*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Well I've been to the doctors, she thinks I have Gilbert's syndrome but also thinks looking at my past blood results I've always had it, good news is it won't harm me or baby yay so happy apparently it's very common & most people don't even know about it because there's very little side effects, she just wanted to make me aware of it so I could inform my consultant at the hospital as sometimes ladies with it can get that problem in pregnancy that makes you itch, no medication needed xx

Sorry to hear this hun :hugs:
So is that the explanation for why you show so much in only 4-5k weeks pregnancy? What does it do, does it swell up your liver?

Glad you know what it is mrs. Can't wait til mon now lol xx

Hantterri welcome to the group and huge congrats :happydance: xx

I'm feeling nauseas this morning ladies I just keep getting waves of it, especially when I stepped out the shower, not sure if it's got anything to do with my been sick in the night or if it is actually pregnancy related :shrug:

On the other hand, look what hubby just brought me back from the food shop image.jpg

Mmmmm!!!

Aaawww that was nice of your hubby xx

Nope she doesn't know why I'm showing so early have to wait for my scan on Monday to find that 1 out x
It doesn't actually damage the liver it's something to do with the enzymes in the blood but there's nothing to worry about except sometimes it can cause slight jaundice x

Nope she doesn't know why I'm showing so early have to wait for my scan on Monday to find that 1 out x
It doesn't actually damage the liver it's something to do with the enzymes in the blood but there's nothing to worry about except sometimes it can cause slight jaundice x

Oh ok, that is good to hear ( nothing to worry I mean ). I can't wait to hear the results of your scan. I wonder how far along you will be or if it will be twins!

Aaawww that was nice of your hubby xx

I Know, I wonder what he's done wrong ? :haha:

LOL

What good news Mrs!! Hopefully you count that as such.

Congrats to all the new BFP!!!

Calling dr and ob shortly. Had a horrible night. Really worried about my foot. :-/.

Only I could. Break my foot on a sliding board!!!

Morning ladies!!!

So, anyone else sleeping like complete crap? :haha: It's actually comical at this point.

Me! I barely get 5 hours some nights. Always getting up constantly!

Morning ladies!!!

So, anyone else sleeping like complete crap? :haha: It's actually comical at this point.

yep, me. I wake up a couple times during the night, ALWAYS wake up before my alarm, and usually roll around in bed for awhile with a stomachache before I get up. Overall though, still feeling ok so far. Hoping that any vomiting will wait until after this weekend. My husband is in another wedding and we have a full itinerary. I'll b telling my closest girlfriends this weekend...excited about that:).

mummytobe-sorry to hear you've been sick. What is a Milk Tray??

sorry if I'm leaving people out...its so hard to keep up with this thread. Congrats to the new ladies! I'll b thinking of you Shilo and Beaned Up!!

I was due af tomorrow but had these tests today so I am roughly 3+6 and would be due about the 17th January xx

Welcome to the group & congrats! :happydance:

Well I've been to the doctors, she thinks I have Gilbert's syndrome but also thinks looking at my past blood results I've always had it, good news is it won't harm me or baby yay so happy apparently it's very common & most people don't even know about it because there's very little side effects, she just wanted to make me aware of it so I could inform my consultant at the hospital as sometimes ladies with it can get that problem in pregnancy that makes you itch, no medication needed xx

I'm glad it's nothing serious :hugs: what a relief! x

What good news Mrs!! Hopefully you count that as such.

Congrats to all the new BFP!!!

Calling dr and ob shortly. Had a horrible night. Really worried about my foot. :-/.

Only I could. Break my foot on a sliding board!!!

Oh no Pix, poor you :hugs: what's a sliding board!? I probably wouldn't have had the X-ray done either. Will they just treat it as a break and put a cast on?

Morning ladies!!!

I'm actually sleeping fantastically! Not to rub it in or anything :haha: but the problem I'm having is no matter how early I go to bed in the evening, or how much sleep I get, I'm still waking up exhausted and feeling like a zombie for most of the day :sleep:

Welcome to any new comers. And congrats to anyone with good news. So much stuff to keep up with this thread lol. Hope everyone else is doing well :).

Morning ladies!!!

yep, me. I wake up a couple times during the night, ALWAYS wake up before my alarm, and usually roll around in bed for awhile with a stomachache before I get up. Overall though, still feeling ok so far. Hoping that any vomiting will wait until after this weekend. My husband is in another wedding and we have a full itinerary. I'll b telling my closest girlfriends this weekend...excited about that:).

mummytobe-sorry to hear you've been sick. What is a Milk Tray??

sorry if I'm leaving people out...its so hard to keep up with this thread. Congrats to the new ladies! I'll b thinking of you Shilo and Beaned Up!!

A milk tray is a huge tray of yummy chocolates :kiss:

Morning ladies!!!

Good morning :hi: I usually sleep ok but last night I was vomiting so I had rubbish sleep, apart from that I'm usually ok :thumbup:

Hope we all get some better sleep and wake up rested!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->