*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

My dd was a February baby so a little similar to this time around, she was due 4th February, this one is due 3rd jan :thumbup:

My lg was born the 30th august! I literally had the whole summer lol I was 8 days over when she came can't wait for nice baggy jumpers this time round xx

They just do a urine test over here lol I'm booked in next week to see a doctor. I'll start doing one after my 12 week scan :) I'm keeping it secret until my 12 week scan which may be difficult with my bump size with my lg, hopefully it's not the same size lol xx

Yeah from what I am reading 8-12 weeks is usually the best time frame to tell people since you are out of the high risk zones. At least according to the chart someone posted earlier. I am going to wait till after 8 weeks to tell anyone outside of my immediate family.

I am with you. I have been preggo three times, miscarried all three so my lips are sealed until 12 weeks. I am still unconvinced I am preggo.

I have not even told my dh yet and hiding this has been hard. He is wondering why I will not have a cocktail and why I have so many doc appts lol

Oooh we also go on holiday soon Lauren. End of June at 12.5 weeks and it's so awkward because I NEED some new clothes (Maxi dresses because my legs are fucking hench) and doubt I will be big enough out front by then for maternity ones but also don't want to buy normal when by the end of summer I WILL need maternity. First world problems eh?

Sunshine, you're going to have to tell him soon!! :rofl: how has he not cottoned on already!?

Kitty, I bought maternity maxis when I went on holiday when pregnant with Millie and they were fine. I had one from new look that was quite long at the front though so I did have to hold it up a little when I walked but it looked fine and was so comfy. I think I'll be taking those and some good floaty non-maternity ones with me. My tree trunk thighs are definitely not being exposed!

Ladies, I'm sooooo happy :wohoo: I've just won a new changing bag on a Facebook raffle. I never win anything. Yaaaaay!!

Sunshine - when are up you going to tell hubby? I would of caved by now :haha:

Being that there isnt an actual baby in there yet only gest sac seen I am keeping my mouth shut. Honestly girls, I am beyond terrified something will happen again. I want this so badly but pretend I don't so I will already be expecting it. I am just so scared. Trying to enjoy but cannot honestly.

Trying to smile through the worry.

Sunshine, you're going to have to tell him soon!! :rofl: how has he not cottoned on already!?

Kitty, I bought maternity maxis when I went on holiday when pregnant with Millie and they were fine. I had one from new look that was quite long at the front though so I did have to hold it up a little when I walked but it looked fine and was so comfy. I think I'll be taking those and some good floaty non-maternity ones with me. My tree trunk thighs are definitely not being exposed!

Ladies, I'm sooooo happy :wohoo: I've just won a new changing bag on a Facebook raffle. I never win anything. Yaaaaay!!

I won one the other week as well :wohoo:was it a pink lining one hun?xx

Sunshine don't you want your hubby's support through all of this? :hugs:

Yay lolly well done!! :happydance::happydance:

Being that there isnt an actual baby in there yet only gest sac seen I am keeping my mouth shut. Honestly girls, I am beyond terrified something will happen again. I want this so badly but pretend I don't so I will already be expecting it. I am just so scared. Trying to enjoy but cannot honestly.

Ahhh hunni, totally understandable - self preservation and all, but he will be able to help you and support you and share in the happiness for now... and the other 9 months too!

I won one the other week, was it a pink lining one hun?xx

It wasn't, it was a Sugarjack. I have one already but this one was the one I wanted originally but was a bit too much out of a our price range so I stayed sensible. Now I have them both!! OH is telling me I should sell one and not to be greedy. He's crazy! :rofl:

Ahhh hunni, totally understandable - self preservation and all, but he will be able to help you and support you and share in the happiness for now... and the other 9 months too!

I won one the other week, was it a pink lining one hun?xx

It wasn't, it was a Sugarjack. I have one already but this one was the one I wanted originally but was a bit too much out of a our price range so I stayed sensible. Now I have them both!! OH is telling me I should sell one and not to be greedy. He's crazy! :rofl:

Can never have too many bags :) I have 2 pink lining bags so far and would love more to add to the collection xx

You girls are right :hugs:

I have decided Tuesday is THE day I will tell him. For now, I am making love to these Oreos :haha:

Yay I survived the night without falling asleep! Haha I was quite close though & luckily nobody asked why I wasn't drinking but I'm so annoyed! My hubby told his best friend (so called best friend) about me being pregnant, who has decided to tell his twin brother & the twin brother has decided to tell my hubby's brother today who knew nothing about it!! So my mother in law told me just before we started eating which made me feel like crap & I then had to apologise to my brother in law for not telling him! Why do people feel the need to do these things? It should've been our news to tell family when we wanted too!! Argh it's really really made me angry x

Good luck for Tuesday sunshine, not that you'll need it! He's going to be so thrilled!

Ahhhh no mrs humphreys how rubbish. Bloody men :grr:

I know I'm fuming!! My brother in law wasn't too bothered but I was, it should've come from us not someone who shouldn't have known in the first place x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->