*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Morning ladies

Jeez I went to bed at 9pm last night & only just woke up!! Think all the panicking over my scan had wore me out.
Welcome & congrats to all the new ladies, I haven't had chance to catch up on all the pages I've missed since last night lol
How are we all feeling today? I (touchwood) don't feel as sick this morning (yet) my boobs feel so heavy though! & having serious hot flushes!!
We told brothers & sisters last night (only because we didn't want it to get out to them before we had chance to tell them like it did to my brother in law at weekend)
Xx

Ladies, I'm so worried, I symptoms have just disappeared, my boobs are no longer sore, they were killing me 2 days ago and feel deflated, not tired, didn't even go to bed until after 11pm last night and no longer feel nauseous.

This is the time it all started going wrong for me last time, this was the symptoms of my mmc.

I'm trying not to worry but I don't know why my symptoms would just disappear.

Ladies, I'm so worried, I symptoms have just disappeared, my boobs are no longer sore, they were killing me 2 days ago and feel deflated, not tired, didn't even go to bed until after 11pm last night and no longer feel nauseous.

This is the time it all started going wrong for me last time, this was the symptoms of my mmc.

Helly my sore boobs have gone too but symptoms come and go Hun try not to worry as long as your not bleeding try and stay positive. I know it's so hard though. Xxx

Maggz I'm so so sorry, thinking of you Hun and take care of yourself xxx

I know its hard but try and stay positive honey, I'm sure everything will be fine. I can't help you with the symptoms as this is my first, but I'm sure other mum's will tell you they come and go?

Helly my sore boobs have gone too but symptoms come and go Hun try not to worry as long as your not bleeding try and stay positive. I know it's so hard though. Xxx

So hard because this is exactly what happened last time, my symptoms have been so strong but now they've just disappeared overnight xx

I've got to leave this page.. :cry: 10 dpo I had nothing on ic test and faint on superdrug and pregnant 1-2 on digital..

Today I got a line on ic test.. a tiny bit darker on superdrug and No pregnant on digital

Im so upset :'(

Take care ladies xx

tests were 2 superdrug 10 and 13 dpo not much difference :(

Attachments

• 10051410dposmu.jpg
    10051410dposmu.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 5
  • 130514.jpg
    130514.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 7
I've got to leave this page.. :cry: 10 dpo I had nothing on ic test and faint on superdrug and pregnant 1-2 on digital..

Today I got a line on ic test.. a tiny bit darker on superdrug and No pregnant on digital

Im so upset :'(

Take care ladies xx

tests were 2 superdrug 10 and 13 dpo not much difference :(

So sorry :nope::hugs: x

Hi
I know how you feel! I was exactly in your boat over weekend, especially sunday, boobs hardly hurt and no nausea but then yesterday, boobs started hurting and had the odd wave of nausea. I think it is normal to have fluctuating symptoms, I think your body gets used to certain level of hormones and symptoms stabilise but as BHCG doubles again, your body then suffers with higher levels of hormones.
I too had MMC and am constantly anxious about it happening again but like others have said, no cramping/bleeding is a good sign and odds are really in our favour :hugs:
x

epau just told me not to listen to digitals that they do not like them.. they dont take on board what they say and to not buy anymore... so will see what happens.. my ic tests got darker over 2 days.. from neg to a faint line so dunno..

Hi
I know how you feel! I was exactly in your boat over weekend, especially sunday, boobs hardly hurt and no nausea but then yesterday, boobs started hurting and had the odd wave of nausea. I think it is normal to have fluctuating symptoms, I think your body gets used to certain level of hormones and symptoms stabilise but as BHCG doubles again, your body then suffers with higher levels of hormones.
I too had MMC and am constantly anxious about it happening again but like others have said, no cramping/bleeding is a good sign and odds are really in our favour :hugs:
x

Thank you for the reassurance hun, I've got no cramping or bleeding at all, I just hope this baby stays put this time xx

epau just told me not to listen to digitals that they do not like them.. they dont take on board what they say and to not buy anymore... so will see what happens.. my ic tests got darker over 2 days.. from neg to a faint line so dunno..

Good luck hun :hugs:
By the way, welcome to the group!

Maybe your urine was too diluted for the digi, fx all is ok x

Like I said on the other thread Tanya, your not out yet. Your tests will prob be darker later. Got everything crossed for you.Amanda xx

My lines on frer were almost as dark as each other before I finally had a positive on my internet strips (wonfo or whatever that name is). At 4w6, the test line is just starting to get dark- almost as dark as the control, but not quite there. My frers stopped getting darker a few days back when the control was darker than the test. Don't know i thats good or bad- just saying if theres progress on cheap strips, that could be a good thing! (I apologize if this didn't make sense- I'm just waking up and sooo not a morning person!)

Thank you for the reassurance hun, I've got no cramping or bleeding at all, I just hope this baby stays put this time xx

There can be some cramping in case you did not know. I have cramps on and off all the time. They only last a few seconds tho usually.

Top tests today FMU

Bottom tests 2 days ago Afternoon wee

Thanks Amanda and everyone else x

Attachments

• piccollage1.jpg
    piccollage1.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 8
  • piccollage2.jpg
    piccollage2.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online