*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Alright jellybeans!!! I need opinions.

I may or may not have broken my foot. Dr cannot be certain. But I declined the X-ray. I'm too scared. So they are acting like it is a break. :-(
Did I make the right choice?? What would you have done?

I may or may not have broken my foot. Dr cannot be certain. But I declined the X-ray. I'm too scared. So they are acting like it is a break. :-(

I personally would've gotten a scan jus to be on the safe side. You don't wanna do anything to accidentally make it worst.

Well, hopefully it's not broken, but usually in a case like this they would have you wear. Lead apron over the chest and abdominal region to protect against rays. Did they not offer that?? With a foot break, unless it's out of place, there's not a whole lot they can do other immobilize it, so just watch it. If it stays swollen, bruised or painful then you might have to go ahead and do it. As far as you being overly concerned, NO!!Of course you want what's best and to be able to protect your baby!!! Hope it feels better soon!! :flower:

I can't keep up with you ladies, lol! :wacko:

Shilo, I am still praying for a miracle for you!!

Beanedup, praying for you as well. Both of you ladies take care of yourselves. :hugs:

I'm still not really having symptoms. My diarrhea seems to have stopped, so maybe a bug?? Or just early pg stuff. My bbs seem a bit bigger, and sometimes seem like they might be trying to be sore, lol. Honestly, I've been so busy I keep forgetting I'm pg!!

We have not told anyone yet and probably won't for a while. I'm still feeling pretty wary from the mmc in jan. I think that's part of the reason I don't "feel" pg. I think I'm still in a little bit of denial. I've even been reluctant to schedule with my dr. I'm calling tomorrow though. I have to treat this pg like any other. I guess I'm just nervous to be excited, weird I know.

Thanks ladies. :)

It's excessively painful. Feels like the other breaks so I'm guessing it is. I'm gonna see my pcp tomorrow and ob Tuesday. The ER did not offer the lead suit... Odd.

I can't put any pressure on it so I may cave with an X-ray.

Beaned up, so sorry my love, fingers crossed for you :hugs:

Sunshine, in laws are crap! Don't let her bother you, probably just jealousy if that photo is anything to go by!

Pix hope you feel better, if you need to get it xrayed then insist on the lead suit. Silly buggers.

As for me, I had my first midwife appointment today. She is great, really nice. Won't see her till 16 weeks now but she said to call or text if I have any questions, or pop into her clinic anytime. Got my papers for booking 12 week scan and bloods etc.

Hcg levels back, 12dpo = 66, 15dpo = 222, I think that's good yes?

Hiya, I'm joining you guys. Number 3 on the way to complete our family. A bit nervous only took decision to ttc again end of march. Happy H&H to all. My due date is 18.01.15.

thanks kiwiberry for pointing me in this direction

Hi and welcome shareema!

Ouch Pix, I hope you get your foot sorted out :(

Sunshine, that is absolutely crazy, I can't believe you didn't go punch the woman in the face!

SCgirl, I hope you get your 3+ soon!

I had a really good chat with my mum last night (on the phone, we live about 5 hours drive away), and she's offered to buy our pram/travel system and to pay for an early scan too :hugs:

My sisters were both ecstatic, I'm the first to be pregnant :happydance:

Hi shareema, welcome and congratulations. Number 3 here too. Everyone on here is really friendly.
Sunshine, dh aunt seems like a really nasty person!
btw, have you told him yet? Xx

Thats good sadakos, save you some money! If I don't get offered an early scan I will prob go private too xx

Great news, SCgirl. And it makes me feel a lot better about my 2-3 on 5+2 too.
Pix, I'd have that x-ray. It might heal improprely, giving you problems for the rest of your life. But insist on wearing a lead suit.

Morning ladies
Well I've worried all night about seeing the doctor today, I'm hoping whatever the problem is with my liver function test it's due to increased hormones in had blood tests a few times last year & nothing was picked up on then so that's a good sign, sickness is so bad this morning, having to in to be sick while my son was opening his birthday presents wasn't good :-( finding it increasingly hard to find clothes to hide this bump as I'm having hot flushes so need something that covers it but isn't too thick!! Think I need to go shopping again xx

Oh boy...
It looks like this baby is doing well. I'm at work and I'm terribly nauseous. There are three more people in my office. I hope I can hide it from them. I'm not telling until after the nuchal translucency scan. In my last pregnancy, I was nauseous mostly in the evenings, mornings were manageable. I hope it'll be the same this time, too. Or they'll figure me out soon...
I can take anything, as long as this baby sticks.

Thank you everyone. I'm convinced I'm having a chemical! Had a little spotting last night and I've not done anymore tests, don't think I could bare it right now! I'll let you all know more when I do :(

Fingers crossed for you beaned up xx

Katy, I'm with you. Just been to doc and had to hurry home as I felt so nauseous, all good tho!! Xx

All caught up again! So many pages, I thought we'd had an influx of new joiners but there's only been one :lol: we need to start using more multi-quotes in here ladies!

Yey I got my job - and i told my mum about the being knocked up!

Congrats!! :happydance:

Hey ladies!

Just wanted to update you on my HCG levels. At 5w3d they were 9638. Two days later at 5w5d, they are 15747!!! Looks like we're moving along nicely!!! I gotta say, it's quite the relief. I feel like I can relax a little now. :) Now just to make it to the May 20 ultrasound!!

Fantastic results, I'm so pleased for you! :flower:

I'm freaking out a bit. I made the not-so-smart choice of testing with a cbd again today after getting a 2-3 yesterday... Got a 1-2 today. Trying to breathe- there's nothing I can do at this point...

I agree, I'm sure your pee was just a little diluted :hugs: your FRER's look great x

Hiya, I'm joining you guys. Number 3 on the way to complete our family. A bit nervous only took decision to ttc again end of march. Happy H&H to all. My due date is 18.01.15.

thanks kiwiberry for pointing me in this direction

Welcome and congrats! :yipee:

Thank you everyone. I'm convinced I'm having a chemical! Had a little spotting last night and I've not done anymore tests, don't think I could bare it right now! I'll let you all know more when I do :(

Beaned up I'm so sorry :hugs: thinking of you hun, be easy on yourself. I have everything crossed that your bean stays sticky x

Nothing much to report from me, I'm still on cloud 9 and can't quite believe this is real! Still testing too, but just with my IC's :thumbup: leaving my last digi for Sunday or Monday and hopefully I'll get my 3+ then. I did notice I moved up a box on my ticker though :dance: love it when that happens! Hahaha it's the little things :cloud9:

Morning ladies
Well I've worried all night about seeing the doctor today, I'm hoping whatever the problem is with my liver function test it's due to increased hormones in had blood tests a few times last year & nothing was picked up on then so that's a good sign, sickness is so bad this morning, having to in to be sick while my son was opening his birthday presents wasn't good :-( finding it increasingly hard to find clothes to hide this bump as I'm having hot flushes so need something that covers it but isn't too thick!! Think I need to go shopping again xx

Oh gosh that's terrible, I hope you feel better soon :hugs: let us know how you get on in the doctors today. Hope your son has a wonderful day :happydance: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->