*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

I've not got a cold but my skin is so itchy I'm going insane!! :hissy:

I've got my MW appointment tomorrow morning I'm really hoping she's going to be supportive and more helpful than the cow bag doctor I saw last week :growlmad:

Gl tomorrow! Hope it goes well !

Still wondering whether to get scan at 6+2 but booked at 7+2, think I should try to be sensible and keep the later one...!
Itchiness is annoying! Is that a common 1st tri symptom?
Had a bit of nausea at lunch but I'm worried that I'm mad and imagining it all! X
:hi: try wait it out Hun, I know that's so hard though. Yes in all my pregnancys I've had itchy skin and spots! I'm waiting for the spots to turn up with this pregnancy though, non so far.

Oh no, spots isn't fair! But if it's a good sign for you allow it!
Yeh, I'm gonna wait it out, it might prevent a lot of worry in long run!
Are u gonna ask the mw for an early scan?

Had my follow-up blood test today. Probably won't hear results until tomorrow. Asked about blood pressure, since it was just as bad this afternoon at school (158/92). She thinks it's stress, but wants me to monitor it over the next week. If it doesn't improve, I'm to see an internist. She said since it's going down when I'm relaxed at night, it's probably ok. (It had already gone down some when they took my bp at the dr office- despite my white coat syndrome haha)

I'm 14dpo today, and this is my first pregnancy getting something above 1-2, so I'm thrilled! (The frer was fmu, the cbd was 4pm)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 11
Well, I spoke too soon. Less than 2 hours after the blood test, I got a call from the dr. office. My hcg was 179, so it didn't quite double, but they said it was definitely good. (puts doubling time ~50.81hrs) (hcg was 93 at same time on mon)

Here's what surprised me- they want to do an early scan to confirm the pregnancy. So- I've got an appointment on 5/22 (6w1d). Doubt we'll be able to see much, but that's something to look forward to! Fx the bean makes it that long (and maybe 7 months after that!)

Welcome and congrats to all the new ladies! Phew, it's hard to keep up with this thread!

I've been having stomachaches every day. It's ok though, I'd much rather have a stomachache than be nauseous and throwing up all the time. Who knows...that's probably coming soon too. I have a huge fear of throwing up though, so I hope not. Last time I threw up was from drinking and it was years ago....I vowed that it would never happen again. Last time I got stomach flu, I was 7 yrs old. I think I naturally have a strong stomach. We'll see what happens;-) Appetite is still off. Normally, I'm always thinking about my next meal and I LOVE food. Now that I'm pregnant, I don't really care. On the weekend, I would have been fine not eating anything at all. And, I seem to have an aversion to sweets.

I've also got a cold. Runny nose, throat was hurting but no more and coughs here and there.

First hcg was 37, second 56 so hating these low ass numbers they are driving me :wacko:

The draw from this monday weren't in yet and they drew again so I will know Friday what Monday and Today's numbers were/are.

After this insensitive np counting me out already my attitude is negative but trying to bring it back up :) maybe she is just used to seeing really high numbers this early.

After finding out my ANA's test was positive maybe we can find a solution. I am taking the 100mg progesterone twice a day since i founf out last tuesday, and the baby aspirin so hopefully that holds the fort until the rest of my blood tests come back.

Ugh dh found my prenatals ( i still have NOT told him but I know he knows) oy vey!

Hi everyone. Im a little nervous about joining but i have high hopes this time.. i cant be that unlucky...right. 5w2d today following 2 previous mc in aug 13 and feb14. Praying this one sticks. Wish i could fast forward to may27th for first scan. Last mc in feb i went for my 8w scan and went to the toilet before starting and started bleeding. Coulnt believe it. Anyway hoping to get to know you all and good luck everyone. X

Hi everyone. Im a little nervous about joining but i have high hopes this time.. i cant be that unlucky...right. 5w2d today following 2 previous mc in aug 13 and feb14. Praying this one sticks. Wish i could fast forward to may27th for first scan. Last mc in feb i went for my 8w scan and went to the toilet before starting and started bleeding. Coulnt believe it. Anyway hoping to get to know you all and good luck everyone. X

Welcome!! H & H 9 months love! Praying this is your sticky bean xx

Okk ladies soo here's how my day went. This morning I had very very light spotting. I called the doctors and told them about the spotting. I also told them how I was wondering if I was further along because i was soo big. They had me come in for an early ultrasound in which they seen one sac and the embryonic pole. She said it's still early for them to see anything really esp since I'm only 5 weeks and 6 days. They drew blood and said they'll get back to me by tomorrow. So hopefully everything is good.

Okay thee end :) lol

I've also got a cold. Runny nose, throat was hurting but no more and coughs here and there.

First hcg was 37, second 56 so hating these low ass numbers they are driving me :wacko:

The draw from this monday weren't in yet and they drew again so I will know Friday what Monday and Today's numbers were/are.

After this insensitive np counting me out already my attitude is negative but trying to bring it back up :) maybe she is just used to seeing really high numbers this early.

After finding out my ANA's test was positive maybe we can find a solution. I am taking the 100mg progesterone twice a day since i founf out last tuesday, and the baby aspirin so hopefully that holds the fort until the rest of my blood tests come back.

Ugh dh found my prenatals ( i still have NOT told him but I know he knows) oy vey!

Ok I think I missed something, what doesn't dh know?

Progression pictures, 11dpo and 15 dpo. Couldn't help myself :haha:

Attachments

• 20140508_125833.jpg
    20140508_125833.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 14

Welcome to the group!! Congrats on your :bfp: sweetie!! <3 :hugs:
I am really sorry for your loss, I wish you only a H&H 9 months!!

Well, I spoke too soon. Less than 2 hours after the blood test, I got a call from the dr. office. My hcg was 179, so it didn't quite double, but they said it was definitely good. (puts doubling time ~50.81hrs) (hcg was 93 at same time on mon)

Here's what surprised me- they want to do an early scan to confirm the pregnancy. So- I've got an appointment on 5/22 (6w1d). Doubt we'll be able to see much, but that's something to look forward to! Fx the bean makes it that long (and maybe 7 months after that!)

How many days since you had the first blood draw? Sometimes it can take 72 hrs to double. Praying for a sticky bean for you!!

They were exactly 48 hours apart.

Try not to worry. I know it's hard. :-/
Here's an article I found on hcg numbers. Think it's pretty informative.

https://americanpregnancy.org/duringpregnancy/hcglevels.html

I have not told him I am preggo yet....

I have not told him I am preggo yet....

How come? Tell me to sod off and mind my own if you like.

Hi. Please could you add me? My due date is 14 January. Thanks! xx

Hi everyone, welcome to the newbies, congratulations!
Good progression Tui.
Sunshine when are you going to tell dh? Lol I would be bursting to tell by now xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->