*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Thank you ladies :D My EDD will be roughly 20th January.. depending on how they do it.. by LMP its 2nd January. Id love to be added to the first page :D

I hope all you ladies who want them can get extra scans. I am hiding my pregnancy from everyone including gp/midwives till i am around 13 weeks. im a plus size mamma so i dont want to listen to them berate me about my weight. Im hoping to steadily loose throughout pregnancy with a healthy diet and gentle excercise. The morning sickness will help :sick: :rofl:
We are not telling family till i am past 20 weeks either as we know this will not be welcome news to any of them. xxx

Thank you ladies :D My EDD will be roughly 20th January.. depending on how they do it.. by LMP its 2nd January. Id love to be added to the first page :D

I hope all you ladies who want them can get extra scans. I am hiding my pregnancy from everyone including gp/midwives till i am around 13 weeks. im a plus size mamma so i dont want to listen to them berate me about my weight. Im hoping to steadily loose throughout pregnancy with a healthy diet and gentle excercise. The morning sickness will help :sick: :rofl:
We are not telling family till i am past 20 weeks either as we know this will not be welcome news to any of them. xxx

I'm sorry your family feel that way. Don't worry about your weight, I think most of us feel we have a bit extra where we shouldn't. I will be careful myself to eat properly for the baby. Sod what everyone else thinks, just look after yourself. Dieting isn't good for little bean xx

That's a huge jump in difference of edd's!? I'll go with your ticker and put you down for the 20th :thumbup:

Ahhh hun, I'm a little overweight too but if I listened and took notice to every negative comment about it I'd probably be in prison :growlmad::grr: haha! Please don't let worry stop you from getting the care you should have, and that you need. If you don't see anyone until 13w you might not get a scan on time, and you'd miss some important blood tests too :flower: shame about your family, but it's your life so they'll just have to like it or lump it!

Sethsmummy - don't care what the midwife or doctor say about your weight, I'm overweight too but if the mw preached to me about my weight i think I'd of had to tell her it's my body, end of. Your best to see her before 13 weeks Hun you need your scan on time :)

That's really sad about your family, what a shame they can't be happy for you. Stuff what everyone else thinks as long as your happy who the hell cares!! :)

Morning ladies and welcome and huge congrats to the new ladies!! :hi:

How's everyone doing this morning? I am so tired. :sleep:

Happy mothers day to all you mummy's and mums to be if your celebrating today! :happydance: have a wonderful day x

Feeling really :sick: and I'm exhausted, might be to do with chasing after an 8 month old crawling around and causing mischief :haha: xx

Hello and congratulations to all the new ladies

Today I got my 3+ on a CB digi so I think I might finally stop testing, it just doesn't feel real yet I really wish some proper symptoms would start kicking in!

Sethsmummy, I'm a bit worried about what the doctors/midwives are going to say about my weight too. I'm sorry about your family not being supportive. Also just wanted to say I love your LOs and future LO names

Thanks everyone. I think if i went around 11 weeks and said i had no idea how far on i was then id get my scan anyway as they have a seperate unit in our hospital for that kind of thing. Im not too bothered about the Nuchal stuff as id have baby regardless. Im already taking vits etc (have been for a while). The gp when i got my implant out said "what bc are we trying then because obviously at your size your not having any more"

I have a lot where i shouldnt :haha: as of yesterday i was 20 stone 7lb.. so very big. I can healthily loose a few lb a week as long as i dont go silly. just changing my diet will help a great deal.

I can't believe your gp said that to you! How rude is that the cheeky git!! Xx

I can't believe your gp said that to you! How rude is that the cheeky git!! Xx

shes a snotty cow lol but most of them at my practice are when it comes to weight.. they dont want to help you loose it.. they just want to make you feel bad for having it.

0203 - thanks :D we went for unusual names for ds1/ds2. DH doesnt know iv settled on Rohan for a boy but he picked Thomas as a middle name and he knew i was tossing up between Rohan And Roran xx

Hey hun welcome to the group! :hugs: Congrats on your :bfp: <3
I am really sorry to hear about your family too, that must be really hard.

If I may ask, do you really live in a castle? haha sorry for the weird question but I was reading your location you put below your avatar.

I suggest you change doctors if you can. Shame bedside manner and common courtesy isn't on the medical curriculum !

It's funny I spent years in the UK and now I'm back in NZ I really see a difference in GP's. They are much more polite here, and you can get an appointment within a few hours of your call. Only bad side is you have to pay for your visit, but its not too much - equivalent of £15- £20.

I suggest you change doctors if you can. Shame bedside manner and common courtesy isn't on the medical curriculum !

It's funny I spent years in the UK and now I'm back in NZ I really see a difference in GP's. They are much more polite here, and you can get an appointment within a few hours of your call. Only bad side is you have to pay for your visit, but its not too much - equivalent of £15- £20.

Oh wow that must be so nice! I wish it was like that here. Sadly I am forced to wait close to a week.

Sometimes it can be like that here too, we have to wait several days for appointment sometimes, it sucks.

Oh wow that must be so nice! I wish it was like that here. Sadly I am forced to wait close to a week.

That's frustrating for you. I think when you charge for visits, all the timewasters and hypochondriacs dissappear :haha: thus freeing up lots of time!

I miss Sainsburys, :cry: and Cadbury chocolate.....drool :haha:

weve only 1 gp in our area unfortunately.

ours is normally quite good as you can call at 8:30 and get in the same day if its important or for a child. if not you can be waiting upto 2 weeks.

:o do you not get cadurys in NZ? xx

ours is normally quite good as you can call at 8:30 and get in the same day if its important or for a child. if not you can be waiting upto 2 weeks.

Bum! Guess you just have to tell them where to shove it next time!

Yes they have Cadburys here but tastes different. I buy the uk made stuff from a special shop but it is expensive. Nice for a treat though.

Do you really live in a Castle?

Bum! Guess you just have to tell them where to shove it next time!

Yes they have Cadburys here but tastes different. I buy the uk made stuff from a special shop but it is expensive. Nice for a treat though.

Do you mean these yummy eggs? :)

https://www.seriouseats.com/images/20081110CadburyCremeEggsFLICKR.jpg

Castle Douglas is a town in Scotland honey. There is a castle there but no one lives in it now x

Attachments

• Castle Douglas.jpeg
    Castle Douglas.jpeg
    183.5 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g