*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

I love your ticker lolly!!
Been to doc, got first midwife appointment on tues 27th. Feels more real now xx

Sunshine - sorry your having to put up with that shit, I'm glad you've got your lovely OH, come and rant in here whenever you like were all here to listen :) :hugs:

Pix - hope your foot is better soon, take it easy xx

Sadakos - that's lovely if your mil, bless her xx

Eeek did they test you there or was it just a few questions and then mw booking? Exciting! Roll on the 27th!

When I went to put in my mw request I got given my maternity notes there and then :wacko: strange, surreal but amazing all at the same time! Definitely made it more real :)

Morning ladies
Well I've worried all night about seeing the doctor today, I'm hoping whatever the problem is with my liver function test it's due to increased hormones in had blood tests a few times last year & nothing was picked up on then so that's a good sign, sickness is so bad this morning, having to in to be sick while my son was opening his birthday presents wasn't good :-( finding it increasingly hard to find clothes to hide this bump as I'm having hot flushes so need something that covers it but isn't too thick!! Think I need to go shopping again xx

I really hope all goes well at your appointment. I will have my fingers crossed for you :hugs:.

Thank you everyone. I'm convinced I'm having a chemical! Had a little spotting last night and I've not done anymore tests, don't think I could bare it right now! I'll let you all know more when I do :(

So sorry to hear that Beam :hugs:.

Eeek did they test you there or was it just a few questions and then mw booking? Exciting! Roll on the 27th!

When I went to put in my mw request I got given my maternity notes there and then :wacko: strange, surreal but amazing all at the same time! Definitely made it more real :)

No she didn't test me. Just said to keep taking pregnacare, try not to get stressed!! and to make mw appt, should be 8wks but bcoz of my history I could go earlier in case mw wanted me to get an early scan, but I won't know that until 27th. Hope I haven't jinxed anything by booking appt already.
Thats good that you already have your notes xx

No you definitely won't have jinxed anything :hugs: these MW's get booked up so quickly, it's good to get in when you can :)

Hope everything goes ok at your appt today mrs humphreys, let us know how you get on :flower:

Morning ladies :hi: how are we all today?

I think I've managed to catch up on everything :haha:

I had rough night last night I woke up at 1am throwing my guts up, I was so sick, feel a little nauseas this morning but my sore boobs have gone!! :cry:

Morning mummy, all good here.
sorry you feel crap. Bet your sore boobs will be back with a vengeance soon xx

Ab75 - I hope so, I'm feeling reassured by my 3+ Cb digi yesterday otherwise I think I'd be totally freaking out x

Yeah don't count your chickens just yet mummy to be, they'll be back I'm sure :) hopefully not with a vengeance!

Trying to use up my IC's as quickly as possible now :lol: I've only got a few left so I'll be done by the weekend! Look how crazy the difference is between my fmu & smu tests today :wacko: smu has always been better for me, and a few other ladies I know too, what's it like for you all? They should definitely make it more known to women that smu is just as good for testing, sometimes even better!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 5
I was due af tomorrow but had these tests today so I am roughly 3+6 and would be due about the 17th January xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 4
Congratulations hanterrii. Welcome to the jellybeans xx

Thankyou :) very surprised that I am pregnant with baby 2, my pcos has been too kind xx

Well I've been to the doctors, she thinks I have Gilbert's syndrome but also thinks looking at my past blood results I've always had it, good news is it won't harm me or baby yay so happy apparently it's very common & most people don't even know about it because there's very little side effects, she just wanted to make me aware of it so I could inform my consultant at the hospital as sometimes ladies with it can get that problem in pregnancy that makes you itch, no medication needed xx

Well I've been to the doctors, she thinks I have Gilbert's syndrome but also thinks looking at my past blood results I've always had it, good news is it won't harm me or baby yay so happy apparently it's very common & most people don't even know about it because there's very little side effects, she just wanted to make me aware of it so I could inform my consultant at the hospital as sometimes ladies with it can get that problem in pregnancy that makes you itch, no medication needed xx

That's a relief I'm glad you know what it is now :happydance: now you can go enjoy your sons birthday :) xx

Thanks Yeh it's a huge weight been lifted now roll on Monday for my scan xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->