*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Hey everyone, I'd like to cautiously join!

I'm pregnant with my rainbow baby after stillbirth in Feb. I was waiting for my period so I could start our IVF injections! AF never came!!!

I'm due jan 11th

I'm pregnant with my rainbow baby after stillbirth in Feb. I was waiting for my period so I could start our IVF injections! AF never came!!!

I'm due jan 11th

Welcome to the group and congratulations on your BFP :)

I'm so sorry for your loss :hugs: xx

Hello misszoie, congratulations on your rainbow. I am so sorry for your loss. Can't imagine how you must be feeling. We share the same due date xx

I'm due jan 11th

I'm so sorry for your loss hun :hugs: xx welcome to the group and a massive congrats to you :happydance:

Ok guys! Hi....what a morning! On my way to the doc office hubby called and well, he had a fever of103, body went numb while he was driving and line went dead. Of course I freaked, some pedestrian went to help him and called 911...he is okay though. He refused them to take to hospital.

So back to the doc office I went, after getting him settled of course. Anyway remember my numbers were 809 for monday, well today I found out wednesday nnumbers and it is 2014...how cool is that? Lol 2014... Maybe a sign its my year? :haha:

Also they did a scan, only sae a gestational sac but np said it matches with my numbers. Plus last week they didnt see anything so slowly making progress. Still not convinced though.

Hoping Tuesday when I come back there is a yolk sac. The np said they dont prescribe progesterone/baby aspirin until 16 weeks but I started this regimen the day after I found out and kinda feel safer taking it.

Not all tests are back but the ones that are I've tested neg for. They took more blood today and also checking my progesterone level.

Ok guys! Hi....what a morning! On my way to the doc office hubby called and well, he had a fever of103, body went numb while he was driving and line went dead. Of course I freaked, some pedestrian went to help him and called 911...he is okay though. He refused them to take to hospital.

So back to the doc office I went, after getting him settled of course. Anyway remember my numbers were 809 for monday, well today I found out wednesday nnumbers and it is 2014...how cool is that? Lol 2014... Maybe a sign its my year? :haha:

Also they did a scan, only sae a gestational sac but np said it matches with my numbers. Plus last week they didnt see anything so slowly making progress. Still not convinced though.

Hoping Tuesday when I come back there is a yolk sac. The np said they dont prescribe progesterone/baby aspirin until 16 weeks but I started this regimen the day after I found out and kinda feel safer taking it.

Not all tests are back but the ones that are I've tested neg for. They took more blood today and also checking my progesterone level.

Hi sunshine oh my god your poor hubby I hope he's ok now.

Those levels sounds great to me, 2014 though, how strange! ;) it must be a sign xx

Your poor hubby Sunshine, I hope he's ok now? Any idea what the high fever is all about, or was he just generally unwell? You have to break the news to him now! Fab results and I'm sure it'll make him feel better too :)

Am I missing something? Does your hubby not know sunshine?!? :blush:

I have had the cold the past week and it seemed he was catching it, but I never had the fever. He is resting up now.

Yea, I haven't told him yet but will be doing so very shortly. I will, of course let you girls know how that goes.

Last night was my first bout at nausea, I felt really sick. Today not so much and my boobies are not as sore. Just cramps now.

Que sera, sera :) (what will be, will be) :hugs:

Ok. . .

I'm a little panicky now. I'm trying to keep it together. But not sure it's working.

She thinks I broke/dislocated my forestep (the top and outter side of the foot).
Got the X-rays. She sent me straight to the orthapedic dr which is in 2 hours.

Problem. Google.

Why. Why. Why. Do I or anyone google. Apparently any kind of damage to that region is immediate surgery. I feel so stupid now for playing in a playground with the kids.

I really don't wanna lose my baby again. Other option is wait until 22 weeks "the safe surgery window"

I wanna tell and scream at life right now.

I'll let ya know what he says.

Good luck ladies!!

Oh no Pix, did they mention anything about surgery after seeing your X-ray results? Fx'd it doesn't come to surgery x

Hey ladies. So is anyone else peeing like a race horse??? Because I definitely am lol

Hey ladies. So is anyone else peeing like a race horse??? Because I definitely am lol

Yes! And feel really sick tonight. Do u ever wonder if it's all in your head though? I do!

Anyone planning to get a Doppler for checking hb later on? Undecided if good idea or not...

Haha. I saw boobs and chocolate. :) and it made me smile.

It doesn't 'appear' fractured.

*whew* no surgery. Was terrified of this.

Extreme strain. And immobilization for 4 weeks then physical therapy.

Also. I've stopped wearing a bra. Because the boob jail was making it worse. Feels good to be free. ;-)

Yes! And feel really sick tonight. Do u ever wonder if it's all in your head though? I do!

Anyone planning to get a Doppler for checking hb later on? Undecided if good idea or not...

Girl I kno this peeing isn't in my head lol. Its a pain in a but I know that much. But in thankful for some type of symptoms lol. I thought about purchasing a Doppler. Not sure yet tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->