*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Hi ladies, been working and missed so much.
Welcome to the new ladies.
sorry for your loss beaned up.
I also live in my pj's if I don't need to go out, so comfy. Going to lanzarote on thurs with my dh, dd's and my mum, who doesn't know, and I am so bloated lol.
Oh and I also won't dtd until I'm past 14weeks xx

Thanks for the good lucks girls...love u all so much, which is weird but who the hell cares.

I decided Tuesday because its my doc appt and I find out what my numbers are from Friday and also they sched another early scan to hopefully see a yolk sac this time round'

I started freaking as to why they didnt see it Friday but trying to tell myself ita normal at four weeks not to I guess...

Anyway on another note, gosh men are just as gossipy as women! It is so annoying! I know dh will not say a word he will be too scared to endure my wrath lol.

Good luck for Tuesday sunshine xx

Thank you sweetheart... I feel bloated too...and my boobs are not so sore anymore ugh I wish they were :(

Also agree with you about not dtd until 14 weeks... I have put a were closed sign on my vajay until hopefully I make it that far

Hey ladies I've been working all day and way too exhausted to go throw the thread and catch up lol. Hope all is well ladies :)

Hi everyone, hope you are all good.

I was just sat on the couch with dh and he pointed to my tummy and said "what's that"?

I looked down and saw a bump, to which I said "baby bloat", "huh" he says, "you're too early to blame it on the baby" ! Men ! I tried to explain but he doesn't get it. I have mild ibs anyway and after all these years he still doesn't understand why I have a big belly sometimes, which usually disappears by morning!

Thanks for the good lucks girls...love u all so much, which is weird but who the hell cares.

I decided Tuesday because its my doc appt and I find out what my numbers are from Friday and also they sched another early scan to hopefully see a yolk sac this time round'

I started freaking as to why they didnt see it Friday but trying to tell myself ita normal at four weeks not to I guess...

Anyway on another note, gosh men are just as gossipy as women! It is so annoying! I know dh will not say a word he will be too scared to endure my wrath lol.

Good luck :hugs:

Mrs - I totally understand why your angry, I would be aswell it's your news to share no one else's. Men are so thoughtless at times! :hugs:

Tui - as said above ^ men are thoughtless at times but that said if my hubby said that to me i think he'd be sleeping on the sofa :rofl: but I think he knows that so wouldn't dare say that to me i would be peed off, men just do not get it do they?! :hugs:

Sorry ladies, I was trying to catch up, but I'm too sleepy. We spent the entire day car shopping as our old car has had it. We ended up with a new toyota Camry. I love it, but I'm so tired from being out all day. Tomorrow will be another busy day here, as its mothers day! I'm so tired that I forgot I was running bath water and overflowed my tub. Crazy pregnancy brain!

Hey all :) Looks like I'll be joining for January 9th!
Sounds so surreal.

First baby, we were NTNP since December and I was keeping track of my cycles to make sure I knew when the infamous AF was coming along. Started getting suspicious on Friday when AF was 2 days late (cycle had been 28 days exactly last 3 months) so I took a test which I got a very very faint line on, then another brand this morning (Sat) and got a definitive Yes!

So how does this group thing work, do the January Jellybeans chat on this thread?

Sorry ladies, I was trying to catch up, but I'm too sleepy. We spent the entire day car shopping as our old car has had it. We ended up with a new toyota Camry. I love it, but I'm so tired from being out all day. Tomorrow will be another busy day here, as its mothers day! I'm so tired that I forgot I was running bath water and overflowed my tub. Crazy pregnancy brain!

I'm with you!! Missed one day on here and had literally 24 pg's to catch up on!!!!! Ahhhh!!!

Just got my 3 yr old back to bed after a midnight bath. He's been croupy with wheezing, 103.7 fever, nose full of green snot. Gave him a breathing treatment, got him to bed and 1/2 hr later he was coughing so hard that he puked. Poor bubbies!! :( so, into the bath, changed the sheets and he's finally sleeping again.

Welcome to all the new ladies!!!

Shilo and Beanedup, I am so sorry for your losses!! :hugs: praying u get your rainbows soon!!

It's Mother's Day here in the us soooo.....

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!! Bless you all and your babies!!!

Good morning ladies.
Welcome to maggz and any other I might have missed.
How ere you all this morning (or evening or whatever)? I'm terribly nauseous, been nauseous all day yesterday, boobs very painful. So I'm convinced this baby of mine is doing just great. There was some pink on my panties in the morning and some brown on TP in the evening but that's it. But OH said himself, no more dtd till my first US. That's on the 29th so I might get an early scan before then.
Sunshine, good luck telling your husband. How are you going to tell him?

Welcome maggz and congratulations. Yes we all just chat on this thread, say how we are feeling, have a laugh, have a moan lol xx

Morning Everyone :D

I decided to be brave and come join you all! I got my proper :bfp: yesterday.. im still a little cautious. :hi:

Good morning ladies.
How ere you all this morning (or evening or whatever)? I'm terribly nauseous, been nauseous all day yesterday, boobs very painful. So I'm convinced this baby of mine is doing just great. There was some pink on my panties in the morning and some brown on TP in the evening but that's it. But OH said himself, no more dtd till my first US. That's on the 29th so I might get an early scan before then.

That is so great to hear! :hugs:

I decided to be brave and come join you all! I got my proper :bfp: yesterday.. im still a little cautious. :hi:

Congratulations on your :bfp: :hugs: and welcome to the group! <3

Good for you. Welcome. We are all in the same boat here and know how you are feeling. I love having people to talk to (and moan to) about stuff we can't tell anyone because it's too early.

I'm such an impatient person right now, and a bit of a control freak I guess. I'm so excited and happy about being pregnant but find it frustrating that nothing will be happening till my scan at 12 weeks. What am I going to do till then? Maybe when (if) I start feeling sick it will seem more real? Am I sounding nuts?

Good for you. Welcome. We are all in the same boat here and know how you are feeling. I love having people to talk to (and moan to) about stuff we can't tell anyone because it's too early.

I'm such an impatient person right now, and a bit of a control freak I guess. I'm so excited and happy about being pregnant but find it frustrating that nothing will be happening till my scan at 12 weeks. What am I going to do till then? Maybe when (if) I start feeling sick it will seem more real? Am I sounding nuts?

Nope, I feel the same way! It is driving me crazy until my first appointment. Even my blood test can't come fast enough!

Totally normal for 4 weeks, I'm sure this next scan will reveal more and your levels will be just as good :) ditto on the wrath thing too :lol: OH has been sworn to secrecy and he knows he'll be in for a world of pain if he blabs!

Hi everyone, hope you are all good.

I was just sat on the couch with dh and he pointed to my tummy and said "what's that"?

I looked down and saw a bump, to which I said "baby bloat", "huh" he says, "you're too early to blame it on the baby" ! Men ! I tried to explain but he doesn't get it. I have mild ibs anyway and after all these years he still doesn't understand why I have a big belly sometimes, which usually disappears by morning!

OMG! I hope you told him what for :grr: or at least gave him a little slap up the back of his head. Cheeky!

Hey all :) Looks like I'll be joining for January 9th!
Sounds so surreal.

First baby, we were NTNP since December and I was keeping track of my cycles to make sure I knew when the infamous AF was coming along. Started getting suspicious on Friday when AF was 2 days late (cycle had been 28 days exactly last 3 months) so I took a test which I got a very very faint line on, then another brand this morning (Sat) and got a definitive Yes!

So how does this group thing work, do the January Jellybeans chat on this thread?

Welcome and congrats hun! :dance:

Good morning ladies.

That's good, I'm glad the spotting isn't heavy or painful :hugs: I'm sure your intuition is right too :) fx'd for an early scan!

Welcome to the group, and congrats! :happydance: what's your EDD hun and I can add you to the list on the first post?

Not nuts at all, I think we are all feeling like that! That's why I'm dead set on getting an early scan in, there's no way I can wait until 12w!

Morning/evening ladies, and a huge happy Mother's Day to you ladies across the pond! :flower: hope you're all having a lovely day!

5 weeks today for me, just another 35 to go. Possibly 37 :wacko: haha!

Morning ladies and welcome and huge congrats to the new ladies!! :hi:

How's everyone doing this morning? I am so tired. :sleep:

Happy mothers day to all you mummy's and mums to be if your celebrating today! :happydance: have a wonderful day x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->