*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Hi all,

Thought I'd let you know that I had an early miscarriage. Good luck to you all and thank you for your kind words. Hopefully it won't take me another 6 years!

Take care xx

Hi all,

Thought I'd let you know that I had an early miscarriage. Good luck to you all and thank you for your kind words. Hopefully it won't take me another 6 years!

Take care xx

On my goodness I'm so sorry Hun :hugs: take good care of yourself and rest up. Thinking of you xxx

Hi all,

Take care xx

I'm so sorry to hear this beaned up :( thinking of you lots, go easy on yourself hun :hugs: I really hope you get your forever baby soon x

So sorry beaned up, thinking of you and hoping for your forever baby :hugs:

I'm sorry, Shilo and Beaned up. Hoping you get your rainbows fast.

I might be in the same situation myself. There was a tiny bit of blood on TP twice yesterday and a tiny bit of pink CM on my panties today. And the digi said only 2-3 this morning, on 5+6... Symptoms are still here though.
Just hoping it was from dtd on Thursday evening. I hear that CB digis are very unreliable when it comes to determining weeks.

Katy - keeping my fx'd for you, don't lose hope spotting can be common in pregnancy :hugs:

Can you get an early reassurance scan? Xx

Katy I'm hoping it was just a bit of old blood making it's way out. Could you ring a mw or your epu for a chat? x

I might decide for an early scan next week. If things go well till then.
Staying positive for now.

Beaned up I'm so sorry sending you big hugs xx

Katy keep us informed I have everything crossed for you xx

So so sorry to hear this girl's, it's an awful situation to be in, the ladies over in the mc support group are amazing, I don't think mummy to be and I would have got through it without them, take care of yourselves xxx

Ladies I'm sorry I haven't been around for the last few days, I just can't keep my eyes open. I'm in bed as soon as I get in from work and I've literally just woke up from 7pm last night. Starting to get serious nausea too... Wishing the next 6 weeks away so I can feel normal again lol xx

Oh my goodness helly I thought I was lazy waking up at 10.30 :haha:

I'm glad your feeling sick, I was very nauseas yesterday and I'm praying I get nauseas today too :blush:

Ladies I'm sorry I haven't been around for the last few days, I just can't keep my eyes open. I'm in bed as soon as I get in from work and I've literally just woke up from 7pm last night. Starting to get serious nausea too... Wishing the next 6 weeks away so I can feel normal again lol xx

I know how you feel I'm exhausted all the time, we went out for a meal with the kids last night for my sons birthday & I fell asleep in the couch at 8:30 hubby had to wake me up & sent me to bed, we're out again tonight luckily it won't be as late as I thought as hubby's now working tomorrow but I had visions of falling asleep in the corner! Haha that would've been hard to explain x

We found out on wednesday that we are expecting our second baby. I am 5 weeks and 3 days. My due date is January 7, 2015. I am 25, DH is 28, and we have a 17th month old daughter. We have been married for 5 years (in fact, we were not trying, not preventing and are pretty sure that i got pregnant on our anniversary trip). I also like to say that my boss jinxed me because she has been asking me for months if im pregnant. With that said, my bosses are very supportive and i already told them, knowing that if anything happened i would need time off and support. Im already having some nausea, but no vomiting. My first doctors appointment is on the 30th. I think we are telling the grandparents tomorrow even though its early. Happy early mother's day!

Congrats hun on your :bfp: and welcome to the group! <3 :hugs:

Hi :wave:
I'm due around the 11th of Jan :D x

Congrats again sweetie on your :bfp: :hugs: and welcome to the group!

Hi all,

Take care xx

I am so sorry to hear this beamed up. Hopefully you won't have to wait much longer for your sticky bean. I will have my fingers crossed for you.

I'm sorry, Shilo and Beaned up. Hoping you get your rainbows fast.

I might be in the same situation myself. There was a tiny bit of blood on TP twice yesterday and a tiny bit of pink CM on my panties today. And the digi said only 2-3 this morning, on 5+6... Symptoms are still here though.
Just hoping it was from dtd on Thursday evening. I hear that CB digis are very unreliable when it comes to determining weeks.

Keep us updated. I really hope the spotting was just some other form of bleeding. Also, did you itch at all down there? Sometimes I cut myself open doing that in my sleep since its so sensitive. I know I know TMI lol. Sorry ladies hehe.

@ Lolly, thanks so much hun for also explaining the EDD calculators to me. I ended up calculating from my conception date forward (on my own no calculator). It seems my tickers are maybe 1-2 days higher than they should be but its a lot better than 5 weeks. Thanks so much for stopping me from going crazy hehe! :hugs:

I'm struggling with exhaustion too. Confession time.... I'm still in my pyjamas!!! :rofl: OH is working and I just don't have the energy to do much or go out, so thought what's the point in wasting more energy undressing and dressing!? Haha! The kids have played in the garden and we've baked biscuits and now I've got them busy doing some colouring and sticking whilst I just sit back and watch (with one eye open!) x

I know how you feel I'm exhausted all the time, we went out for a meal with the kids last night for my sons birthday & I fell asleep in the couch at 8:30 hubby had to wake me up & sent me to bed, we're out again tonight luckily it won't be as late as I thought as hubby's now working tomorrow but I had visions of falling asleep in the corner! Haha that would've been hard to explain x

I'm struggling with exhaustion too. Confession time.... I'm still in my pyjamas!!! :rofl: OH is working and I just don't have the energy to do much or go out, so thought what's the point in wasting more energy undressing and dressing!? Haha! The kids have played in the garden and we've baked biscuits and now I've got them busy doing some colouring and sticking whilst I just sit back and watch (with one eye open!) x

Same here for me ladies. I am constantly sleepy. My eyes feel really heavy almost all of the time. I used to only sleep like 4-5 hours a night, but now I sleep double that. I have also noticed cramping on and off in my sleep. TMI incoming but try not to have an orgasm when you have sex if you don't want to have pain after lol. I think that started my cramps :/. As for sickness, not so much recently. I have been trying to keep my belly full so I do not get to that point. My boobs are killing me however, they hurt ALL the time.

Seen as though you've confessed I'm going to confess.....

I'm still in bed! :blush: my DD is layed here with me, bless her she has the cartoons on while I'm relaxing on here :haha: oh and may I add that hubby is doing the cleaning and washing :laundry: I'm definitly happy right now :happydance:

Seen as though you've confessed I'm going to confess.....

I'm still in bed! :blush: my DD is layed here with me, bless her she has the cartoons on while I'm relaxing on here :haha: oh and may I add that hubby is doing the cleaning and washing :laundry: I'm definitly happy right now :happydance:

Ooooh that sounds amazing!! I too am still in my PJ's lol. They just feel so much more comfortable than my jeans.

Kiwi - we've not had sex since our BFP, last pregnancy we bled and found out the next day we had lost our baby....absolutely nothing to do with having sex as baby's HB stopped two days before sexual intercourse, but both me and hubs have decided were not DTD until past twelve weeks, just for our own piece of mind really... I'm a nervous wreck this time round

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->