*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Mrs, it won't be long now!!

I've just finished packing for going away on thurs. So looking forward to it but it'll take me ages to catch up on here when I get back!! Xx

Lolly those tests are fabulous :happydance:

Mrs - your scan will be here before you know it, I'm excited for you xx

Mrs, it won't be long now!!

I've just finished packing for going away on thurs. So looking forward to it but it'll take me ages to catch up on here when I get back!! Xx

Were are you going on holiday Hun xx

Thanks ladies! Nothing quite like seeing test progression :dance: sethsmummy, you'll get yours soon too!

Arghh love going away but hate the packing part! It's the ironing that does it to me :wacko: all the washing when you get home isn't great either :lol: it'll be worth it though. Which part of lanzarote are you going to ab75? x

Ooh I wish I was going to lanzarote, the only thing I will be doing this next week or so is searching for our new home :)

Exciting mummy to be! We just moved into our new house in January, and that's it now... No more moving for us. We had moved house 5 times in just 3.5 years :wacko: I'm staying in this one forever!

Exciting mummy to be! We just moved into our new house in January, and that's it now... No more moving for us. We had moved house 5 times in just 3.5 years :wacko: I'm staying in this one forever!

We've moved a lot too, the house were in now we have only been here six months, but I want to find our 'family home' if that makes sense? With enough bedrooms for all the kiddies were having :blush::haha:

We are going to paradise island which I think is playa blanca.
we are renting just now, sold our house in september and moved 100miles. House prices are far more expensive where we are now so be renting for another couple of years b4 we can buy again. I hate it lol, just want my own house xx

Maggz no wasn't an accidental pregnancy we were ntnp.

Tui, I did the same thing and now I am freaked about blighted ovums

Esp since last fri they only saw a gest sac and thats it ughhh

Now I am stressing and worried. Esp since i have barely any symptoms. I am about to call doc office since they took more blood last fri for betas and progesterone levels

Does anyone know how common blighted ovums are? Read it on here somewhere and googled what it meant. Wish I hadn't now as I'm completely freaked out. They don't do early scans here so I'm terrified that I will get to my 12 week scan and find no baby! I have no symptoms either yet which doesn't help. Apart from bleeding how are you supposed to know if everything is ok? Really worried. Am I being stupid?

Tui, I wonder the same as they only saw a gest sac last friday and nothing more but they said that waa common as I was only four weeks I guess. Still worrisome and scary. They have done two early scans and one tomorrow is scheduled too. Being thay I had three losses they see me every other day during the week
It is so tiresome but I would go to moon and back to bring home a rainbow baby.

They took more betas friday and i am waiting on a call back now with those numbers to see if they increased from last weds numbers of 2014.

Maggz, it wasn't an accidental pregnancy, we were ntnp kinda just going with the flow :)

Omgoshhhhh!! I don't login for 2 days and there's 30+ pages to catch up on!!!

Hope you all are doing well!!!

Side note. My boobs grew again. Overnight. It's insane. I have nothing to put them in!!! No appropriate boob jails!!! Guess I'll be going shopping. I doubt I can go completely braless in public. :)

My last m/c was a blighted ovum. They never gave me that official diagnosis because at the ultrasound the sac was already deteriorating. I was 9 and a half weeks when I miscarried. Found at 8 week scan. Honestly. That pregnancy felt 'off' or 'wrong' from the beginning. I knew I was going to miscarry so by the time it happened it wasn't as hard a blow. A month later it hit me full force though... But it gave me the time to get through it. Trust your instincts ladies. If something feels off then make it a point to demand that scan. I did.

Thankfully this time around everything feels..... "Alive."

Looks like I'll be bowing out :( wiped away blood this morning am hoping it will stop but it was definitely more than spotting :(
Kinda wish I had waited to test since this is so disappointing... Still hoping for a miracle but I'm just so down right now :'(

Maggz, hope it was just older blood and nothing serious. Fx for you xx

Can I join please? Got a BFP today (bit of an ooopsie, but we were planning on NTNP from next month anyway ready for TTC in the summer).

I'm due on 19th Jan :)

I found the last group I was in when pregnant with DS invaluable and so nice to share the same journey with other people. Pregnancy can be surprisingly lonely at times, especially when hubby gets bored of hearing about it haha.

Miss_K :)

Hi miss k, welcome, congratulations and h&h 9months xx

I'm scared to death every time I go to the bathroom. This is the day (19dpo) that I started spotting a bit with my "longest lasting" chemical... Seems like next Thursday will never get here!

Looks like I'll be bowing out :( wiped away blood this morning am hoping it will stop but it was definitely more than spotting :(
Kinda wish I had waited to test since this is so disappointing... Still hoping for a miracle but I'm just so down right now :'(

Oh maggz I'm so sorry to hear this. I hope it was just a little breakthrough bleed and nothing serious :hugs: thinking of you x

Can I join please? Got a BFP today (bit of an ooopsie, but we were planning on NTNP from next month anyway ready for TTC in the summer).

I'm due on 19th Jan :)

I found the last group I was in when pregnant with DS invaluable and so nice to share the same journey with other people. Pregnancy can be surprisingly lonely at times, especially when hubby gets bored of hearing about it haha.

Miss_K :)

Congrats hun and welcome to the group! Ahhh I found the pregnancy groups the same too :) and you're right, there's only so much my OH can hear about babies before it drives him completely crazy :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->