*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

I've just got my eldest son to clean the car out & Hoover it for me as I have zero energy to do it, really hoping hubby gets home soon so I can have an hour in bed before I have to start getting ready for tonight x

Kiwi - we've not had sex since our BFP, last pregnancy we bled and found out the next day we had lost our baby....absolutely nothing to do with having sex as baby's HB stopped two days before sexual intercourse, but both me and hubs have decided were not DTD until past twelve weeks, just for our own piece of mind really... I'm a nervous wreck this time round

Yeah, I think I am going to stop having sex for similar reasons. I really do not want to deal with cramps again. I was looking it up and apparently its pretty normal to have cramps right after sex since I guess it effects the whole uterus and it is already so tense, but the pain that comes along with it is not so pleasant.

I've just got my eldest son to clean the car out & Hoover it for me as I have zero energy to do it, really hoping hubby gets home soon so I can have an hour in bed before I have to start getting ready for tonight x

Awww! That is so sweet of him!

Good to hear I'm not the only one not dressing today :rofl: I'm going to make OH cook dinner and unload/reload the dishwasher when he's back home from doing a hard days work... I forgot how much I love being pregnant, so I can get away doing this!

Aww mrs bless your son, how sweet of him.

OH Is meant to be cooking curry tonight but I feel all I want to eat is bread and salty crisps :haha:

I have no idea what we are having for dinner tonight. They (his mom and him) always make me choose dinner since I am the picky eater of the family lol. Ooooh I just had a great idea, maybe we could make chili!! <3 Chili, especially with some white sticky rice on the side!

Mmmm bread and salty crisps! Damn it, now I want another entire share bag of Doritos with the nacho cheese dip :brat: that would involve me getting dressed and leaving the house though. The hermit in me refuses to do that!

Ooooh chilli! We were just going to have a simple spag bol but now I fancy chilli. Ladies, what are you doing to me!? I'm going to be the size of a small house after this pregnancy, and it'll be the baby's and each and everyone of yours fault! :rofl:

Mmmm bread and salty crisps! Damn it, now I want another entire share bag of Doritos with the nacho cheese dip :brat: that would involve me getting dressed and leaving the house though. The hermit in me refuses to do that!

Oh the predicaments we are put in!

Chilli , Doritos and cheesy dip...OMG my mouth is watering, I'm sending hubby out :thumbup:

Chilli , Doritos and cheesy dip...OMG my mouth is watering, I'm sending hubby out :thumbup:

There ya go lol! I have a bag of Doritos sitting right next to me. Cool ranch flavor! Good thing is, we have all the ingredients right here to make chili yay!!! No need to go to the store lol.

Do any of you ladies feel like your "fatter" than normal? I mean that in the least fat way possible lol. Just seems like my stomach is pushing out more and I know its not the baby doing it unless its just my uterus expanding for prep.

Think I might just be delusional?

Definitely not delusional kiwi, it's the infamous baby bloat! Not sure exactly why it happens, maybe water retention? But you're not alone. I'm feeling (and probably looking!) huge at the moment. The Doritos, cake and biscuits are not helping either :haha:

Hi everyone! My names Lauren, I'm 20 and finally pregnant again! Since my last MC in August 2013 I have been not actively trying... I was very shocked 5 days ago when I received a very strong bfp! (Never happened before, always sooo faint!) Every cramp I feel I get so anxious and worried, but as days go past I get more and more confident! I have had 5 chemical pregnancies that have never made it this far... I am 5 weeks and 3 days pregnant. I am due 4th January 2015, due to my losses I have a scan on Monday... I hope I make it. Congratulations everyone :) xxx
Your signature made me cry.
I realy hope this is your sticky bean!

Awww :) it has been an emotional few years but I am so ready for this baby!

Thought I would give you guys an update, I've been sat for hours catching up on this thread today! Good job I haven't got much to do today haha!

I have been still a bit crampy, as days have gone on though I know that when I do feel cramps I know that it will go away so they don't make me so anxious now. However reading through all of this has made me so nervous for my scan on Monday! I don't really have any sickness or anything :( I had like a small spout of it this morning but I think it was just in my head lol!

Also I'm 5 weeks 6 days according to my LMP but my cycles are 33 days nowadays so I'm sure I'm 5 weeks 1 day now... I know I should probs say that to the epu but I feel like I need some reassurance... Although the chances of seeing anything is very unlikely so it's if anything going to make me worry even more!

So I will be 5 weeks 3 days on Monday so has anyone had a scan around that time? Did you see anything? X

Hi Lauren, the earliest I've had a scan is 6 week 3 days and we saw baby and a HB xx

Definitely not delusional kiwi, it's the infamous baby bloat! Not sure exactly why it happens, maybe water retention? But you're not alone. I'm feeling (and probably looking!) huge at the moment. The Doritos, cake and biscuits are not helping either :haha:

I'm feeling and looking bloody huge :haha: I'm doing it to myself though :rofl:

OMG It must be the doritos!! Tasty little buggers. I have to say tho, this baby bloat is not really helping my self esteem lol guess I better get used to it huh.

Hi everyone! My names Lauren, I'm 20 and finally pregnant again! Since my last MC in August 2013 I have been not actively trying... I was very shocked 5 days ago when I received a very strong bfp! (Never happened before, always sooo faint!) Every cramp I feel I get so anxious and worried, but as days go past I get more and more confident! I have had 5 chemical pregnancies that have never made it this far... I am 5 weeks and 3 days pregnant. I am due 4th January 2015, due to my losses I have a scan on Monday... I hope I make it. Congratulations everyone :) xxx
Your signature made me cry.
I realy hope this is your sticky bean!

Awww :) it has been an emotional few years but I am so ready for this baby!

Thought I would give you guys an update, I've been sat for hours catching up on this thread today! Good job I haven't got much to do today haha!

I have been still a bit crampy, as days have gone on though I know that when I do feel cramps I know that it will go away so they don't make me so anxious now. However reading through all of this has made me so nervous for my scan on Monday! I don't really have any sickness or anything :( I had like a small spout of it this morning but I think it was just in my head lol!

Also I'm 5 weeks 6 days according to my LMP but my cycles are 33 days nowadays so I'm sure I'm 5 weeks 1 day now... I know I should probs say that to the epu but I feel like I need some reassurance... Although the chances of seeing anything is very unlikely so it's if anything going to make me worry even more!

So I will be 5 weeks 3 days on Monday so has anyone had a scan around that time? Did you see anything? X

Hey Katy, glad to hear you are still hanging in there!! I do not always feel sick myself so do not worry if its not a main symptom for you. I looked it up for the same reason and not everyone gets crazy morning sickness. Heck not everyone even gets it in the morning lol.

Well done on catching up on this entire thread Lauren!!

I would maybe be honest with the sonographer at the time of the scan, as if they don't see a heartbeat they may they might wonder why if they think you're further along :flower: I'm sure it'll be fine though. Earliest scan I ever had was at 7w and there was lots to see then, from what I've read on BnB at a 5w scan you won't see an awful lot but they should hopefully be able to tell you if the pregnancy is developing as normal :)

So sorry shilo :hugs:

Has anyone got any ultrasounds booked? Mine is 9 days tomorrow!, I'm still in disbelief that I'm actually pregnant!

Is anyone having a preventative Cerclage?? I should be having my surgery at 12-14 weeks freaking out a little about it!

I'm scheduled for one (early scan that is) on 5/22 (6w1d)- praying i actually make it that far, and if i do, to be one of the lucky ones that can see the heartbeat and fetal pole that early!

I was 6+3 with my last pregnancy and saw a very clear bean with heartbeat he measured at 6+1 it's a great time to have a scan. I'll be 6+1 when I go for my scan this time too

I have bloods on Monday and a scan on the 26th dunno how far I will be all this lmp stuff confuses me .. Last period was 13 April and I'd a positive opk on the 23 which do I count from ?

My midwives last pregnancy said LMP so you'd count from the 13th until you have a dating scan at around 12 weeks. X

I seriously need to stay off of google. I google every symptom or lack of and worry myself.

My nip naps havent been as sore today and I googled

Googles my lack of morning sickness lol

Googled if only seeing a gest sac at four weeks is normal

I need to stay off it.

My back is hurting quite a bit today though...off to google I go lol

You'll drive your self absolutely cookoo lol, I didn't get any sickness until 7/8 weeks last time. I was asking for it to come everyday lol when it came and I had to live on dry toast for the next 3 months wasent to great haha. From what I've ready your really unlucky if you get sickness before 6 weeks

Morning ladies,
Well I had a lovely day for Alfie's birthday yesterday & with being sick all morning by the time we went out for our meal I was starving!! BBQ pulled pork & a burger with chips & onion rings & it still didn't full me up!! But it totally wiped me out!! I fell asleep downstairs at 8:30pm & hubby had to wake me up to send me to bed! Looking forward to going out tonight really hoping it's not a late 1 though as they're likely to find me asleep in the corner somewhere! Haha only 2 more sleeps until my scan yay omg I'm so excited/nervous it's unbelievable hubby's managed to get a few hours off work so he can come with me.
How are you all feeling today? I'm sat with a cup of peppermint tea trying to help the nausea xx

All the best for your scan!!

Thank you x

Trust me to start feeling sick again now as I'm starting to get ready to go out :-( hopefully it won't last too long x

Mrs I hope you have a great night, try not to drink too many orange juices ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->