*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

I'm feeling and looking huge today too! Thought it would be too early as I didn't have it this early with my lg so I feel a bit better now haha, trying to hide it from people until 12 weeks may be harder than I thought xx

I'm feeling and looking huge today too! Thought it would be too early as I didn't have it this early with my lg so I feel a bit better now haha, trying to hide it from people until 12 weeks may be harder than I thought xx

Sorry ladies my internet is playing up and has posted twice! xx

Hello, can I join here too? Due 28th December but, as both of mine have been 41+ weekers so far, I expect baby won't get here until 5th Jan at least.

I know your pain!! Everyone kept telling me I won't show till well after 5 months, I am starting to doubt them lol.

Hello, can I join here too? Due 28th December but, as both of mine have been 41+ weekers so far, I expect baby won't get here until 5th Jan at least.

Welcome to the group and congratulations on your :bfp:! <3 :hugs:

Yep I'm dreading the orange juice hangover in the morning haha x

lol :D

I was in maternity clothes at 8 weeks with my lg so it will be a challenge hiding this one until 12 weeks! Think I will blame it on the cake and biscuits haha xx

Evening ladies!
Just wondering if this is normal...? Today I've had occasional dull twinges to the right of my public bone. They come suddenly, don't really hurt, and last a few seconds... They feel a bit like ovulation pain... Is this just normal stretching or should I be &#373;orried? I'm not bleeding but had much less nausea today but think that's cos I had a massive pub lunch and filled my stomach... :)
How's everyone else doing? X

Evening ladies!
Just wondering if this is normal...? Today I've had occasional dull twinges to the right of my public bone. They come suddenly, don't really hurt, and last a few seconds... They feel a bit like ovulation pain... Is this just normal stretching or should I be &#373;orried? I'm not bleeding but had much less nausea today but think that's cos I had a massive pub lunch and filled my stomach... :)

Hi Jo, yeah I do sometimes get this, it's not painful at all but I know it's happening.

I'm only not feeling queazy when I'm eating, all I want to eat is salty stuff at the moment x

Welcome and congrats!!
Evening ladies!

Hi Jo, yeah I do sometimes get this, it's not painful at all but I know it's happening.

I'm only not feeling queazy when I'm eating, all I want to eat is salty stuff at the moment x

Thanks for reply! Hard not to worry about every bloody niggle!
Does your nausea settle for a while once you've eaten?

Of course :) welcome and congrats! :happydance:

Evening ladies!

Sounds like the stretching and round ligament pains, I've been getting the same. Totally normal :hugs: x

I was in maternity clothes at 8 weeks with my lg so it will be a challenge hiding this one until 12 weeks! Think I will blame it on the cake and biscuits haha xx
I'm with you on this one :haha:

Think it will be baggy clothes from now on :haha: xx

Fine by me! Baggy tops for now, maxi dresses come the summer and huge jumpers in the winter :thumbup:

We ended up having spag bol in the end for tea, and I ate so much. Feeling slightly sick and now look 7 months pregnant :lol:

Welcome and congrats!!
Evening ladies!

Thanks for reply! Hard not to worry about every bloody niggle!
Does your nausea settle for a while once you've eaten?
Yeah it does, I was really nauseas last night I ate my tea and dry toast after it :blush: but it settled my stomach for a while but during the night I woke a few times feeling a bit queazy.

Today I'm not too bad really I just want salty stuff really bad :dohh: I was never like this with my previous pregnancy x

Lolly - we had spag boll last night with cheese on, yummy!

I so can't wait for big baggy jumpers in the winter when we've got our big bumps! :happydance:

Mine was also covered in cheese :lol: hey ho, we need the extra calcium! ;)

We go on holiday 6 weeks today and even though I'll only be 11 weeks I think my suitcase will just have to be unflattering swimsuits and huge maxi's because I'll be massive by then. It'll all be bloat/food though :lol:

We go on holiday 6 weeks today and even though I'll only be 11 weeks I think my suitcase will just have to be unflattering swimsuits and huge maxi's because I'll be massive by then. It'll all be bloat/food though :lol:

Ooh where do you go on holiday x

Can't wait for the big baggy jumpers :) so glad for a winter baby this time as my lg is a summer baby and I couldn't stand the heat being heavily pregnant :thumbup: xx

Ooh where do you go on holiday x

Majorca for the week :) can't wait! Will miss the cocktails though... Virgin only for me! x

Can't wait for the big baggy jumpers :) so glad for a winter baby this time as my lg is a summer baby and I couldn't stand the heat being heavily pregnant :thumbup: xx

I hear ya! DD1 was born in September so I escaped a tiny bit being massively pregnant whilst it was sweltering hot but it was still pretty uncomfortable :wacko: looking forward to being warm constantly whilst it's cold out this time! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->