*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

You can remove me from the list. I was still spotting yesterday so I went to the hospital. There was only a tiny sack, too small for 6 weeks. Today I started bleeding properly, went to the hospital again and the little bean was already out of the uterus. I'm sad but I'll be fine. Hopefully I'll have my rainbow soon.
Everybody, I wish you good luck and lots of joy with your little ones in January.

So sory Katy- take care of yourself!

I've been having waves of bad cramps- last a few min, then go away for a few. Always worse when I get up and move around. They have me quite worried, as my last 3 chemicals were full of cramps...

So so sorry Katy :hugs:

miss_kseniya ignore the Dr.. lots of women have them close together.. personal choice.. nothing to do with him..

And thanks.. will test in 2 days time x

xMissxZoiex I spoke to EPAU this morning because I had faint superdrug test and positive 1-2 digital 2 days ago.. then today my superdrug test was slightly darker and digital was negative. The EPAU said they do not like or recommend the digitals and to never buy them again.. and having googled about them a lot of women had the same.. and lots of women over 5 weeks were getting 1-2 or not pregnant. so try not to worry.. if you still are take a frer or store test.

Good luck x

Thanks for that!, I have my scan in 6 days so I'm going to hold of doing anymore tests, just keep my fingers super tightly crossed that everything is ok. It's going to be a long 6 days!.

You can remove me from the list. I was still spotting yesterday so I went to the hospital. There was only a tiny sack, too small for 6 weeks. Today I started bleeding properly, went to the hospital again and the little bean was already out of the uterus. I'm sad but I'll be fine. Hopefully I'll have my rainbow soon.
Everybody, I wish you good luck and lots of joy with your little ones in January.

Hi ladies, can I join?
According to my last af my edd is 19th january, two weeks before my son's 3rd birthday. This will be my 3rd pregnancy but 2nd baby. I was in the January jellybeans last year for this jan just gone but sadly had a mc in the june at 11weeks. So scared history is going to repeat itself but trying not to worry about things.

I don't come on for a few hours and there's so many pages to catch up!! And lots of new ladies :happydance:

Hello ladies and congrats to all with January babies on the way! We got our BFP a few days ago and our little one will be due to arrive on January 21st! We are very excited! I am 38 and hubby is 41 and we have been trying for 1.5 years. We had a miscarriage in January of this year at 13 weeks. Here is hoping and praying for healthy sticky baby beans for all of you!!

Hello,

Congratulations to all of you!!! I just got my BFP yesterday. We have been TTC #1 since March 2008. We were diagnosed with severe MFI in 2010 and we had two unsuccessful IVF cycles in 2012. Doctor told us our only option was dIUI/IVF. So we completed our paperwork with a known donor and were getting ready for September/October cycle. However, I have been feeling weird for about 4-5 days and decided to just use up the $1 tests. I was shocked when the test line immediately showed up.

Praying that everything works out [-o<

Welcome to you both, huge congrats on your :bfp:'s :dance: ina_a, what's your EDD?

So first betas, 37, second 56, third 89 and four days later they are over 12,000 now. Hope this bean is sticking.

Woohoo! :wohoo:

Hi & congrats to everyone!

I just recently got my first bfp! :cloud9: I'm super excited but also a bit nervous since I really don't feel anything. I'm bloated, have a few cramps, a warm feeling in my abdomen, but not much aside from that. I guess it makes me worry something may be wrong or it isn't real. I have a dr. appointment on Friday for a blood test to confirm my joy. After that I can finally schedule with an ob-gyn, it's going to seem like an eternity!

According to calculators my due date is January 10th! :baby:

Hi everyone.. Im Tanya and im VERY cautiously pregnant, I found out 2 days ago (10dpo).. testing with a superdrug a nice obvious line then clearblue digital yesterday 11dpo 5th wee so not fmu and got positive 1-2

I am 3weeks 5 days... and at midnight I will be 3 weeks 6 days.

I had a mc Last October - January - February and April so this is the 5th time I have been pregnant since last october.

EDD is 21st Jan 2015

Hoping to bring this baby home in January... in fact not stopped praying for that.

Congratulations everyone with BFP's :D

1st test on left 10dpo superdrug SMU 2nd test on right 11dpo 5th wee of day Clearblue Digital.

Im scared to death! And I am too scared to test again x

Congrats ladies and welcome to the group! :happydance:

I'm sorry they shrugged you off mummy to be x :hugs: I've had the same too - rung my gp at the beginning of the month to see if I could get some tests for recurring mc's and he basically told me that my mc's didn't count as they were before 8w :shock::wacko: I'm still so angry about what he said that I think I'm going to change surgery because I don't ever want to deal with him again. I definitely think a letter of complaint is a good idea. I know the nhs is stretched to the limit these days but a good bedside manner and kindness doesn't cost a penny and a lot of the staff seem to be lacking in both x

You should DEF. complain!! What a load of rubbish, as if before 8wks 'doesn't count'. When I read that I wanted to write and complain on your behalf - how totally insensitive can you get.

Thank you hun :hugs: I know, luckily the dr told me this over the phone... If we'd had been face to face he'd have known about it :grr: x

Cautiously Joining

Hey all,
I was in the Preg. After Loss board, but I've decided to take a more positive approach and join this group as well. I was going to wait until wk.12, but you're having too much fun over here :)

I'm 36yr, married 5 years, no successful pregs. yet. 2 MCs last year and an Ectopic in December. After the EP I was really afraid that my fertility would have dropped (they took a tube) but here I am!! :D

Currently, 5wks & I've just had my 2nd blood test to ensure the HGC levels are rising. I'm back in to see my GP on friday to talk about the results.

I'm not sure about you girls, but every day right now feels like a mix of a miracle & total paranoia. It was also nice to see that other people have trouble resisting the desire to test, retest and retest again...just in case :)

Yaaay welcome and congratulations! :flower: is your EDD the 13th?

Thanks Kiwi :)

Lolly I am reading up on this thread... and I was just gobsmacked at the names you chose...

Why?

Because Isabella and Frankie are they names we chose this evening before I knew about this page!!!! im shocked LOL

You have great taste!!!!

Great minds :winkwink:

haha.. oh well will try and catch up lol...

How do I change my family status again? I forgot.. I dont want the generic ones I want to put my own words in.. got mind blank x I currently got ttc #1 with OH

User CP and change details I think along the left hand side :thumbup:

You can take me off the list, I went to the hospital and they confirmed my suspicions.

Good luck to all you ladies!

So sorry to hear this maggz :( take care of yourself and I hope you get your bfp and forever baby very soon x

Hi girls hope you don't mind me jumping in! Im 28 and have a 6 year old daughter from a previous relationship and just recently found out I'm expecting baby #2 with my fiancé! We had been ntnp for a few months bc we are getting married in May of 2015 and didn't want to cut it too close and our last month it happened! I got a very strong bfp 5 days before I missed my period so I think I may have ovulated earlier then I thought but due date calculators put me at January 18th! Looking forward to talking with you all and wishing you a healthy 9 months!

Welcome and congrats lovely! :dance:

So sorry Maggz and wantabby :(

I have got a banging headache today. Have had it since last night and it's just not shifting. Nothing you can take for it either is there?

Hubby is away until Friday and I'm bored without him. I had to test on Monday and then ring him to tell the results and it feels like a bit of an anti-climax. Last time, he gave me a huge hug and kiss when we found out so it feels a bit rubbish being on my own.

How is everyone doing this morning?

MK

You can take paracetamol hun, it's ibuprofen we are to stay away from :flower: ahhh sorry your DH is away for all of the excitement, but just think, you get to be excited now and then when he's home I'm sure he'll be just as excited then to discuss it all and whatnot :)

I've got to leave this page.. :cry: 10 dpo I had nothing on ic test and faint on superdrug and pregnant 1-2 on digital..

Today I got a line on ic test.. a tiny bit darker on superdrug and No pregnant on digital

Im so upset :'(

Take care ladies xx

tests were 2 superdrug 10 and 13 dpo not much difference :(

epau just told me not to listen to digitals that they do not like them.. they dont take on board what they say and to not buy anymore... so will see what happens.. my ic tests got darker over 2 days.. from neg to a faint line so dunno..

I agree hun, digis are good but I'd definitely leave taking them at least a week, sometimes 9 days apart. Give your body a chance to really raise the hcg levels :) I'm sure everything is just fine :hugs:

Hi Ladies,
Can I join please. I am due Jan 2nd :)

Welcome and congrats! :happydance:

Katy I'm so sad to hear this :( thinking of you hun, take care and I hope you get a bfp soon x

Hi ladies, can I join?
According to my last af my edd is 19th january, two weeks before my son's 3rd birthday. This will be my 3rd pregnancy but 2nd baby. I was in the January jellybeans last year for this jan just gone but sadly had a mc in the june at 11weeks. So scared history is going to repeat itself but trying not to worry about things.

Welcome and congrats hun :happydance: there's a lot of us PAL ladies in here so you'll find lots of support here :hugs: try to stay positive, these are definitely our take home babies :)

Hi ladies, can I join?

Welcome and congrats hun :happydance: there's a lot of us PAL ladies in here so you'll find lots of support here :hugs: try to stay positive, these are definitely our take home babies :)

Thank you. Trying to stay positive but don't think I will relax until I get to that 12wk scan! Think I will ring the midwives on friday and get the ball rolling.

Please check your EDD is right on the opening post, and let me know if not :flower:

Thank you. Trying to stay positive but don't think I will relax until I get to that 12wk scan! Think I will ring the midwives on friday and get the ball rolling.

I know the feeling :( I've booked an early reassurance scan as I can't do a 12w wait!

Sorry katy, hope you get your rainbow soon.
Hi welshgirl, welcome and congratulations again xx

Just home from my appt. They would not do a scan since I just had one last night. The doc I saw today said the same thing the ER doc said last night. They put me at 6 weeks although last Friday they said I was 4-5 weeks. My beta on Friday was 5,000 and something and yesterday it was 12,792 so I guess. Everything was seen except hb and the docs say at 6 weeks they would want to see a hb so of course I am panicked now. Esp since the doc said she won't be taking any more betas, my progesterone is at 58. I won't stop the baby aspirin/progesterone regimen. I have to wait an entire week to do another scan to see if they can pick up heart tones then....but I will only be 7 weeks and if I don't hear it than I will freak as I know some people don't hear until later than 7 weeks.

The biggest :hugs: to you. I am so sorry. I pray for a rainbow for you soon. Take all the time you need but know we are here for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->