*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Morning ladies,
Well I had a lovely day for Alfie's birthday yesterday & with being sick all morning by the time we went out for our meal I was starving!! BBQ pulled pork & a burger with chips & onion rings & it still didn't full me up!! But it totally wiped me out!! I fell asleep downstairs at 8:30pm & hubby had to wake me up to send me to bed! Looking forward to going out tonight really hoping it's not a late 1 though as they're likely to find me asleep in the corner somewhere! Haha only 2 more sleeps until my scan yay omg I'm so excited/nervous it's unbelievable hubby's managed to get a few hours off work so he can come with me.
How are you all feeling today? I'm sat with a cup of peppermint tea trying to help the nausea xx

Glad you had a good time :hugs: That meal sounds so yummy!!! I love pulled pork BBQ. There is this dive place near where I live that smokes its own pork BBQ for like 12 hours or something like that. It is so yummy!! I want to go eat there right now lol..... too bad its early in the morning.

I seriously need to stay off of google. I google every symptom or lack of and worry myself.

My nip naps havent been as sore today and I googled

Googles my lack of morning sickness lol

Googled if only seeing a gest sac at four weeks is normal

I need to stay off it.

My back is hurting quite a bit today though...off to google I go lol

Yeah I have noticed that some days my symptoms are a bit lighter than other days. Do not worry tho! I am sure your little sticky bean is just fine!

So, do any of you ladies know why some due date calculators say I am 5 weeks pregnant and some say I am 6 weeks? I have calculated from not only LMP, but from my conception date as well (since I am fairly sure of the exact day it happened). They all say Jan 4th / 5th as a due date but not all of them say the same length of time. I am so confused! Some of the calculators even have the option for me to enter both conception and LMP. They too would have varying results. Some would say 5 weeks and others would say 6 weeks like in my signature.

Someone please explain before I go crazy! :hissy:

With my first I worked it out from the date of conception which you are classed as 2 weeks already by the time you conceive and I got my due date correct when I went for my 12 week dating scan so I would say it is more accurate that way xx

With my first I worked it out from the date of conception which you are classed as 2 weeks already by the time you conceive and I got my due date correct when I went for my 12 week dating scan so I would say it is more accurate that way xx

Oh ok, thank you so much!! Problem is, when I go to edit my little ticker in my signature it still says 6 weeks. So my conception date would have been April 13th, 2014. Then you count the days from then until now and it is 28 days + 14 days for the 2 extra weeks. So technically it would be 6 weeks and 3 days like the ticker says. However, why do they add those 2 weeks on in the beginning?

Oh ok, thank you so much!! Problem is, when I go to edit my little ticker in my signature it still says 6 weeks. Even though technically I am like 5 weeks and some days if I go by conception date. So my conception date would have been April 13th, 2014. Then you count the days from then until now and it is 28 days + 14 days for the 2 extra weeks. So technically it would be 6 weeks and 3 days like the ticker says. However, why do they add those 2 weeks on in the beginning?

I'm not too sure how they work it out lol pregnancy math is very confusing!xx

It was sooo nice & I even craving it since I went to my mums the other day & she was having it! Haha
I'm also googling everything!! From if my dates are right what should I see at my scan on Monday to symptoms to Gilbert's syndrome (I've just been diagnosed with it) I need to step away from google!! Haha
My hubby is getting rather excited now too, he's already picked a name for if we have a boy, jenson which I'm currently not 100% on but I don't like telling him while he's actually giving me his input, normally he says it's upto you so this is quite a suprise! X

It was sooo nice & I even craving it since I went to my mums the other day & she was having it! Haha
I'm also googling everything!! From if my dates are right what should I see at my scan on Monday to symptoms to Gilbert's syndrome (I've just been diagnosed with it) I need to step away from google!! Haha
My hubby is getting rather excited now too, he's already picked a name for if we have a boy, jenson which I'm currently not 100% on but I don't like telling him while he's actually giving me his input, normally he says it's upto you so this is quite a suprise! X

I wish a food teleporter existed like in Willy Wonka! I would so get you to send me some of that food!! Good note, DH bought me all kinds of food at the store. He really can be so amazing sometimes <3.

No problem :hugs: it won't be long til we find out if we're right with out dates xx

I can't wait! I am so excited. My apt is on May 16th, at least for the blood work. I hope they will see me soon after that for the early ultrasound! Will they tell me if my HCG levels are good?

No problem :hugs: it won't be long til we find out if we're right with out dates xx

I can't wait! I am so excited. My apt is on May 16th, at least for the blood work. I hope they will see me soon after that for the early ultrasound! Will they tell me if my HCG levels are good?

Not sure hun I never had bloodwork with my lg I just had an 8 week appointment and bloods done at 12 weeks with my scan to check my iron levels and a few other routine blood tests must be different in the uk xx

Not sure hun I never had bloodwork with my lg I just had an 8 week appointment and bloods done at 12 weeks with my scan to check my iron levels and a few other routine blood tests must be different in the uk xx

I imagine the blood tests here are the "confirmation" blood tests. I guess they do it to confirm the pregnancy then move from there. They would not let me schedule my 8 week over the phone, so I guess they just want me to show up to the appointment next week and do it then.

After my 8 week scan I am going to start a pregnancy journal :D.

I imagine the blood tests here are the "confirmation" blood tests. I guess they do it to confirm the pregnancy then move from there. They would not let me schedule my 8 week over the phone, so I guess they just want me to show up to the appointment next week and do it then.

After my 8 week scan I am going to start a pregnancy journal :D.

They just do a urine test over here lol I'm booked in next week to see a doctor. I'll start doing one after my 12 week scan :) I'm keeping it secret until my 12 week scan which may be difficult with my bump size with my lg, hopefully it's not the same size lol xx

They just do a urine test over here lol I'm booked in next week to see a doctor. I'll start doing one after my 12 week scan :) I'm keeping it secret until my 12 week scan which may be difficult with my bump size with my lg, hopefully it's not the same size lol xx

Yeah from what I am reading 8-12 weeks is usually the best time frame to tell people since you are out of the high risk zones. At least according to the chart someone posted earlier. I am going to wait till after 8 weeks to tell anyone outside of my immediate family.

Yeah from what I am reading 8-12 weeks is usually the best time frame to tell people since you are out of the high risk zones. At least according to the chart someone posted earlier. I am going to wait till after 8 weeks to tell anyone outside of my immediate family.

Me and oh wanted our babies close together and the doctors advised us if we wanted more children to have them closer together due to my pcos and being more fertile after a baby, my lg is only 8 1/2 months old so it may come as a shock to some of the family but it is what me and the oh wanted xx

Kiwi berry I've got an app on my phone where you can start a journal, add pics ect I've been adding pics since I got my 1st bfp, I've got pics of all my tests, & I've took a pic of my belly the day of bfp (3wks?) 1 at 4wks & 1 today at 5wks guess if I have my scan Monday & I am further I'll have to edit the dates on the pics but it's a good way to save them as a memory to look back on, it also tells you what's going on during that week of pregnancy, size of baby, tips for during pregnancy, a calendar to put appointments in, it's fab xx

Sorry it's also got a contraction tracker on there for when you're in labour so you can time them x

Kiwi berry I've got an app on my phone where you can start a journal, add pics ect I've been adding pics since I got my 1st bfp, I've got pics of all my tests, & I've took a pic of my belly the day of bfp (3wks?) 1 at 4wks & 1 today at 5wks guess if I have my scan Monday & I am further I'll have to edit the dates on the pics but it's a good way to save them as a memory to look back on, it also tells you what's going on during that week of pregnancy, size of baby, tips for during pregnancy, a calendar to put appointments in, it's fab xx

I'm also interested in the app, what is it called hun?xx

Mrs, that is amazing! I am so going to see if my app store has one. Problem is, I use windows phone so there is not always quality apps to pull from. I am so switching to Android this December tho when my upgrade is available!

It's the bounty app, honestly you can do everything on it, cravings, moods, sickness (time of day, how bad), movements, weight gain, exercise literally every different thing you can think of it's fab x

It's the bounty app, honestly you can do everything on it, cravings, moods, sickness (time of day, how bad), movements, weight gain, exercise literally every different thing you can think of it's fab x

I was actually going to start exercising. What are the best exercises to do while preggo? I was just going to use the bike. Also how long should you do it for? The only weight I want to gain is the weight of the baby and everything it needs to survive. I want to actually lose body fat when pregnant lol. I know something that is probably hard to do but I am surely going to try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->