*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Yolk sac and fetal pole seen as well and little baby...still not convinced but i am happy as last friday they didnt see nada but a gest sac

so your about 4 weeks too? I've worked it out I'm 4 weeks 2 days going by lmp but i guess that will change at my first proper scan your hcg lvl looks really good too =D i had my first scan at 6+2 with my son and seen the heartbeat so waiting until then to go for my scan cause I'm a worrier

Hi & congrats to everyone!

I just recently got my first bfp! :cloud9: I'm super excited but also a bit nervous since I really don't feel anything. I'm bloated, have a few cramps, a warm feeling in my abdomen, but not much aside from that. I guess it makes me worry something may be wrong or it isn't real. I have a dr. appointment on Friday for a blood test to confirm my joy. After that I can finally schedule with an ob-gyn, it's going to seem like an eternity!

According to calculators my due date is January 10th! :baby:

Hi everyone.. Im Tanya and im VERY cautiously pregnant, I found out 2 days ago (10dpo).. testing with a superdrug a nice obvious line then clearblue digital yesterday 11dpo 5th wee so not fmu and got positive 1-2

I am 3weeks 5 days... and at midnight I will be 3 weeks 6 days.

I had a mc Last October - January - February and April so this is the 5th time I have been pregnant since last october.

EDD is 21st Jan 2015

Hoping to bring this baby home in January... in fact not stopped praying for that.

Congratulations everyone with BFP's :D

1st test on left 10dpo superdrug SMU 2nd test on right 11dpo 5th wee of day Clearblue Digital.

Im scared to death! And I am too scared to test again x

Attachments

• 10051410dposmu.jpg
    10051410dposmu.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 4
  • digitalyes.jpg
    digitalyes.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 1
Hey ladies! I did some googleing about blighted ovum and it seems you would have the same symptoms as if you were having a miscarriage.

Source: https://www.webmd.com/baby/guide/blighted-ovum
Signs of a Blighted Ovum
With a blighted ovum, you may have experienced signs of pregnancy. For example, you may have had a positive pregnancy test or a missed period.

Then you may have signs of a miscarriage, such as:

• Abdominal cramps
  • Vaginal spotting or bleeding
  • A period that is heavier than usual.

If you're experiencing any of these signs or symptoms, you may be having a miscarriage. But not all bleeding in the first trimester ends in miscarriage. So be sure to see your doctor right away if you have any of these signs.

Hi everyone.. Im Tanya and im VERY cautiously pregnant, I found out 2 days ago (10dpo).. testing with a superdrug a nice obvious line then clearblue digital yesterday 11dpo 5th wee so not fmu and got positive 1-2

I am 3weeks 5 days... and at midnight I will be 3 weeks 6 days.

I had a mc Last October - January - February and April so this is the 5th time I have been pregnant since last october.

EDD is 21st Jan 2015

Hoping to bring this baby home in January... in fact not stopped praying for that.

Congratulations everyone with BFP's :D

Im scared to death! And I am too scared to test again x

Welcome to the group sweetie, :hugs: and congrats on your :bfp:!

I'm sorry they shrugged you off mummy to be x :hugs: I've had the same too - rung my gp at the beginning of the month to see if I could get some tests for recurring mc's and he basically told me that my mc's didn't count as they were before 8w :shock::wacko: I'm still so angry about what he said that I think I'm going to change surgery because I don't ever want to deal with him again. I definitely think a letter of complaint is a good idea. I know the nhs is stretched to the limit these days but a good bedside manner and kindness doesn't cost a penny and a lot of the staff seem to be lacking in both x

You should DEF. complain!! What a load of rubbish, as if before 8wks 'doesn't count'. When I read that I wanted to write and complain on your behalf - how totally insensitive can you get.

I'm sorry they shrugged you off mummy to be x :hugs: I've had the same too - rung my gp at the beginning of the month to see if I could get some tests for recurring mc's and he basically told me that my mc's didn't count as they were before 8w :shock::wacko: I'm still so angry about what he said that I think I'm going to change surgery because I don't ever want to deal with him again. I definitely think a letter of complaint is a good idea. I know the nhs is stretched to the limit these days but a good bedside manner and kindness doesn't cost a penny and a lot of the staff seem to be lacking in both x

You should DEF. complain!! What a load of rubbish, as if before 8wks 'doesn't count'. When I read that I wanted to write and complain on your behalf - how totally insensitive can you get.

thats crazy!!

Cautiously Joining

Hey all,
I was in the Preg. After Loss board, but I've decided to take a more positive approach and join this group as well. I was going to wait until wk.12, but you're having too much fun over here :)

I'm 36yr, married 5 years, no successful pregs. yet. 2 MCs last year and an Ectopic in December. After the EP I was really afraid that my fertility would have dropped (they took a tube) but here I am!! :D

Currently, 5wks & I've just had my 2nd blood test to ensure the HGC levels are rising. I'm back in to see my GP on friday to talk about the results.

I'm not sure about you girls, but every day right now feels like a mix of a miracle & total paranoia. It was also nice to see that other people have trouble resisting the desire to test, retest and retest again...just in case :)

Thanks Kiwi :)

Lolly I am reading up on this thread... and I was just gobsmacked at the names you chose...

Why?

Because Isabella and Frankie are they names we chose this evening before I knew about this page!!!! im shocked LOL

You have great taste!!!!

Hi soanxious, nice to see you here. Praying for healthy sticky beans for us both :hugs: as you can see I have been freaking out a bit! Must calm down, I can't change anything. How did hubby take the news? bet the row was forgotten :haha:

Glad you have been reassured sunshine. That's great news. Wish I could have an early scan. You have had three :haha:

Hi and congrats to the new girls xx

Thank you sunshine x

Tui.. he was fine about row just called me a moody cow and im to be avoided when like that.. I blamed it on the pregnancy lol...... I passed him the digital test and he said.. whats this I said I couldn't wait I had to test.. he read the 1-2 and he said Oh thats great.. so your 1-2 weeks pregnant? I said no im 3+4 days.. he was confused so after explaining he got it.. im just scared to death now.. and tonight im having cramping.. only on page 10 of this forum so far may take me a day or two to catch up

How are you feeling? symptoms? x

Thank you sunshine x

Tui.. he was fine about row just called me a moody cow and im to be avoided when like that.. I blamed it on the pregnancy lol...... I passed him the digital test and he said.. whats this I said I couldn't wait I had to test.. he read the 1-2 and he said Oh thats great.. so your 1-2 weeks pregnant? I said no im 3+4 days.. he was confused so after explaining he got it.. im just scared to death now.. and tonight im having cramping.. only on page 10 of this forum so far may take me a day or two to catch up

How are you feeling? symptoms? x

you will never catch up every time i log on i have to read back lol!

haha.. oh well will try and catch up lol...

How do I change my family status again? I forgot.. I dont want the generic ones I want to put my own words in.. got mind blank x I currently got ttc #1 with OH

Missy is right, everytime I go to sleep I have about ten pages to read! So many girls here. The topics move quick and sometimes posts get missed. By the time I get to the end I have forgotten who I need to reply to :haha:

I'm good thanks, no still nothing symptom wise really. It's still worrying me a bit. I have been on Dr Google too much lately and now I am petrified that I will turn up for my 12 week scan and there be no live baby. I wish there was a way of checking everything is ok.

Thanks to the girls who replied to my panic posts. I am going to stop as of now and think positive. Sorry if I worried anyone else in the process xx

haha.. oh well will try and catch up lol...

How do I change my family status again? I forgot.. I dont want the generic ones I want to put my own words in.. got mind blank x I currently got ttc #1 with OH

oh i didnt know you could make your own =D

i found it u go to user cp and into ur details and it will say about select from drop down box you type what you want under that =D

Well I was reassured until this damn ER doc came in amd said I was more like 6 weeks (even tho the us tech and the one at my ob said 4-5) and this damn ER witch comes in and checks my cervix which she says is nice and closed whatever the fuck that means, than she says well there is no hb so its bad news...wtf...seriously? Last pregnancy I didnt get a hb unt after 7 weeks and she is already dooming me. I have an ob appt tomorrow and I know they will do a scan too. Ugh just give up! Sorry!

You can take me off the list, I went to the hospital and they confirmed my suspicions.

Good luck to all you ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->