*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

I haven't a clue about exercise as I don't actually do any (except running round after the 3 boys) my cousin still went to the gym while pregnant though, I think most things in moderation are ok but I'd ask the midwife just to make sure if I was you xx

Ok thanks a lot :hugs:. I will definitely ask my doctor when I see him next week. For now I think I will just exercise lightly on the bike. I was thinking of going to the gym and getting a YMCA membership here.

I know most gyms here when you join you have to have an induction where you tell them any health problems ect & they work out a fitness plan for you, what machines to use & how long for maybe you could ask about that? X

I know most gyms here when you join you have to have an induction where you tell them any health problems ect & they work out a fitness plan for you, what machines to use & how long for maybe you could ask about that? X

Oooh good idea. I will for sure do that when we decide to sign up. DH is going to be going to the gym with me so he can get in shape for the baby as well hehe.

We found out on wednesday that we are expecting our second baby. I am 5 weeks and 3 days. My due date is January 7, 2015. I am 25, DH is 28, and we have a 17th month old daughter. We have been married for 5 years (in fact, we were not trying, not preventing and are pretty sure that i got pregnant on our anniversary trip). I also like to say that my boss jinxed me because she has been asking me for months if im pregnant. With that said, my bosses are very supportive and i already told them, knowing that if anything happened i would need time off and support. Im already having some nausea, but no vomiting. My first doctors appointment is on the 30th. I think we are telling the grandparents tomorrow even though its early. Happy early mother's day!

Hey ladies. So is anyone else peeing like a race horse??? Because I definitely am lol

Yes! And feel really sick tonight. Do u ever wonder if it's all in your head though? I do!

Anyone planning to get a Doppler for checking hb later on? Undecided if good idea or not...

Yes to peeing like a racehorse :haha: I do wonder if the symptoms (especially my constant hunger) is just a placebo, and really I'm just using it as an excuse to pig out!

Haha. I saw boobs and chocolate. :) and it made me smile.

It doesn't 'appear' fractured.

*whew* no surgery. Was terrified of this.

Extreme strain. And immobilization for 4 weeks then physical therapy.

Also. I've stopped wearing a bra. Because the boob jail was making it worse. Feels good to be free. ;-)

So glad it's not broken and you won't be needing surgery :hugs: I hear ya on the no bra business too. Freedom!!

Good news Pix! (Well, I guess as good as it can be, given the circumstances...) Hope it gets to feeling better soon.

As for me, well, my bathroom counter has become covered/cluttered with peed-on sticks. 'Cause I like to compare, to make sure it's progressing.

Today makes a week since my bfp. With the amount of money spent, I think it's about time to stop. And for my own sanity (but I'll also be going crazy without it).

I don't need a week's worth of old tests lying around in the open or taking up half a drawer. So- I think it's time for me to part with them. The other times I parted with mine were at the end of pregnancies, so this is a big step for me. (Constantly comparing, remember? sigh. i really am a poas addict)

So- I took one test from each day, made a photo record of the week's progression, and into the trash the tests go. It's a little bit liberating...

Well done you for taking that step! I've put all of mine in a little clear bag and stashed them at the bottom of my underwear drawer :lol: I might keep them yet!

Hmmmm looks like this thread moves so fast that some peoples posts get ignored. I could take offence girls lol. Hope you are all good anyway x

Awww Tui sorry your post was overlooked :hugs: the thread does move fast though! I think more multi-quotes could be used to help prevent it moving as fast and posts being missed, not sure if everyone knows how to use the multi-quote though? Or they just don't want to lol! x

Well my beta today fell to 20.9 so it's definitely not a viable pregnancy. They're closed on Sundays so I have to go to the hospital on Sunday to get blood work done (what a way to spend Mother's Day). They'll do another HCG and want to make sure my kidneys are functioning correctly in case I have to take methotrexate for an ectopic since it's a pretty serious drug. They're fairly confident it's not ectopic but they just want to make sure all the base work is done just in case. I have an appointment to see my doctor on Monday morning to go over everything and make a plan going forward.

I hope you all have a H&H 9 months and wish I didn't have to leave you.

Shilo I'm so sad to hear this :hugs: my thoughts are with you lovely, please be easy on yourself and rest up xx sending lots of warm thoughts your way, I hope you get your bfp forever baby very soon xx

So sorry to hear about your loss shilo.

Has anyone been having weird pulsing like cramps in your abdomen?? I tried goggling it (terrible idea) it's not painful just like a pulsing every once in awhile.

Hmmm mine are more like stretching cramps/pains.... Are they like that? As long as you're not in any pain, I'm sure it's fine. Just bean getting settled in nicely :)

I seriously need to stay off of google. I google every symptom or lack of and worry myself.

My nip naps havent been as sore today and I googled

Googles my lack of morning sickness lol

Googled if only seeing a gest sac at four weeks is normal

I need to stay off it.

My back is hurting quite a bit today though...off to google I go lol

STEP AWAY FROM GOOGLE! :lol: no good ever came from it!

Yeah I have noticed that some days my symptoms are a bit lighter than other days. Do not worry tho! I am sure your little sticky bean is just fine!

So, do any of you ladies know why some due date calculators say I am 5 weeks pregnant and some say I am 6 weeks? I have calculated from not only LMP, but from my conception date as well (since I am fairly sure of the exact day it happened). They all say Jan 4th / 5th as a due date but not all of them say the same length of time. I am so confused! Some of the calculators even have the option for me to enter both conception and LMP. They too would have varying results. Some would say 5 weeks and others would say 6 weeks like in my signature.

Someone please explain before I go crazy! :hissy:

Basically it all depends on how long your cycle is as to how your EDD will be estimated, especially going by the LMP method. If your cycle was longer than the normal 28days then EDD by LMP will put you further along than you actually are. The most accurate way to work out your EDD if your cycles are longer than average is by ovulation. To do that you just count up how many weeks since ovulation and then add 2 weeks on to it, as those 2 weeks prior to conception are counted even though you weren't pregnant then. Confusing, I know! I hope that makes sense :flower:

It's the bounty app, honestly you can do everything on it, cravings, moods, sickness (time of day, how bad), movements, weight gain, exercise literally every different thing you can think of it's fab x

I was actually going to start exercising. What are the best exercises to do while preggo? I was just going to use the bike. Also how long should you do it for? The only weight I want to gain is the weight of the baby and everything it needs to survive. I want to actually lose body fat when pregnant lol. I know something that is probably hard to do but I am surely going to try.

I think the advice is you can continue with your current exercise level but if you didn't do something before getting pregnant (that's overly strenuous) then it's probably not best to start now. I think the best pregnancy workout is swimming, as it works the whole body and is gentle still. It's so good for when you start getting all achey towards the end too. I had awful SPD with DD2 and swimming always helped my hips and pelvis feel so much better afterwards. There's yoga and Pilates too, but the pregnancy ones are probably better than standard x

We found out on wednesday that we are expecting our second baby. I am 5 weeks and 3 days. My due date is January 7, 2015. I am 25, DH is 28, and we have a 17th month old daughter. We have been married for 5 years (in fact, we were not trying, not preventing and are pretty sure that i got pregnant on our anniversary trip). I also like to say that my boss jinxed me because she has been asking me for months if im pregnant. With that said, my bosses are very supportive and i already told them, knowing that if anything happened i would need time off and support. Im already having some nausea, but no vomiting. My first doctors appointment is on the 30th. I think we are telling the grandparents tomorrow even though its early. Happy early mother's day!

Welcome to the group and huge congrats! :happydance:

Fab news your boss is supportive (and a jinxer :haha:), that's always good! Good luck with your first appt and telling grandparents!

P.S is it Mother's Day tomorrow in the US and Canada? Anywhere else? We had ours in March (UK), but Happy Mother's Day to you all across the pond :flower:

Morning ladies,
Well I had a lovely day for Alfie's birthday yesterday & with being sick all morning by the time we went out for our meal I was starving!! BBQ pulled pork & a burger with chips & onion rings & it still didn't full me up!! But it totally wiped me out!! I fell asleep downstairs at 8:30pm & hubby had to wake me up to send me to bed! Looking forward to going out tonight really hoping it's not a late 1 though as they're likely to find me asleep in the corner somewhere! Haha only 2 more sleeps until my scan yay omg I'm so excited/nervous it's unbelievable hubby's managed to get a few hours off work so he can come with me.
How are you all feeling today? I'm sat with a cup of peppermint tea trying to help the nausea xx

Oh my that food sounds so good. I'm glad hubby can go to the scan that Is fab!!!

I've just woke up my hubs got up with DD I've had about 13 hour sleep! I must of needed it I felt so sick yesterday I'm praying I feel sick again today :haha:

Oh my goodness ladies I miss so much when I sleep :haha: I've had a lie in this morning courtesy of hubby.

Shilo I am so so sorry sending you big hugs Hun praying you get your rainbow soon xxx

How are we all today? I felt so sick through out the night last night, hope that happens again today :haha: I can't believe I'm 6 weeks today it's going pretty fast, I think it's all the chatting with u girls that keeps me busy ;)

Congratulations Hun and welcome to the group!! Xx

Congrats and welcome! How lovely that you got preg anti on your anniversary trip!

Oh my goodness ladies I miss so much when I sleep :haha: I've had a lie in this morning courtesy of hubby.

Shilo I am so so sorry sending you big hugs Hun praying you get your rainbow soon xxx

How are we all today? I felt so sick through out the night last night, hope that happens again today :haha: I can't believe I'm 6 weeks today it's going pretty fast, I think it's all the chatting with u girls that keeps me busy ;)

I know- it is going quite quickly! Glad you have been sick :happydance:
Do u find you symptoms get worse as the day goes on?! Mine are ok in the morning and build up at lunch

Happy 6 weeks mummy to be! I keep flittering between thinking these first weeks are going slow to I can't believe it's almost been a fortnight since my bfp!

Jowantsababy, my fatigue and hunger definitely rear their ugly heads later on in the day. Well from around lunch time. Actually scrap that, I'm already thinking about what I can gorge on and actually contemplating baking a cake just so that I can eat the entire thing :rofl: ok, I'll give my daughters a little slice. None for OH though, the rest is mine!

Hi hopeful and unique. Congratulations and welcome to the jellybeans xx

Congrats and welcome! How lovely that you got preg anti on your anniversary trip!

I know- it is going quite quickly! Glad you have been sick :happydance:
Do u find you symptoms get worse as the day goes on?! Mine are ok in the morning and build up at lunch

Yeah i was ok in the morning but after getting out the shower at lunch I felt awful and it continued all day xx

Happy 6 weeks mummy to be! I keep flittering between thinking these first weeks are going slow to I can't believe it's almost been a fortnight since my bfp!

Jowantsababy, my fatigue and hunger definitely rear their ugly heads later on in the day. Well from around lunch time. Actually scrap that, I'm already thinking about what I can gorge on and actually contemplating baking a cake just so that I can eat the entire thing :rofl: ok, I'll give my daughters a little slice. None for OH though, the rest is mine!

:haha: I'm looking at my chocolates and thinking of grabbing them and eating the lot ;) .... Infact yeah I'm eating them!! :)

Lol! Go for it! I'd quite like to eat a whole bowl of raw cake mixture but don't think raw eggs is best idea !
Hi :wave:
I'm due around the 11th of Jan :D x

Welcome and congrats!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back