*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Yay well I'm back from my scan, as far as they can see there's only 1 and measuring 5-6wks but back next Monday for a rescan just to check on size/dates yolk sac present & a very decent size couldn't see much else but sonographer thought it could've been hiding behind but I need to pee that much she didn't want to keep pressing haha she said it didn't matter anyway as I'd be coming back next week, feel so much better now & I'm not changing my ticker or edd until I've got a definate date as with my 3yr old at early scans I measured 2wks behind what I thought then it got back on track so I'm leaving it for at least until next week xx

At least thats put your mind at rest for now. Xx

It has I'll probably be panicking again next Monday haha but I've booked it for 9:30am so I don't have to wait around all day for it x

Looks like I'll be bowing out :( wiped away blood this morning am hoping it will stop but it was definitely more than spotting :(
Kinda wish I had waited to test since this is so disappointing... Still hoping for a miracle but I'm just so down right now :'(

maggz so so sorry. i hope its nothing serious and stops for you! :hugs: :hugs:

Can I join please? Got a BFP today (bit of an ooopsie, but we were planning on NTNP from next month anyway ready for TTC in the summer).

I'm due on 19th Jan :)

I found the last group I was in when pregnant with DS invaluable and so nice to share the same journey with other people. Pregnancy can be surprisingly lonely at times, especially when hubby gets bored of hearing about it haha.

Miss_K :)

:hi: congratulations hun xx

Going for my second Beta today! I am still having to use the bathroom all the time and sometimes nothing even comes out, I just have the urge all the time?!

Yay Mrs.H!!

Mrs - that's great news I'm glad things are looking good :) it's great that they are doing you a follow up scan xx

Maggz - I really hope everything is ok try not to worry Hun have you called the EPU? Xx

Welcome to the new ladies and huge congrats :happydance:

Great news mrs humphreys!

Today is a good day! Booked my early scan for Saturday the 24th and got my appt letter for the 12w scan through too :wohoo: it's not until the 30th June which seems like a lifetime away lol, but glad I get to see my bean before then as there's no way I could wait that long!

I'm probably just being paranoid but does anyone else just not 'feel' pregnant? I feel as though something is there but I have 0 symptoms :shrug:

I need advice or some assurance, please. I've been pretty laid back with my pregnancy. I'm not looking into every little thing and just letting nature take it's course. But yesterday, there was a lot of stress. Without getting into it (it would take a lifetime to explain), overall, I got very stressed by my in-laws. The brother, mother and even a little bit of the father. It was a terrible situation. So bad that my husband has cut ties with his brother and isn't currently speaking to his parents. Well, during this "incident" my heart started racing. I felt a panic attack coming on and since I can't take my anti-anxiety meds, I did my best to calm myself down with deep breathing and walking around/outside the house. After an hour or so, everything calmed down for the evening. As we're laying in bed to go to sleep for the night, I started getting a cramp on my left side. I've had light/dull cramps on and off throughout this pregnancy, but this was more of a sharp pain, on the side. I finally fell asleep and it seems as though it started up again this morning. Probably because work has also been stressful. It's not consistent and is just random. I just want to know if any of you have experienced sharp but not too painful, one sided cramps? And if everything has turned out ok so far. Thanks ladies!! I'm holding off on calling my dr unless the pain gets bad or if I start bleeding.

Yay well I'm back from my scan, as far as they can see there's only 1 and measuring 5-6wks but back next Monday for a rescan just to check on size/dates yolk sac present & a very decent size couldn't see much else but sonographer thought it could've been hiding behind but I need to pee that much she didn't want to keep pressing haha she said it didn't matter anyway as I'd be coming back next week, feel so much better now & I'm not changing my ticker or edd until I've got a definate date as with my 3yr old at early scans I measured 2wks behind what I thought then it got back on track so I'm leaving it for at least until next week xx

Wonderful news!!! Hope you're able to relax a little now. :)

Thanks for the well wishes guys.

What is the EPU?
My cramping that I had on Wed-Fri had almost completely stopped but now it's back full on with some pretty heavy bleeding, I'm almost sure it's AF. I don't have an OB here yet, should I just wait it out and test tomorrow?

The EPU is the early pregnancy unit, I'm not sure if you have those we're you live? X

Maybe I should add that the only thing giving me a smidgen of hope is that I'm a little nauseous right now. :(

Lolly that's great news, the day of your private scan is the day we take our daughter to cbeebies land! I think I'm more excited than her :happydance:

I need advice or some assurance, please. I've been pretty laid back with my pregnancy. I'm not looking into every little thing and just letting nature take it's course. But yesterday, there was a lot of stress. Without getting into it (it would take a lifetime to explain), overall, I got very stressed by my in-laws. The brother, mother and even a little bit of the father. It was a terrible situation. So bad that my husband has cut ties with his brother and isn't currently speaking to his parents. Well, during this "incident" my heart started racing. I felt a panic attack coming on and since I can't take my anti-anxiety meds, I did my best to calm myself down with deep breathing and walking around/outside the house. After an hour or so, everything calmed down for the evening. As we're laying in bed to go to sleep for the night, I started getting a cramp on my left side. I've had light/dull cramps on and off throughout this pregnancy, but this was more of a sharp pain, on the side. I finally fell asleep and it seems as though it started up again this morning. Probably because work has also been stressful. It's not consistent and is just random. I just want to know if any of you have experienced sharp but not too painful, one sided cramps? And if everything has turned out ok so far. Thanks ladies!! I'm holding off on calling my dr unless the pain gets bad or if I start bleeding.

Sorry to hear that. I had these pains with my first pregnancy I was booked in for a scan to make sure everything was okay because I was prone to miscarriages but everything was fine. I was told it was just everything stretching making room for the bean. If you're worried you could always give your GP a call x

Mummy to be, I think epu's are a UK thing. Not 100% on that though! but definitely get in touch with your ob maggz :hugs:

Sorry to hear that. I had these pains with my first pregnancy I was booked in for a scan to make sure everything was okay because I was prone to miscarriages but everything was fine. I was told it was just everything stretching making room for the bean. If you're worried you could always give your GP a call x

Thank you!! I'm doing the one thing I said I would never do, look online for answers. I'm finding though that it seems to be common and very normal. Thanks again for responding. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->