*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

0203- yep the gender is determined right from the word go! :) amazing isn't it?

I still don't know about finding out. We didn't with dd1 but did with dd2. I am leaning towards not finding out as this will be our last so would like the surprise, but dh said this morning,"I just know when we go for 20wk scan that its gona be another girl"lol, so he wants to find out. I'll prob change my mind a hundred times in the next 15 wks tho xx

I still don't know about finding out. We didn't with dd1 but did with dd2. I am leaning towards not finding out as this will be our last so would like the surprise, but dh said this morning,"I just know when we go for 20wk scan that its gona be another girl"lol, so he wants to find out. I'll prob change my mind a hundred times in the next 15 wks tho xx

15 weeks oh my god that sounds so long! :haha:

Hahahaha you ladies keep me going! :haha:

I will not be changing any cat litters and of course hubby wanna know why haha.

It sits in my trunk as we speak lol..I aint lifting shit

Btw, what a great idea the ribbon around a test and let him find it.......that one might be it.

Anyone else light cramping and/or twingy feeling? My lower back is hurting too...boobs not so sore anymore but I am bloated uff..

Eating healthy? Negative haha

Yep, getting the twinges too. Right up my foof! Takes my breath away sometimes :haha: yaaay do the ribbon around the test, and soon. Tomorrow's the day, right!?

So I'm freaking out and need some advice please!! I had a 5 k run this morning and when I went to the bathroom afterwards there was some brown spots on my underpants..I freaked out..this is how my other miscarriage started. I checked my cervix to see if there was more blood and the discharge was still milky white. I am wondering if the running would have caused some spotting due to irritation or am I doomed to miscarriage again???
Help!

I've been away for the weekend, and I haven't had time to catch up but the same thing has just happened to me and I'm so worried. I was wiping after peeing and there was a tiny kind of blob of brown discharge. I checked my cervix and just milky white. I'm so worried that this is it though, just after I've told my mum :cry:

Old blood should be fine hun, as long as it's not fresh and you're in no pain :hugs: speak to your doctor though if you are at all concerned x

Sunshine I like the idea of wrapping a test in ribbon :) I'm sorry I probably missed when you said, was this an accidental pregnancy?

Not sure if I'm going crazy here... It feels strange to blame stuff on being pregnant when it's this early! But I'm so, so, so tired, I could fall asleep standing up right now. :sleep:
We're doing a project in our house and I'm trying to be helpful to my DH but if stuff doesn't go my way on the first try I just start crying! Is that me being overly dramatic or hormones taking over my better senses? Haha.. seems so silly when I write about it. :dohh:

You're not crazy! I'm dying from exhaustion also, and although I haven't felt a mood swing come on too bad this time round, I had them terribly with both of my daughters pregnancies!

Hello Ladies! Happy Mothers Day to all the Mommies out there!

I am currently expecting my first baby. I had my first BFP ever after four and 1/2 years!!! My EDD according to my LMP is 1/16/15, but I ovulated on The CD 16 so my guess is 1/18/2015. I am beyond a little nervous to be pregnant! I started taking my prenatals as soon as I found out, but I think they are making me sick! (Omega 3) Lets just say they have totally cleaned me out. I am scared it will affect my LO! Has this happened to anyone else or has anyone had any that symptom? thanks ladies! I hate to be so worried, but I've been waiting a long time for this!

Welcome and congrats! :dance: I'm not sure, I don't take prenatals, just folic acid and some vitamin D. Could it be morning sickness (why it's called that I do not know, seeing as it can strike at any time of the day!)?

I wish I craved healthy food. I get to the point where I think geez- I really should eat something. And since I don't care and don't have the energy to make anything, I grab something pre-packaged and unhealthy. Slowly trying to change that!

As if the early weeks aren't stressful enough, we're working on building a house. Dealing with mortgage company is rough- they keep wanting more papers, and don't like the amount of money we have in our account now (even though its enough to cover closing over a month away), and say we should be done with all this stuff by now (maybe we could have been if they told us what we needed in the first place)... i haven't even started thinking about the actual moving process! (probably late June) gaaah no wonder my blood pressure is going up from stress! (sorry had to vent for a moment!)

You and me both on the not craving healthy food! Oh wow, that sounds stressful :hugs: try to take it as easy as possible, easier said than done I know(!), and get DH do deal with the majority of it!

Does anyone know how common blighted ovums are? Read it on here somewhere and googled what it meant. Wish I hadn't now as I'm completely freaked out. They don't do early scans here so I'm terrified that I will get to my 12 week scan and find no baby! I have no symptoms either yet which doesn't help. Apart from bleeding how are you supposed to know if everything is ok? Really worried. Am I being stupid?

I'm unsure of the statistics, but I've never known it to happen to anyone :shrug: is there anywhere nearby that does private reassurance scans? We can get them over here, they cost around £40-£80, but are worth it if only to help ease a little worry. One thing I will say though, step away from google! No good ever comes from it, and that's speaking from experience! :hugs:

Tui, I wish I could give you some reassurance, but I'm not sure on how common they are. Google is a torture tool, I'm pretty sure, lol!! I try really hard not to google things because it really does make me worry more than calm me down. I don't have that many symptoms either, but I don't usually until around 7-9 wks.

Anyone have any predictions on what you're having ???? I don't really have a strong feeling, but I wouldn't mind another girl. I currently have 3 boys and 1 girl. Anyone not going to find out? I wouldn't actually mind not knowing, as we've found out with each of the others. Pretty sure DH is going to want to find out. Makes him feel more prepared.

Welcome to all the new ladies!!! :hi:

Thanks for replying :hugs:

I'm definitely going to find out, this is my first. Want to know what color to buy stuff:haha:

Same here for me :). I want to know what our baby is going to be the moment I am able to find out. I have a strong feeling it will be a girl. How many weeks do you have to be to determine what the baby will be?

No gender predictions yet, I like to wait until I've seen the 12w scan pic and then we'll get some good nub shots and we can do some guesses then! I dreamt I was having a boy, and I did that with both daughters too lol, so probably another girl!

Earliest you can find out with a high chance of getting the sex right is 16weeks :thumbup: I'll be booking my gender scan for then!

0203, what mummy to be said :) are eggs are all X which is female and it's the sperm that determines the sex baby will be, by being either X too or Y for a boy. It's so amazing! The human body and the things it does never ceases to amaze me!

Mrs humphreys, good luck for your scan today :flower:

Thanks ttc_lolly, you can get an extra early scan here privately, but it is several hundred dollars. We can't really afford my neuroses ! Just being a worry wart. I'll get ovet it :)

Oh god just looked up what mmc meant. Freaking out all over again!

Earliest you can find out with a high chance of getting the sex right is 16weeks :thumbup: I'll be booking my gender scan for then!

Thanks for the reply! That seems forever away for me! I am so excited too.

Hi ladies!!! :)

I have a 3yr old daughter (20th Jan so a bigger Jelly Bean!) and am 5+1!

I had a MMC at 8 weeks in December so I'm shitting it and the days are dragging!

Lovely to have people to bore with my questions - I havent told anyone yet and my OH is sick of me talking about it already haha

I had a MMC at 8 weeks in December so I'm shitting it and the days are dragging!

Lovely to have people to bore with my questions - I havent told anyone yet and my OH is sick of me talking about it already haha

Hey! Congrats and welcome! Don't worry, you won't be boring us- we're all as obsessed! :haha:

:hi: hey hun Congratulations xx

Thanks for the reply! That seems forever away for me! I am so excited too.

I've seen some ladies on BnB that have been given a gender guess as early as 13w by their sonographer :saywhat: but I doubt it'd be very accurate seeing as the genitals are mostly just a nub by then. Our sonographers in the UK will usually tell us the sex at our 20w scan, but I'm so impatient, I booked private gender scans for both of my pregnancies. So excited to do it again!

Welcome and congrats :flower: sorry to hear of your loss hun, seems there are a lot of us that are PARL here, but these are definitely going to be our take home forever babies :hugs: what's your EDD and I'll get you added to the list x

Hi and welcome :hugs:

I had a MMC at the end of february so I am very nervous this time round too.

I could be wrong but I am sure I recognise your user name from the forums when I was pregnant with my daughter. :flower:

Last tests from me now seeing as I've got my 3+ :wohoo:

I'm genuinely going to miss POAS :( lol!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 13
Last tests from me now seeing as I've got my 3+ :wohoo:

I'm genuinely going to miss POAS :( lol!

I did my last ever test on saturday, lol, I felt sad. My dh just looked at me as if I was crazy when I told him xx

Hi flatshoes, welcome and H&H 9 months. I think there are a lot of us shitting it in here so you're in the right place xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->