*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Im going to test in 2 days time if af dont arrive.. thanks all ...

sorry to be a pest.. just upset xx

Im going to test in 2 days time if af dont arrive.. thanks all ...

sorry to be a pest.. just upset xx

It is perfectly ok! :hugs:
Try not to panic tho, I know its hard but try!

Noticed you changed your sig Tanya.......it WILL happen xx

There's definate progression on them tests good luck I've got everything crossed for you xx

hope so Amanda... just deflated at mo.. just have to see what happens xxxx

Good luck Soanxious, sure tests will be fine still in a couple of days. Digi's are so hit and miss :)

Just been to confirm pregnancy with doctor. He was an old-fashioned, judgemental old fart who could barely conceal the fact he thought it was irresponsible of me to fall pregnant when I have an almost 7 month old, even though we were about to move to NTNP ready for actively TTC from September anyway. Its our choice, not his. Stupid arse.

He had the nerve to say to me "2 young children are hard work", um yeah, no shit sherlock! I'm not some naive person who thinks it's going to be a breeze the entire time with 2 under 2.

Rant over. Hope you're all ok xx

Nice doc!! I fell pregnant with my dd2 when dd1 was 4.5 months, I love having them close and have never really had any major issues. Xx

I took my last digital today!, I wish I hadn't I only got a pregnant 1-2!! I'm freaking out a little! I have a scan in 6 days! The wait is going to kill me!

Ladies, I have a confession to make.... I have been eating so much :haha:. I have no idea what to do about it! I feel like my stomach is endless. Normally I barely ate 1 meal a day. Sometimes I would even go a whole day without eating anything. Things really have turned around...

Natural instinct I guess, you have to feed little bean. Good for you, just try and avoid three meals of ice cream a day :haha:

Hahahaha three meals of ice cream :haha:

Tacobell has been my craving...I try to throw some food in there somewhere

Got a followup appt today in less than two hours, still lying in bed and sooo hungry lol

Zoie, soanxious got told by epu to ignore digitals xx

miss_kseniya ignore the Dr.. lots of women have them close together.. personal choice.. nothing to do with him..

And thanks.. will test in 2 days time x

xMissxZoiex I spoke to EPAU this morning because I had faint superdrug test and positive 1-2 digital 2 days ago.. then today my superdrug test was slightly darker and digital was negative. The EPAU said they do not like or recommend the digitals and to never buy them again.. and having googled about them a lot of women had the same.. and lots of women over 5 weeks were getting 1-2 or not pregnant. so try not to worry.. if you still are take a frer or store test.

Good luck x

Good luck sunshine xx

Thanks lovebug ❤ I will try and remain 💪

After that damn ER doc scared me last night, I will get back on track xx

I will update you guys as soon as I leave my appt.

Thank you.. im just hoping because todays was fmu and others were pm/eve tests that made the difference.. plus just hoping that digital was a dud xx

Thank you.. im just hoping because todays was fmu and others were pm/eve tests that made the difference.. plus just hoping that digital was a dud xx

The chance of that being a dud or the others being false positives is like next to none. Looks like a :bfp: to me! I am sure other ladies would agree.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->