*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Hi Ladies,

I had an appointment at my doctors this morning. All my tests have turned negative now. Had about 5 positives between monday and yesterday, took CB digi yesterday at 6:00pm which said pregnant 1-2 but today using fmu and then at my appointment this morning they are all negative. I have to leave it all now until late next week when either my period comes or I have a blood test, which ever comes first! Dont really know how to feel, feeling numb at the moment :shrug:

Yaay mummy. I bought more tesco cheapies and got an even darker line than 2 days ago, so I'm happy lol. Cannot believe how much I have eaten today, been feeling hungry sick every hour or so xx

Yay do you have pics? I'm so shocked at the cb digi I never got a 3 plus with my other pregnancy and the FRER has pinched dye from the control line! I'm feeling positive about this pregnancy :)

Thats good. I'm glad you feel positive. I am starting to think that my little nugget will stick. Can't imagine having 3 kids, but b4 I had Zoe I never thought I would have any, then when preg with Zara I never thought I'd be lucky enough to have 2, so looking forward to being a mummy of 3 xx

Yeah three kiddies will be so much fun!! :)

Hi Ladies,

I had an appointment at my doctors this morning. All my tests have turned negative now. Had about 5 positives between monday and yesterday, took CB digi yesterday at 6:00pm which said pregnant 1-2 but today using fmu and then at my appointment this morning they are all negative. I have to leave it all now until late next week when either my period comes or I have a blood test, which ever comes first! Dont really know how to feel, feeling numb at the moment :shrug:

I'm so sorry Hun I'm keeping you in my thoughts hoping AF stays away xxc

Thinking of you beaned up.

I can't shake a really bad feeling that something is wrong :( I can't help it, trying to be positive but I'm so scared

Thinking of you beaned up. Hope af stays away xx
0203, its understandable to be anxious, hope all is well and this is your take home rainbow baby xx

Great progression ladies xx
Well I'm still worried sick about my blood results, can't wait to get tomorrow's appointment over with :-( sickness & dizziness this morning then by 10am I was starving & haven't stopped eating since but really suffering with back ache this afternoon :-( x

Great progression ladies xx
Well I'm still worried sick about my blood results, can't wait to get tomorrow's appointment over with :-( sickness & dizziness this morning then by 10am I was starving & haven't stopped eating since but really suffering with back ache this afternoon :-( x

What times your app tomorrow Hun xx

10:50am I just want to get it over with & it's my sons birthday so we've got a busy day anyway, I'm hoping the days go fast between now & Monday I've got a busy day tomorrow & 1 on Saturday think I'll think of something to do Sunday then I've just got to wait until 2:30 on Monday for my scan I'm nervous, excited & scared all rolled into 1!! Oh the joys of hormones Haha xx

10:50am I just want to get it over with & it's my sons birthday so we've got a busy day anyway, I'm hoping the days go fast between now & Monday I've got a busy day tomorrow & 1 on Saturday think I'll think of something to do Sunday then I've just got to wait until 2:30 on Monday for my scan I'm nervous, excited & scared all rolled into 1!! Oh the joys of hormones Haha xx

Can't wait to hear of your updates and happy birthday for your son! :happydance:

Aww thank you x
I think after Monday I will feel a whole lot better, I don't think I've ever been this stressed before! I am looking forward to spending a night out with my hubby & his family on Saturday night, my mums babysitting the boys (already arranged before I found out I was pregnant) so I can relax & drink my orange juice in peace haha xx

Yey I got my job - and i told my mum about the being knocked up!

Aww thank you x
I think after Monday I will feel a whole lot better, I don't think I've ever been this stressed before! I am looking forward to spending a night out with my hubby & his family on Saturday night, my mums babysitting the boys (already arranged before I found out I was pregnant) so I can relax & drink my orange juice in peace haha xx
That will be really nice for you, it's great to get out and have some piece from the kids....shame about the orange juice though :winkwink: :rofl:

Hey ladies!

Just wanted to update you on my HCG levels. At 5w3d they were 9638. Two days later at 5w5d, they are 15747!!! Looks like we're moving along nicely!!! I gotta say, it's quite the relief. I feel like I can relax a little now. :) Now just to make it to the May 20 ultrasound!!

Hey ladies!

Just wanted to update you on my HCG levels. At 5w3d they were 9638. Two days later at 5w5d, they are 15747!!! Looks like we're moving along nicely!!! I gotta say, it's quite the relief. I feel like I can relax a little now. :) Now just to make it to the May 20 ultrasound!!

Wow those are great results!!! Is it your dating scan on the 20th?

Hey ladies!

Thank you!!! And yes! I'll be 7w4d then, so I really hope we'll be able to gear the heartbeat.

Hey ladies!

Thank you!!! And yes! I'll be 7w4d then, so I really hope we'll be able to gear the heartbeat.
With my previous pregnancy we heard the HB at 6 week 2 days so you have a great chance I'd say x

Yaay mummy. I bought more tesco cheapies and got an even darker line than 2 days ago, so I'm happy lol. Cannot believe how much I have eaten today, been feeling hungry sick every hour or so xx

Yay do you have pics? I'm so shocked at the cb digi I never got a 3 plus with my other pregnancy and the FRER has pinched dye from the control line! I'm feeling positive about this pregnancy :)

Yay! That's so weird, I went and got a 3+ this afternoon too!!

Good luck for tomorrow! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->