*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

I hear you ladies. I did a cbd when i was 4+3 and was shocked to get a 2-3 but now i think back i had held it for a long time a week later i took another thinking 3+ but got 2-3 again. Why do we do this to ourselves. Im going to jave to go and buy more now. Xx

Yey I got my job - and i told my mum about the being knocked up!

Congrats hun! :hugs:

Hey ladies!

Just wanted to update you on my HCG levels. At 5w3d they were 9638. Two days later at 5w5d, they are 15747!!! Looks like we're moving along nicely!!! I gotta say, it's quite the relief. I feel like I can relax a little now. :) Now just to make it to the May 20 ultrasound!!

Congrats! :hugs: I can't wait to see the ultrasound pictures!

Hi Ladies,

I had an appointment at my doctors this morning. All my tests have turned negative now. Had about 5 positives between monday and yesterday, took CB digi yesterday at 6:00pm which said pregnant 1-2 but today using fmu and then at my appointment this morning they are all negative. I have to leave it all now until late next week when either my period comes or I have a blood test, which ever comes first! Dont really know how to feel, feeling numb at the moment :shrug:

I am so sorry sweetie. :hugs: Just know that all of us are here for you if you need to talk. Keep us updated on how you are doing!

10:50am I just want to get it over with & it's my sons birthday so we've got a busy day anyway, I'm hoping the days go fast between now & Monday I've got a busy day tomorrow & 1 on Saturday think I'll think of something to do Sunday then I've just got to wait until 2:30 on Monday for my scan I'm nervous, excited & scared all rolled into 1!! Oh the joys of hormones Haha xx

I am really excited to hear what your doctor has to say. Is there a chance you could be further along than you thought if its not Twins? Oh and happy early birthday to your lil boy!

I'm freaking out a bit. I made the not-so-smart choice of testing with a cbd again today after getting a 2-3 yesterday... Got a 1-2 today. Trying to breathe- there's nothing I can do at this point...

Do not let HPT test results freak you out. Sometimes there is a lot of reasons for why they could show up weaker one day compared to the next. Heck even the HPT in the same box taken at the same time can give mixed results if there is something wrong with the test or your urine is diluted.

Just got my second round of hcg levels back today. I am beyond thrilled. They are doubling as they are suppose to. Now I cannot wait to see the Obgyn nurse tomorrow and hopefully set up the dating US. I cannot wait to see that little heartbeat on the screen. Tues hcg @ 5 weeks 3 days was 819. Today at 5 weeks 5 days 1820. Thank you JESUS!!

Those levels look so nice!! I hope mine are that high when I go in on the 16th.

Hey ladies. Feel like I've been mia today lol. Newhoo. Today was an okay today. I'm tired as usual and my nips are sore and im peeing like noo tomorrow lol. Other than that no other symptoms. Hows everyone one else doing.???

Hey ladies. Feel like I've been mia today lol. Newhoo. Today was an okay today. I'm tired as usual and my nips are sore and im peeing like noo tomorrow lol. Other than that no other symptoms. Hows everyone one else doing.???

Sore nips here and very hungry. Thats it for me. I am also very pissed off (sorry, gotta rant to my girls)

So my dh aunt who never liked me (but he says is in my head and his mom makes excuses for her too) but this woman ignores me completely and rude. I used to care if she liked me like four years ago, now I dont care.

Anyway, so on facebook a photo of my dh and his best friend is up and some woman asks who my dh is and she wants to be 'hooked up' with him

So his aunt tells her he is single and yea she should get to know him etc..

His other aunt was like umm no that is rude you know he is taken..

She always does disrespectful shit like this. Then the fam makes excuses for her. I knwo she prefers him to be with a latin woman (people in fam told me) and I am black so I know she has this issue.

I am so frustrated my crampiness has increased. Dh, bless his heart is like I am gonna call mom and aunt and tell them it was disrespectful and not to do that but I wanna rip her head off!!!!!

I can't wait for some symptoms :/ think sore nips is it

Sore nips here and very hungry. Thats it for me. I am also very pissed off (sorry, gotta rant to my girls)

So my dh aunt who never liked me (but he says is in my head and his mom makes excuses for her too) but this woman ignores me completely and rude. I used to care if she liked me like four years ago, now I dont care.

Anyway, so on facebook a photo of my dh and his best friend is up and some woman asks who my dh is and she wants to be 'hooked up' with him

She always does disrespectful shit like this. Then the fam makes excuses for her. I knwo she prefers him to be with a latin woman (people in fam told me) and I am black so I know she has this issue.

I am so frustrated my crampiness has increased. Dh, bless his heart is like I am gonna call mom and aunt and tell them it was disrespectful and not to do that but I wanna rip her head off!!!!!

Sorry you are going through that sweetie. What I am about to suggest is probably bad advice but I would tell her how it is (the aunt I mean). Then again I am very blunt and confrontational at times.

wow that's really crazy and rude smdh. But try not to stress their not worth u getting ureself that upset. I kno its easier said than done tho. It suxs cus ure dh probably feels as though he's caught in the middle. As long as u and dh are happy then that's all that matters. They shouldn't even be doing shit like that neways esp with u being pregnant.

Yea the thing is each pregnancy is different. I'm wondering how different is this one is gonna be from my first lol

You girls are all amazeballs! :hugs:

My poor hubby is feeling caught in middle indeed. I am a VERY confrontational and blunt person but he took all the phones so I would not go off on her. He did call her but was too nice about it for my liking. I bit his head off, cried, then laughed and well my emotions are all over the place..

On another note, I never had any symptoms besides cramping with my pregnancies. So I am grateful for my sore nip naps (that is what I call them lol)

The cramping freaks me though but hope thats baby burrowing in or something.

I keep checking for blood argh :wacko:

My poor hubby is feeling caught in middle indeed. I am a VERY confrontational and blunt person but he took all the phones so I would not go off on her. He did call her but was too nice about it for my liking. I bit his head off, cried, then laughed and well my emotions are all over the place..

On another note, I never had any symptoms besides cramping with my pregnancies. So I am grateful for my sore nip naps (that is what I call them lol)

Noo problem hun that's what were here for :). At least he addressed it tho even if it wasn't the wat you've would've wanted. You got some men who probably wouldn't have even said anything lol. And be thankful for not having any symptoms besides cramping because the throwing up is dreadful and awful. I remember with my ds I couldn't keep anything down and loss soo much weight cus he was so picky. It eventually subsided after 4 1/2 months urghh.

I'm glad I'm not the only one concerned about cramps! I find that mine are worse when I'm up and about... anyone else that way? My husband left the country the day after my bfp, and will be back in town on Saturday, so he's been missing out on my crazy mood shifts! (I had to stop looking for a mother's day card in the store, 'cause I was about to start sobbing. I've also been a bit short with the kids at work- not necessarily a bad thing, because I'm usually too patient!) My boobs are already getting larger- and they hurt now. Too bad DH won't get to enjoy them when he returns! :blush:

I'm freaking out a bit. I made the not-so-smart choice of testing with a cbd again today after getting a 2-3 yesterday... Got a 1-2 today. Trying to breathe- there's nothing I can do at this point...

Quick follow up- I went a bit crazy with worry from this this afternoon/evening. I was sure I was having another chemical. Since I had to know one way or the other, I went out and spent way too much money getting more tests (sadly I think this brings the total for this cycle into the triple digits :dohh:).

So- I got this. I'm feeling better now- looks like my hcg isn't decreasing- maybe actually increasing like it's supposed to. (the bottom two were this evening (15dpo), the top was today's fmu for reference) This is my first FRER where the test line is most definitely darker than the control line :thumbup:

Thank y'all so much for your patience with my numerous progression photos and reassuring words, while I go crazy over here! :wacko:

Attachments

• 14-15prog.jpg
    14-15prog.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 7
I'm glad I'm not the only one concerned about cramps! I find that mine are worse when I'm up and about... anyone else that way? My husband left the country the day after my bfp, and will be back in town on Saturday, so he's been missing out on my crazy mood shifts! (I had to stop looking for a mother's day card in the store, 'cause I was about to start sobbing. I've also been a bit short with the kids at work- not necessarily a bad thing, because I'm usually too patient!) My boobs are already getting larger- and they hurt now. Too bad DH won't get to enjoy them when he returns! :blush:

Quick follow up- I went a bit crazy with worry from this this afternoon/evening. I was sure I was having another chemical. Since I had to know one way or the other, I went out and spent way too much money getting more tests (sadly I think this brings the total for this cycle into the triple digits :dohh:).

So- I got this. I'm feeling better now- looks like my hcg isn't decreasing- maybe actually increasing like it's supposed to. (the bottom two were this evening (15dpo), the top was today's fmu for reference) This is my first FRER where the test line is most definitely darker than the control line :thumbup:

Thank y'all so much for your patience with my numerous progression photos and reassuring words, while I go crazy over here! :wacko:

My cramps are worst when I'm laying down esp in the middle of the night. I usually have to get up and walk around for a few minutes until it subsides lol. And good to hear that ure hcgs aren't decreasing :).

Looking good mine don't seem to get getting darker

[image.jpg

First morning pee today period would be due today

Cramping is perfectly normal. Not only is your uterus stretching to make room for the baby but when the egg was released from the ovaries and fertilized it creates a cyst in its wake. A natural cyst that is used to produce progesterone until the baby is able to do it on its own. That can cause pain on one side of the uterus, and the pain you feel in your butt, back, sides (yup there too!) and sometimes front is your uterus stretching. Then your baby will fill in that space and cause it to stretch some more!!

As long as you do not see any blood then I would not be concerned at all about the cramps. I know its hard, I go through the same thing. What you have to keep in mind tho is that as long as their not unbearably painful and lasting for a long time (hours on end) then you are most likely fine. The only other thing it could be is an ectopic pregnancy which also causes blood.

I read something earlier from another BnB member. It really stood out to me and I think it will stand out for you ladies as well. If you take statistics into account, then the odds are in your favor of having a happy healthy 9 months.

Edit: I forgot to mention about one more thing it could be. The cramps I mean. It is very common in any pregnancy to develop a bladder infection. Even if it does not burn when you go pee it can still be there. It is an easy diagnosis and something that can be cured with antibiotics. Do not feel ashamed if any of you ladies end up getting a bladder infection at some point or another. Remember it is not your fault and is very common in pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->