*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Anyone still check their cervix? I know it's supposed to get higher and softer during pregnancy, but mine is med-low and this morning was super firm (like before af)- has me very nervous. Took a frer to see if fading. Not fading, but not really any different... (Photo is today on bottom, and the two days before above)

If there's something to worry about, I will :(

Mines still quite low and firm, not sure exactly when it should start to go higher :shrug: it's still early days so hopefully it's just something that is yet to happen, but will :) your tests look fab, there's definite progression x

*will catch up in posts in a minute*

Does anyone find themselves excessively cranky and *ahem* bitchy. I feel like I'm ripping peoples heads off right now. But it's more like the issue was always there I just lost my filter. I can't stop.

Oh yes! I'm really irritable and short tempered :grr: I'm not much better when non-pregnant either though!

Oh and since my last pregnancy in February I've gained a flipping stone!!! :saywhat:

*will catch up in posts in a minute*

Does anyone find themselves excessively cranky and *ahem* bitchy. I feel like I'm ripping peoples heads off right now. But it's more like the issue was always there I just lost my filter. I can't stop.

Yes me, I'm a right moody bitch to hubs :blush: I bite his head off constantly I'm such a cow :haha:

Ok, I think I've got everyone down that's given me their EDD. If you want to check and let me know if I've missed anyone out or muddled up dates and I'll get it corrected :flower:

Shilo, we are all here for you! I am sending you hugs and much love from Florida. :hugs:

Got the word my hcg with went from 57 to 809!

Still cautious though

Woohoo sunshine, fantastic news. Have you told your dh yet? Xx

Woohoo sunshine, fantastic news. Have you told your dh yet? Xx

Thank you ladies but we find out a new number tomorrow as they drew blood yesterday too. Plus, my other blood tests came back too so I will find those out too.

Nope, although he was looking in my purse for aspirin and pulled out my prenatals and wonderint why I cannot clean cat litter lol.

I have told certain people who I know don't know mutual friends and cannot tell. I have not told him yet though....I think he has a hunch though. I won't even have :sex: and Lord knows he has been trying lol. I am too cautious

Yaay mummy. I bought more tesco cheapies and got an even darker line than 2 days ago, so I'm happy lol. Cannot believe how much I have eaten today, been feeling hungry sick every hour or so xx

Yaay mummy. I bought more tesco cheapies and got an even darker line than 2 days ago, so I'm happy lol. Cannot believe how much I have eaten today, been feeling hungry sick every hour or so xx

Yay do you have pics? I'm so shocked at the cb digi I never got a 3 plus with my other pregnancy and the FRER has pinched dye from the control line! I'm feeling positive about this pregnancy :)

Attachments

• 20140508_172219.jpg
    20140508_172219.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 6

Yay do you have pics? I'm so shocked at the cb digi I never got a 3 plus with my other pregnancy and the FRER has pinched dye from the control line! I'm feeling positive about this pregnancy :)

Thats good. I'm glad you feel positive. I am starting to think that my little nugget will stick. Can't imagine having 3 kids, but b4 I had Zoe I never thought I would have any, then when preg with Zara I never thought I'd be lucky enough to have 2, so looking forward to being a mummy of 3 xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->