*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Well I was reassured until this damn ER doc came in amd said I was more like 6 weeks (even tho the us tech and the one at my ob said 4-5) and this damn ER witch comes in and checks my cervix which she says is nice and closed whatever the fuck that means, than she says well there is no hb so its bad news...wtf...seriously? Last pregnancy I didnt get a hb unt after 7 weeks and she is already dooming me. I have an ob appt tomorrow and I know they will do a scan too. Ugh just give up! Sorry!

thats crazyness ... !! closed cervix is apparently a good thing but even my gyne said to me at my scan at 6 weeks if i do not see a heart beat to not panic which she keeps repeating at me .. she shouldn't be dooming you she should be keeping you positive until you know for sure she can't be exact on your dates.. and why does she think you are 6 weeks?

Hi girls hope you don't mind me jumping in! Im 28 and have a 6 year old daughter from a previous relationship and just recently found out I'm expecting baby #2 with my fiancé! We had been ntnp for a few months bc we are getting married in May of 2015 and didn't want to cut it too close and our last month it happened! I got a very strong bfp 5 days before I missed my period so I think I may have ovulated earlier then I thought but due date calculators put me at January 18th! Looking forward to talking with you all and wishing you a healthy 9 months!

Ah that's where it was Missy.. Thank you! :)

Sunshine I would say both dates are way too early for the heartbeat.. and if you think your 4+ weeks then you most probably 4+ weeks so way too early..

Ignore the silly dr's and good luck tomorrow.

Maggz so sorry.. :(

Well I was reassured until this damn ER doc came in amd said I was more like 6 weeks (even tho the us tech and the one at my ob said 4-5) and this damn ER witch comes in and checks my cervix which she says is nice and closed whatever the fuck that means, than she says well there is no hb so its bad news...wtf...seriously? Last pregnancy I didnt get a hb unt after 7 weeks and she is already dooming me. I have an ob appt tomorrow and I know they will do a scan too. Ugh just give up! Sorry!

thats crazyness ... !! closed cervix is apparently a good thing but even my gyne said to me at my scan at 6 weeks if i do not see a heart beat to not panic which she keeps repeating at me .. she shouldn't be dooming you she should be keeping you positive until you know for sure she can't be exact on your dates.. and why does she think you are 6 weeks?

I know right. I know my ob is honna be like wtf tomorrow cause last week she said around four weeks lol my hcg was 12,792 idk whatever now this heffer has me in a shitty mood

I know right. I know my ob is honna be like wtf tomorrow cause last week she said around four weeks lol my hcg was 12,792 idk whatever now this heffer has me in a shitty mood

12,792 is well high I've never heard of a doctor worrying someone with out facts ... my hcg today at 4+1 going by lmp was 1500 hoping to have a number like you soon good luck huni stay positive until tomorrow and don't stress !

12,792 is well high I've never heard of a doctor worrying someone with out facts ... my hcg today at 4+1 going by lmp was 1500 hoping to have a number like you soon good luck huni stay positive until tomorrow and don't stress !

Thank you...your numbers will be amazing :) I am not expecting to see a hb at the scan tomorrow but I wonder if all these scans and probes in my poor vajay will mess something up. I will find out my hcg numbers from friday tomorrow (although i know my numbers for today)

Eveerything I read online says its normal not to see hb cause its still early

Ommggg I'm sooo behind lol, this forum def moves fast lol. Welcome to any new ladies and congrats. Hopefully everyone is doing well. I've been soo exhausted lately that I can barely stay up anymore lol

Just had a thought whilst out walking the dogs. Maybe I don't have any pregnancy symptoms because I don't normally have any pms symptoms. I never get sore boobs, headaches, mood swings etc at that time of month. What do you think of my rationalisation? And yes I know it's early days but so many of you girls are feeling sick already.

Just had a thought whilst out walking the dogs. Maybe I don't have any pregnancy symptoms because I don't normally have any pms symptoms. I never get sore boobs, headaches, mood swings etc at that time of month. What do you think of my rationalisation? And yes I know it's early days but so many of you girls are feeling sick already.

I think that's perfectly plausible. I'm 5+3 today and its only been the last 2-3 days that my BBS are sore, and then just the left. I've not had any nausea , and only been a little more tired than normal. I have been really weepy. Crying over almost anything, lol. I know we tend to obsess over everything, but try not to worry. :)

Maggz, so sorry for your loss, hope your back soon with your sticky rainbow xx
Hi to all the new girls,to many pages to remember all the names, lol, sorry.
Glad you joined the jellybeans Cheezy, Soanxious and Paula xx

Thank you...your numbers will be amazing :) I am not expecting to see a hb at the scan tomorrow but I wonder if all these scans and probes in my poor vajay will mess something up. I will find out my hcg numbers from friday tomorrow (although i know my numbers for today)

Eveerything I read online says its normal not to see hb cause its still early

Good luck with your scan tomorrow! Update us as soon as you can :hugs:.

So sorry Maggz and wantabby :(

I have got a banging headache today. Have had it since last night and it's just not shifting. Nothing you can take for it either is there?

Hubby is away until Friday and I'm bored without him. I had to test on Monday and then ring him to tell the results and it feels like a bit of an anti-climax. Last time, he gave me a huge hug and kiss when we found out so it feels a bit rubbish being on my own.

How is everyone doing this morning?

MK

Sunshine, good numbers. Enjoy telling dh xx

So sorry Maggz and wantabby :(

I have got a banging headache today. Have had it since last night and it's just not shifting. Nothing you can take for it either is there?

Hubby is away until Friday and I'm bored without him. I had to test on Monday and then ring him to tell the results and it feels like a bit of an anti-climax. Last time, he gave me a huge hug and kiss when we found out so it feels a bit rubbish being on my own.

How is everyone doing this morning?

MK

My midwife said paracetamol is ok when pregnant. She is a big fan of acupuncture too. She suggested I get my shoulder looked at as I've been in a lot of pain the last few days. Normally a day or two of nurofen plus sorts it out but obviously thats a no no right now!

Sorry for your loss want abby, hope you get your rainbow soon xx

Ladies, I have a confession to make.... I have been eating so much :haha:. I have no idea what to do about it! I feel like my stomach is endless. Normally I barely ate 1 meal a day. Sometimes I would even go a whole day without eating anything. Things really have turned around...

Ladies, I have a confession to make.... I have been eating so much :haha:. I have no idea what to do about it! I feel like my stomach is endless. Normally I barely ate 1 meal a day. Sometimes I would even go a whole day without eating anything. Things really have turned around...

Natural instinct I guess, you have to feed little bean. Good for you, just try and avoid three meals of ice cream a day :haha:

I feel the same, feel like I am never full. Work has been horrendous as I'm so hungry between my breaks and there's nothing I can do about it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->