*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Hi Ladies,

I had an appointment at my doctors this morning. All my tests have turned negative now. Had about 5 positives between monday and yesterday, took CB digi yesterday at 6:00pm which said pregnant 1-2 but today using fmu and then at my appointment this morning they are all negative. I have to leave it all now until late next week when either my period comes or I have a blood test, which ever comes first! Dont really know how to feel, feeling numb at the moment :shrug:

I'm so sorry to hear this x

Yaay mummy. I bought more tesco cheapies and got an even darker line than 2 days ago, so I'm happy lol. Cannot believe how much I have eaten today, been feeling hungry sick every hour or so xx

Yay do you have pics? I'm so shocked at the cb digi I never got a 3 plus with my other pregnancy and the FRER has pinched dye from the control line! I'm feeling positive about this pregnancy :)

Yay! That's so weird, I went and got a 3+ this afternoon too!!

I bloody well hope so!! :thumbup:

Hey ladies!

Just wanted to update you on my HCG levels. At 5w3d they were 9638. Two days later at 5w5d, they are 15747!!! Looks like we're moving along nicely!!! I gotta say, it's quite the relief. I feel like I can relax a little now. :) Now just to make it to the May 20 ultrasound!!

Awesome hcg numbers!
I've also got a scan may 20th, counting down! X

Congratulations sadako.
good numbers smandel.
good luck tmrw mrs and happy birthday to your son.
I've got doc at 830am to see if I can get early scan at 8weeks xx

Hey ladies!

Just wanted to update you on my HCG levels. At 5w3d they were 9638. Two days later at 5w5d, they are 15747!!! Looks like we're moving along nicely!!! I gotta say, it's quite the relief. I feel like I can relax a little now. :) Now just to make it to the May 20 ultrasound!!

That is beautiful woot woot! :happydance:

I started at 37, two days later 56, five days later 809 and tomorrow I find out the draw from yesterday.

I hope its your time, my time and all our times for sticky beans and take home babies xx

Hey ladies!

Wow those are great results!!! Is it your dating scan on the 20th?

Thank you!!! And yes! I'll be 7w4d then, so I really hope we'll be able to gear the heartbeat.
With my previous pregnancy we heard the HB at 6 week 2 days so you have a great chance I'd say x

That's great!!! :)

Hey ladies!

Awesome hcg numbers!
I've also got a scan may 20th, counting down! X

The 20th can't come soon enough!!!!!

Hey ladies!

That is beautiful woot woot! :happydance:

I started at 37, two days later 56, five days later 809 and tomorrow I find out the draw from yesterday.

I hope its your time, my time and all our times for sticky beans and take home babies xx

Thank you!! I hope it's everyone's time as well!!!! :thumbup:

I thought it would be safe to get a 3+ on a CB digital today, I'm 5w+2 but it still says 2-3 weeks. Should I be worried?
Exactly the same thing happened to me, also on 5+2. I'm getting more and more nauseous every day and ICs have gotten darker too. So I'm hoping for the best.
I'm on 5+4 today, I'll test with a digi again in a couple of days.

I'm freaking out a bit. I made the not-so-smart choice of testing with a cbd again today after getting a 2-3 yesterday... Got a 1-2 today. Trying to breathe- there's nothing I can do at this point...

FX for you Beaned Up xx

She was shocked (didn't know we were trying) but was very happy because we're happy. We even had a name discussion!

I got my 3+ this afternoon too! Good day!
https://i.imgur.com/fBNrxim.jpg

I'm freaking out a bit. I made the not-so-smart choice of testing with a cbd again today after getting a 2-3 yesterday... Got a 1-2 today. Trying to breathe- there's nothing I can do at this point...
Maybe today's urine was more diluted.
FX'ed.

FX for you Beaned Up xx

She was shocked (didn't know we were trying) but was very happy because we're happy. We even had a name discussion!

I got my 3+ this afternoon too! Good day!
https://i.imgur.com/fBNrxim.jpg

Great news! :thumbup:

Yay for 3+ it feels such a relief doesn't it?

Don't lose hope it could be your urine was more diluted today?

Yeah it could definitely be more diluted, there's a few threads on here with people who hate the dating function on the CBD because they're really not that accurate.

I thought it would be safe to get a 3+ on a CB digital today, I'm 5w+2 but it still says 2-3 weeks. Should I be worried?
Exactly the same thing happened to me, also on 5+2. I'm getting more and more nauseous every day and ICs have gotten darker too. So I'm hoping for the best.
I'm on 5+4 today, I'll test with a digi again in a couple of days.

Good luck. I have absolutely zero symptoms which has me worried too, last week I felt so different I had sore boobs was waking up in the middle of the night hungry. This week I am a little bit more about tired than usual but nothing else. I have a doctors appointment tomorrow so hopefully that can calm my nerves a bit

Just got my second round of hcg levels back today. I am beyond thrilled. They are doubling as they are suppose to. Now I cannot wait to see the Obgyn nurse tomorrow and hopefully set up the dating US. I cannot wait to see that little heartbeat on the screen. Tues hcg @ 5 weeks 3 days was 819. Today at 5 weeks 5 days 1820. Thank you JESUS!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->