*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Well my beta today fell to 20.9 so it's definitely not a viable pregnancy. They're closed on Sundays so I have to go to the hospital on Sunday to get blood work done (what a way to spend Mother's Day). They'll do another HCG and want to make sure my kidneys are functioning correctly in case I have to take methotrexate for an ectopic since it's a pretty serious drug. They're fairly confident it's not ectopic but they just want to make sure all the base work is done just in case. I have an appointment to see my doctor on Monday morning to go over everything and make a plan going forward.

I hope you all have a H&H 9 months and wish I didn't have to leave you.

So sorry shilo. Hope to see you back soon with your rainbow xx

Hi tui, I feel like that on some threads too. How are you doing? Still symptom free? Xx

Thanks ab, I just wanted to share my excitement I guess.

I'm good. Still quiet on symptom front. Wondering what I'm going to do between now and my 12 week scan. Not very good at waiting. I want to know everything is alright but they don't do early scans here or try to find the hearbeat before then with a doppler. Guess all mums are like that first time?

How are things with you?

So sorry shilo, big hugs to you :hugs:
I hope they find out what the problem was so you don't have to go through this again x

I'm good, still poas and getting progression lol and feel nauseous and so hungry. I had doc today and asked for early scan but it depends on mw. Its horrible not knowing if all is ok. I hope you get nauseous soon(lol I mean that in the nicest way) to ease your mind a bit. Sure you'll be fine. Seems like an eternity til 12 weeks tho eh? Xx

Thanks ab, you will be the first to know when i get sick, lol.

I'm so gutted for the girls right now.

I know, I feel bad posting my happy news when others are sad. They will all get their rainbows soon xx

Well my beta today fell to 20.9 so it's definitely not a viable pregnancy. They're closed on Sundays so I have to go to the hospital on Sunday to get blood work done (what a way to spend Mother's Day). They'll do another HCG and want to make sure my kidneys are functioning correctly in case I have to take methotrexate for an ectopic since it's a pretty serious drug. They're fairly confident it's not ectopic but they just want to make sure all the base work is done just in case. I have an appointment to see my doctor on Monday morning to go over everything and make a plan going forward.

I hope you all have a H&H 9 months and wish I didn't have to leave you.

I am so sorry to hear this Shilo :hugs:. I really hope you get your :bfp: soon, and I am so sorry for your loss.

So sorry shilo :hugs:

Has anyone got any ultrasounds booked? Mine is 9 days tomorrow!, I'm still in disbelief that I'm actually pregnant!

Is anyone having a preventative Cerclage?? I should be having my surgery at 12-14 weeks freaking out a little about it!

Has anyone got any ultrasounds booked? Mine is 9 days tomorrow!, I'm still in disbelief that I'm actually pregnant!

Is anyone having a preventative Cerclage?? I should be having my surgery at 12-14 weeks freaking out a little about it!

I'm scheduled for one (early scan that is) on 5/22 (6w1d)- praying i actually make it that far, and if i do, to be one of the lucky ones that can see the heartbeat and fetal pole that early!

The only appointment I know of as of right now is the blood test a week from now. I am not sure when they will want to see me again for an ultrasound. I am hoping it will be soon after that.

So sorry to hear about your loss shilo.

Has anyone been having weird pulsing like cramps in your abdomen?? I tried goggling it (terrible idea) it's not painful just like a pulsing every once in awhile.

So sorry to hear that Shilo. I really wish you didn't have to go thru this.

I have to make an appt 10 days from this Monday for an early ultrasound.

I'm scheduled for one (early scan that is) on 5/22 (6w1d)- praying i actually make it that far, and if i do, to be one of the lucky ones that can see the heartbeat and fetal pole that early!

I was 6+3 with my last pregnancy and saw a very clear bean with heartbeat he measured at 6+1 it's a great time to have a scan. I'll be 6+1 when I go for my scan this time too

I was 6+3 with my last pregnancy and saw a very clear bean with heartbeat he measured at 6+1 it's a great time to have a scan. I'll be 6+1 when I go for my scan this time too

I have bloods on Monday and a scan on the 26th dunno how far I will be all this lmp stuff confuses me .. Last period was 13 April and I'd a positive opk on the 23 which do I count from ?

I seriously need to stay off of google. I google every symptom or lack of and worry myself.

My nip naps havent been as sore today and I googled

Googles my lack of morning sickness lol

Googled if only seeing a gest sac at four weeks is normal

I need to stay off it.

My back is hurting quite a bit today though...off to google I go lol

I seriously need to stay off of google. I google every symptom or lack of and worry myself.

My nip naps havent been as sore today and I googled

Googles my lack of morning sickness lol

Googled if only seeing a gest sac at four weeks is normal

I need to stay off it.

My back is hurting quite a bit today though...off to google I go lol

Hahaha. Dont feel bad I google everything too smh lol

Aww shilo I'm so sorry big hugs Hun, really hope you get your rainbow baby soon xx

Morning ladies,
Well I had a lovely day for Alfie's birthday yesterday & with being sick all morning by the time we went out for our meal I was starving!! BBQ pulled pork & a burger with chips & onion rings & it still didn't full me up!! But it totally wiped me out!! I fell asleep downstairs at 8:30pm & hubby had to wake me up to send me to bed! Looking forward to going out tonight really hoping it's not a late 1 though as they're likely to find me asleep in the corner somewhere! Haha only 2 more sleeps until my scan yay omg I'm so excited/nervous it's unbelievable hubby's managed to get a few hours off work so he can come with me.
How are you all feeling today? I'm sat with a cup of peppermint tea trying to help the nausea xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->