*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

I feel normal today, no nausea, sore boobs or cramps. Hopefully all is still well and it will hit me full force later!!

I feel normal today, no nausea, sore boobs or cramps. Hopefully all is still well and it will hit me full force later!!

My sore boobs have gone too. Only if I pinch then really hard they hurt :haha:

Ladies I have the mw in an hour, I'm feeling nervous what sort of things can I ask her? What can I expect her to do after two losses? Anything? I'm really hoping she's going to be helpful :(

Ladies I have the mw in an hour, I'm feeling nervous what sort of things can I ask her? What can I expect her to do after two losses? Anything? I'm really hoping she's going to be helpful :(

Good luck! :hugs: Let us all know how it goes. I really have no idea what to ask ><. I have my apt in about a week from tomorrow. I am going to be just as lost lol.

Good luck mummy to be I'm sure everything will be fine xxx

Well I've finally got my scan appointment but they can't get me in until Monday at 2:30pm :-( hubby's gonna see if he can get some time off to come with me but now I'm in a total state of panic, I've phoned my doctors to see if my blood results are back & they are but the doctor wants to see me about them :-( I had to have a retest this week as last week when she did them my liver function levels were really high so I'm guessing they still are, does anyone know what this means? I've read somewhere that it can happen in pregnancy but a lot of the time it's with multiples but now I'm wondering if it's anything else :-( x

Sorry mrs I can't help, but didn't want to ignore you. When are you going to see doc?? Xx

Tomorrow morning I'm totally stressed out about it, think I'm gonna get hubby to come with me x

Good luck mrs, I'm sure everything will be fine, at least you will know tomorrow either way.

Ok so I've seen my MW and she was lovely, she said she could book me a scan in a couple of weeks if I wanted it but I said no, I said I wanted to get past 8 weeks first (that's when my last mc was) so she said she's going to book my dating scan in the mean time and she is going to come to my house at nine weeks to see how I'm feeling and see how things are going etc, and if In the mean time I feel like I need a scan then I have to ring her and she will get me one.

She spoke to me about mc and things and was genuinely very nice, I feel a bit better for her chat. X

Sounds like you have a lovely mw xx

Good luck mrs, I'm sure everything will be fine, at least you will know tomorrow either way.

Ok so I've seen my MW and she was lovely, she said she could book me a scan in a couple of weeks if I wanted it but I said no, I said I wanted to get past 8 weeks first (that's when my last mc was) so she said she's going to book my dating scan in the mean time and she is going to come to my house at nine weeks to see how I'm feeling and see how things are going etc, and if In the mean time I feel like I need a scan then I have to ring her and she will get me one.

She spoke to me about mc and things and was genuinely very nice, I feel a bit better for her chat. X

That's great!! She sounds wonderful!!

Oh I am so glad she was nice! Glad its made you feel a bit better! x

Anyone still check their cervix? I know it's supposed to get higher and softer during pregnancy, but mine is med-low and this morning was super firm (like before af)- has me very nervous. Took a frer to see if fading. Not fading, but not really any different... (Photo is today on bottom, and the two days before above)

If there's something to worry about, I will :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 14
She was fabulous I was really pleased she offered me early scans. She even said if the early pregnancy unit got funny about an early scan she'd tell a little white lie to get me in there and she assured me I'd get two scans in the first trimester. I feel relieved but she did say it's just a waiting game to know if everything is going to be ok, I guess she's right though x

*will catch up in posts in a minute*

Does anyone find themselves excessively cranky and *ahem* bitchy. I feel like I'm ripping peoples heads off right now. But it's more like the issue was always there I just lost my filter. I can't stop.

OMG Ladies, you can all talk! Sooo many pages to catch up on today :lol: love it! :happydance:

Wow, that took me awhile to read through everything.
Praying for everyone to have their happy and healthy 9 months.

Just curious if anyone is getting a cold?? I have been sneezing non stop with a sore throat, on top of nausea I am feeling pretty terrible.

Colds and blocked noses are an early pregnancy symptom :) had them with both of my daughter's pregnancies :thumbup:

Had my follow-up blood test today. Probably won't hear results until tomorrow. Asked about blood pressure, since it was just as bad this afternoon at school (158/92). She thinks it's stress, but wants me to monitor it over the next week. If it doesn't improve, I'm to see an internist. She said since it's going down when I'm relaxed at night, it's probably ok. (It had already gone down some when they took my bp at the dr office- despite my white coat syndrome haha)

I'm 14dpo today, and this is my first pregnancy getting something above 1-2, so I'm thrilled! (The frer was fmu, the cbd was 4pm)

So pleased for you! :yipee: fantastic line on the FRER :)

Well, I spoke too soon. Less than 2 hours after the blood test, I got a call from the dr. office. My hcg was 179, so it didn't quite double, but they said it was definitely good. (puts doubling time ~50.81hrs) (hcg was 93 at same time on mon)

Here's what surprised me- they want to do an early scan to confirm the pregnancy. So- I've got an appointment on 5/22 (6w1d). Doubt we'll be able to see much, but that's something to look forward to! Fx the bean makes it that long (and maybe 7 months after that!)

I'm sure everything is just fine but I have everything crossed for you anyway x

Hi everyone. Im a little nervous about joining but i have high hopes this time.. i cant be that unlucky...right. 5w2d today following 2 previous mc in aug 13 and feb14. Praying this one sticks. Wish i could fast forward to may27th for first scan. Last mc in feb i went for my 8w scan and went to the toilet before starting and started bleeding. Coulnt believe it. Anyway hoping to get to know you all and good luck everyone. X
Oh and imdue jan 5th i think can you add me. Xx

Welcome and congrats hun :wohoo: wishing you a very h&h 9 months! x

Okk ladies soo here's how my day went. This morning I had very very light spotting. I called the doctors and told them about the spotting. I also told them how I was wondering if I was further along because i was soo big. They had me come in for an early ultrasound in which they seen one sac and the embryonic pole. She said it's still early for them to see anything really esp since I'm only 5 weeks and 6 days. They drew blood and said they'll get back to me by tomorrow. So hopefully everything is good.

Okay thee end :) lol

Sorry to hear about the spotting hun, hopefully it's stopped now? It is still early days, but great they saw the sac & pole. Fx'd for your beta results :flower:

Progression pictures, 11dpo and 15 dpo. Couldn't help myself :haha:

Fantastic progression Tui :happydance:

Hi. Please could you add me? My due date is 14 January. Thanks! xx

Welcome & congrats! :flower:

My hcg went from 20 at 12DPO to 22 at 14DPO. They basically said I can expect to start bleeding any time now. They are also concerned about possible ectopic. I go back on Friday for another beta if I have not started bleeding yet just to see what's going on. They said they had one case of this happening where it didn't result in a miscarriage but I know not to get my hopes up. That would be a one in a million.

I know technically it was not a baby yet but I feel like it was. It's a little person we created that I will likely never get to meet or know. I'm devastated and feel like I'm losing a child no matter how early it is.

So right now I'm in limbo... just waiting to see what happens and if by some miracle this is a viable pregnancy. Though that is unlikely.

Shilo I'm so very sorry :hugs:

It doesn't matter how early you are, this is your baby and you can and should grieve however you like. I really do hope that your little bean stays with you. Thinking of you hun xx

I have everything crossed for you shilo :hugs:

I thought it would be safe to get a 3+ on a CB digital today, I'm 5w+2 but it still says 2-3 weeks. Should I be worried?

It should've but they're only a rough estimate hun, maybe take one in a couple of days time? So long as your standard tests are progressing and everything else is fine I wouldn't worry :flower:

Ahhh so glad you got a lovely mw :flower: it really does makes the world of difference!

Mrs humphreys your bump does look quite big already! Being your 4th baby though you're bound to show earlier and I get quite bad baby bloat, not as big as yours I might add, but it might just be that! I think girls have quite a high hcg level usually, so you could just be carrying pink this time :)

Sorry if I missed any one out, or any questions... Had a busy couple of days and hadn't managed to get online :dohh: not much to report from me.... I'm still eating for 6 and still as tired as ever!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->