& god knows how I'm gonna hide that when we go out on Saturday x

Wow! Saw your photo! Defo more than 4 weeks, surely ? !! I look forward to your update with scan result! :winkwink:

Our group is getting bigger.
Congrats, new ladies!

I tested with a CB digi yesterday at 5w 2d (according to O, not lmp) but it was still 2-3. I got a bit scared. I POAS again today, on a couple of ICs. Lines were stronger than before. That and the fact that I'm feeling nauseus every evening, reassures me.

Wow, that took me awhile to read through everything.
Praying for everyone to have their happy and healthy 9 months.

Just curious if anyone is getting a cold?? I have been sneezing non stop with a sore throat, on top of nausea I am feeling pretty terrible.

I've not got a cold but my skin is so itchy I'm going insane!! :hissy:

I've got my MW appointment tomorrow morning I'm really hoping she's going to be supportive and more helpful than the cow bag doctor I saw last week :growlmad:

I've been coughing for a couple of weeks now... Not taking any medicine though. It's bound to go away at some point...

Hi everyone! My names Lauren, I'm 20 and finally pregnant again! Since my last MC in August 2013 I have been not actively trying... I was very shocked 5 days ago when I received a very strong bfp! (Never happened before, always sooo faint!) Every cramp I feel I get so anxious and worried, but as days go past I get more and more confident! I have had 5 chemical pregnancies that have never made it this far... I am 5 weeks and 3 days pregnant. I am due 4th January 2015, due to my losses I have a scan on Monday... I hope I make it. Congratulations everyone :) xxx
Your signature made me cry.
I realy hope this is your sticky bean!

I've got my MW appointment tomorrow morning I'm really hoping she's going to be supportive and more helpful than the cow bag doctor I saw last week :growlmad:

Gl tomorrow! Hope it goes well !

Still wondering whether to get scan at 6+2 but booked at 7+2, think I should try to be sensible and keep the later one...!
Itchiness is annoying! Is that a common 1st tri symptom?
Had a bit of nausea at lunch but I'm worried that I'm mad and imagining it all! X

Gl tomorrow! Hope it goes well !

Still wondering whether to get scan at 6+2 but booked at 7+2, think I should try to be sensible and keep the later one...!
Itchiness is annoying! Is that a common 1st tri symptom?
Had a bit of nausea at lunch but I'm worried that I'm mad and imagining it all! X
:hi: try wait it out Hun, I know that's so hard though. Yes in all my pregnancys I've had itchy skin and spots! I'm waiting for the spots to turn up with this pregnancy though, non so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->