*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Ugh I am only 4-5 weeks but bad lower back pains why??

I am also in the hospital now due to something else and I know they will do a scan here ughh..

I had an appendectomy in feb and been having probs ever since related to that. But they cannot do a CAT scan they say....

Now, I am cramping...lovely! Not...

Hope things go ok and they sort it out. Cramping is normal I think, sure little bean is just fine. Keep us posted x

My 16dpo lines, what do you think ladies? Do the cassette ones ever get really dark?xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 6
My 16dpo lines, what do you think ladies? Do the cassette ones ever get really dark?xx

I do not really know much about that brand of HPT, but I can tell you that your lines look great! Especially for 16dpo. They do get darker, but there are a lot of factors that could cause the HPT to come up light. Diluted pee, not enough dye on the actual test etc.

Hcg dropped to 8.. so I guess I'm out of the Jellybeans.. Good luck ladies!

I'm so sorry to hear this my lovely :hugs: I'm still holding out some hope for your little bean though... Are you having more betas soon? Thinking of you hun, be easy on yourself xx

Hi everyone! I'm 24 and this is my first pregnancy and according to my last AF I'm due Jan 15. I just made my first prenatal appointment for next week! This wasn't a planned pregnancy so I'm a little nervous yet still excited. I've been engaged for 5 months. The wedding is February 2015 and I've been with my fiancé for 6 years. We were planning to start TTC this time next year but obviously those plans didn’t work out lol. And our wedding date will most likely change too, either before or a few months after the baby.

Congrats

Welcome to the group and congrats! :happydance:

What brand test is that? Not sure as I've never used it, but your sd looks fab :thumbup:

Yay well I'm back from my scan, as far as they can see there's only 1 and measuring 5-6wks but back next Monday for a rescan just to check on size/dates yolk sac present & a very decent size couldn't see much else but sonographer thought it could've been hiding behind but I need to pee that much she didn't want to keep pressing haha she said it didn't matter anyway as I'd be coming back next week, feel so much better now & I'm not changing my ticker or edd until I've got a definate date as with my 3yr old at early scans I measured 2wks behind what I thought then it got back on track so I'm leaving it for at least until next week xx

Congrats ! Fab news! Glad things are on track :hugs:

Yey Mrs H, glad everything is ok.

I'm sorry maggz, I hope everything is ok xx

SMandel I'm sorry about all the family stress, I hope it sorts itself soon. I've had a couple of stabby pains too.

Well I haven't had anymore brown discharge, but did spend half the day stressing because I'm sure my boobs don't hurt as much and I'm a bit crampy. Anyone else cramping? I've had twinges etc but not as much cramping like this, quite dull, not painful I'm just aware of it.
I don't have my first doctors app until friday, they can't fit me in earlier. My mum has said she would pay for a reassurance scan, and I was going to leave it until about 9 weeks, but with all the stress I'm thinking I should just book it for this weekend when I'm 7 weeks? What would you ladies do?

I've been relatively chilled this whole time so far, but seeing the brown discharge yesterday has really shaken me up, and I'm convinced now that something bad is going to happen and I'm fretting at the slightest thing :nope:

That's perfectly understandable that you're feeling worried but it's good that things have stopped and that there was no fresh bleeding. I agree with others, likely just old blood. I'm getting a scan next week when I'll be 7+2- I just wanna check that things are progressing as I'm also a real fretter ...

Ugh I am only 4-5 weeks but bad lower back pains why??

I am also in the hospital now due to something else and I know they will do a scan here ughh..

I had an appendectomy in feb and been having probs ever since related to that. But they cannot do a CAT scan they say....

Now, I am cramping...lovely! Not...

Oh no, :hugs: hope u get sorted soon and it's nothing serious

Thanks for the welcome girls. It hadn't sunk in earlier that I am actually pregnant, but now I'm officially in a group and have the signature and everything, it seems more real all of a sudden!!

Sorry some of you are having a stressful time First trimester is always the worst isn't it :(

I remember my first pregnancy being on knicker watch for weeks, running to the loo with every bit of CM, thinking it was going to be blood. Hoping I will feel more relaxed this time around as I know what to expect more. Have got doctors tomorrow so hoping they will refer me for an early scan like last time (I have had a previous ectopic)

MK

'Knicker watch' love it!! Must do this 10x per day at mo! Crazy! Hope u get an early scan
Hcg dropped to 8.. so I guess I'm out of the Jellybeans.. Good luck ladies!

I'm so sorry to read this, hope you're back very soon xx

Hi everyone! I'm 24 and this is my first pregnancy and according to my last AF I'm due Jan 15. I just made my first prenatal appointment for next week! This wasn't a planned pregnancy so I'm a little nervous yet still excited. I've been engaged for 5 months. The wedding is February 2015 and I've been with my fiancé for 6 years. We were planning to start TTC this time next year but obviously those plans didn’t work out lol. And our wedding date will most likely change too, either before or a few months after the baby.

Congrats

Congrats and welcome! X

So ladies- I see there's lots of cramping going on tonight..! Are any of u a little tender (around pubic region) ?? I'm a little tender- not painful but if I press it feels a bit sore... Anyone else get this? Is it normal.... ?
Fret fret fret .....

Hello ladies and congrats to all with January babies on the way! We got our BFP a few days ago and our little one will be due to arrive on January 21st! We are very excited! I am 38 and hubby is 41 and we have been trying for 1.5 years. We had a miscarriage in January of this year at 13 weeks. Here is hoping and praying for healthy sticky baby beans for all of you!!

Hello,

Congratulations to all of you!!! I just got my BFP yesterday. We have been TTC #1 since March 2008. We were diagnosed with severe MFI in 2010 and we had two unsuccessful IVF cycles in 2012. Doctor told us our only option was dIUI/IVF. So we completed our paperwork with a known donor and were getting ready for September/October cycle. However, I have been feeling weird for about 4-5 days and decided to just use up the $1 tests. I was shocked when the test line immediately showed up.

Praying that everything works out [-o<

It's one step a cheapie one off eBay it's a cassette pregnancy test, don't think they're very sensitive though as I've got really dark lines on Superdrug and asda and got positive on a cb digi the day before my period xx

Hello ladies and congrats to all with January babies on the way! We got our BFP a few days ago and our little one will be due to arrive on January 21st! We are very excited! I am 38 and hubby is 41 and we have been trying for 1.5 years. We had a miscarriage in January of this year at 13 weeks. Here is hoping and praying for healthy sticky baby beans for all of you!!

Hello,

Congratulations to all of you!!! I just got my BFP yesterday. We have been TTC #1 since March 2008. We were diagnosed with severe MFI in 2010 and we had two unsuccessful IVF cycles in 2012. Doctor told us our only option was dIUI/IVF. So we completed our paperwork with a known donor and were getting ready for September/October cycle. However, I have been feeling weird for about 4-5 days and decided to just use up the $1 tests. I was shocked when the test line immediately showed up.

Praying that everything works out [-o<

Congratulations to you two ladies on your :bfp:! Also welcome to the group <3.

So first betas, 37, second 56, third 89 and four days later they are over 12,000 now. Hope this bean is sticking.

Does anyone know how common blighted ovums are? Read it on here somewhere and googled what it meant. Wish I hadn't now as I'm completely freaked out. They don't do early scans here so I'm terrified that I will get to my 12 week scan and find no baby! I have no symptoms either yet which doesn't help. Apart from bleeding how are you supposed to know if everything is ok? Really worried. Am I being stupid?

I had a blighted ovum in January and the dr. said that, that type of miscarriage makes up about 50% of miscarriages. He told me that it is just your bodies way of telling you that something was wrong with the embryo. There is nothing that can be done about them.

What is a blighted ovum? And sunshine that's brilliant :)

What is a blighted ovum? And sunshine that's brilliant :)

A blighted ovum is when the embryo doesn't develop but the gestational sac and placenta continue to grow thinking there is a baby. Eventually your body figures it out and aborts the pregnancy.

Yolk sac and fetal pole seen as well and little baby...still not convinced but i am happy as last friday they didnt see nada but a gest sac

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->