*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Congratulations to all the newbies xxx

Eurgh so tired & dizzy this morning :-( baby brain kicked in last night & I totally forgot to take my pregnacare with tea! Ooops I dont think missing 1 will hurt will it? Hubby's still working away but he'll be home tonight yay & he's off tomorrow, hoping I get my phone call this morning to arrange my scan an appointment tomorrow would be perfect with him being off work, he phoned last night to say he'd had a phone call off his mum telling him to make sure he doesn't say anything to anyone while we're out on Saturday about me being pregnant as it's "her day" so I was abit annoyed,
We'd already said we wouldn't tell anyone else yet there's only both sets of parents & my best friend that knows so god knows why she'd think I'd announce it on her birthday meal I have no idea.

How's everyone feeling today?

Scgirl and krissy, I'm sure you'll both be fine and have super sticky beans.
wishingalways, hope this is your sticky rainbow xx

My hcg went from 20 at 12DPO to 22 at 14DPO. They basically said I can expect to start bleeding any time now. They are also concerned about possible ectopic. I go back on Friday for another beta if I have not started bleeding yet just to see what's going on. They said they had one case of this happening where it didn't result in a miscarriage but I know not to get my hopes up. That would be a one in a million.

I know technically it was not a baby yet but I feel like it was. It's a little person we created that I will likely never get to meet or know. I'm devastated and feel like I'm losing a child no matter how early it is.

So right now I'm in limbo... just waiting to see what happens and if by some miracle this is a viable pregnancy. Though that is unlikely.

I'm so so sorry to hear that Hun, I still have everything crossed for you sending big hugs xxxx

Fx that this is your miracle shilo. I know there are no words that will help you right now. Limbo is horrible. And yes it is already a baby, as soon as we see that bfp we start imagining and making plans in our heads. I really hope this sticks for you xx

I'm so sorry to hear that Shilo :( Thinking of you x

Congratulations to all the newbies xxx

Eurgh so tired & dizzy this morning :-( baby brain kicked in last night & I totally forgot to take my pregnacare with tea! Ooops I dont think missing 1 will hurt will it? Hubby's still working away but he'll be home tonight yay & he's off tomorrow, hoping I get my phone call this morning to arrange my scan an appointment tomorrow would be perfect with him being off work, he phoned last night to say he'd had a phone call off his mum telling him to make sure he doesn't say anything to anyone while we're out on Saturday about me being pregnant as it's "her day" so I was abit annoyed,
We'd already said we wouldn't tell anyone else yet there's only both sets of parents & my best friend that knows so god knows why she'd think I'd announce it on her birthday meal I have no idea.

How's everyone feeling today?

I have a mother in law like that :hugs: I moved half way across the world to get away from her. Dreading telling them about baby, I really don't want them to come visiting. Am I horrid?

I have everything crossed for you shilo :hugs:

I thought it would be safe to get a 3+ on a CB digital today, I'm 5w+2 but it still says 2-3 weeks. Should I be worried?

My hcg went from 20 at 12DPO to 22 at 14DPO. They basically said I can expect to start bleeding any time now. They are also concerned about possible ectopic. I go back on Friday for another beta if I have not started bleeding yet just to see what's going on. They said they had one case of this happening where it didn't result in a miscarriage but I know not to get my hopes up. That would be a one in a million.

I know technically it was not a baby yet but I feel like it was. It's a little person we created that I will likely never get to meet or know. I'm devastated and feel like I'm losing a child no matter how early it is.

So right now I'm in limbo... just waiting to see what happens and if by some miracle this is a viable pregnancy. Though that is unlikely.

Sorry honey, still hoping your numbers go up :hugs: will be thinking of you.

Sorry mrs, I totally missed your post, must've been posting at same time. What a horrible thing for mil to say, as if you would want to broadcast it so early and at "her"meal anyway!
lol Tui, my mil is ok but we have moved 100 miles since last preg and I am so looking forward to not having a houseful of people when I arrive home with a baby xx

I've not got a cold but my skin is so itchy I'm going insane!! :hissy:

I've got my MW appointment tomorrow morning I'm really hoping she's going to be supportive and more helpful than the cow bag doctor I saw last week :growlmad:

Gl tomorrow! Hope it goes well !

Still wondering whether to get scan at 6+2 but booked at 7+2, think I should try to be sensible and keep the later one...!
Itchiness is annoying! Is that a common 1st tri symptom?
Had a bit of nausea at lunch but I'm worried that I'm mad and imagining it all! X
:hi: try wait it out Hun, I know that's so hard though. Yes in all my pregnancys I've had itchy skin and spots! I'm waiting for the spots to turn up with this pregnancy though, non so far.

Oh no, spots isn't fair! But if it's a good sign for you allow it!
Yeh, I'm gonna wait it out, it might prevent a lot of worry in long run!
Are u gonna ask the mw for an early scan?

I see my mw today so I'm going to see what she says but I don't want one before 8 weeks this time xx

Hi everyone. Im a little nervous about joining but i have high hopes this time.. i cant be that unlucky...right. 5w2d today following 2 previous mc in aug 13 and feb14. Praying this one sticks. Wish i could fast forward to may27th for first scan. Last mc in feb i went for my 8w scan and went to the toilet before starting and started bleeding. Coulnt believe it. Anyway hoping to get to know you all and good luck everyone. X

Welcome to the group and congratulations! I've had two mc as well so I know how you must be feeling. Praying for sticky beans for us. Xx

Shilo I'm so so sorry Hun. Sending you lots of love and please take good care of yourself :hugs:

Mrs - what a terrible thing for mil to say, I hope you get your scan for tomorrow that would be such a nice thing for you and your hubby to go to together :)

How is everyone today? I dreamt I had twins last night....I wonder why :haha:

Yes I dreamt about twins too, don't think it's helping having to go for another blood test as my liver function test was very high & when I googled what that can mean during pregnancy it says it can happen but mainly in multiple pregnancies!!! Jeez I need to step away from google x

Yes I dreamt about twins too, don't think it's helping having to go for another blood test as my liver function test was very high & when I googled what that can mean during pregnancy it says it can happen but mainly in multiple pregnancies!!! Jeez I need to step away from google x

:yipee: it's so twins!! When is your next blood test? X

I'm not sure got to wait for these results to come back & see what they say, hopefully they were high due to me having bad sickness xx

@ Mummy, Good morning! I can't go back to sleep and I have no idea why :hissy:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->