*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Hi ladies, can I join?
According to my last af my edd is 19th january, two weeks before my son's 3rd birthday. This will be my 3rd pregnancy but 2nd baby. I was in the January jellybeans last year for this jan just gone but sadly had a mc in the june at 11weeks. So scared history is going to repeat itself but trying not to worry about things.

yeeyyy you here :D Congratulations again hun :dance: xx

Oh my goodness ladies I've just come online to see sad news from a couple of you.

Katy I'm so so sorry Hun thinking of you xx

Welcome to all the new ladies and congratulations to you all!!

How are we all today? X

Just got back from first appt. Which started off rather rough because of a scheduling conflict.

She eased my worries beautifully and I have an ultrasound on Friday because of my high beta's and because she can already feel my fundus above my pubic bone. I should only be about 6 weeks according to when we dtd. So it's super early for that. And I had the period from hell that first week in April.

Her reaction (which was "Oh!") literally had me sitting up and going WHAT!!
Anyone else already popping out? According to her i'm gonna show fast since my uterus is already out. :-/

Twins?

Just got back from first appt. Which started off rather rough because of a scheduling conflict.

She eased my worries beautifully and I have an ultrasound on Friday because of my high beta's and because she can already feel my fundus above my pubic bone. I should only be about 6 weeks according to when we dtd. So it's super early for that. And I had the period from hell that first week in April.

Anyone else already popping out? According to her i'm gonna show fast since my uterus is already out. :-/

Twins?

Glad it went good for you. What were your betas? :)

5w2d they were 3533, but that is also going by conception date if I go by lmp that is 4w2d LOL I think I have a very eager baby! I'm good with that!

Hey guys,

I had my first doctors appointment today and was told that the midwife team will be in touch in time and that I won't be getting a scan until 12 weeks...which seems a very long way away! I'm thinking of having a private one done in a few more weeks (i'm approaching 6 weeks now so maybe around 9 weeks?!) and was surprised that my appointment was over so quickly. It was literally a case of 'congratulations, EDD, blood pressure, where do I want to give birth and leaflet giving' - that was it! Anyone else found the NHS to be somewhat speedy?! I know that scans cost money etc but i've paid national insurance for over 13 years now and it would have been nice to be offered one...just for reassurance's sake as it's taken us three years to get here! Maybe I was just being overly hopeful! Hope everyone's doing well xxx

Hey guys,

I had my first doctors appointment today and was told that the midwife team will be in touch in time and that I won't be getting a scan until 12 weeks...which seems a very long way away! I'm thinking of having a private one done in a few more weeks (i'm approaching 6 weeks now so maybe around 9 weeks?!) and was surprised that my appointment was over so quickly. It was literally a case of 'congratulations, EDD, blood pressure, where do I want to give birth and leaflet giving' - that was it! Anyone else found the NHS to be somewhat speedy?! I know that scans cost money etc but i've paid national insurance for over 13 years now and it would have been nice to be offered one...just for reassurance's sake as it's taken us three years to get here! Maybe I was just being overly hopeful! Hope everyone's doing well xxx
I know what you mean it's a long time to wait until twelve weeks, I think they only tend to do them earlier if you've had losses. It would be a nice idea to get a private one though, they can sometimes be pricey but I think there well worth it xx

Hey guys,

It might be worth ringing your local EPAU and they may scan you if your really concerned about anything or if you have any bad cramping.

Also if you can't get one through your EPAU there are lots of places that do them for around £50 privately xx

Hey guys,

It might be worth ringing your local EPAU and they may scan you if your really concerned about anything or if you have any bad cramping.

Thanks for your advice, i did think about calling to ask if i could have one but i've ben fortunate so far with little more than mild cramps so i don't think i'd qualify and really don't want to fib. I might hold out a few more weeks and then book a private one...maybe the grandparents-to-be will offer to help out! :D

Yes get the grandparents to be too pay :haha: I know in my last pregnancy after I had a scan time just flew by!

Twins?

Wow, that would be exciting!!! Glad everything went well! :)

Katy, I'm so sorry :hugs: praying for your sticky bean soon.

Sunshine, i know several women who've been in ur situation and everything turned out fine. Praying that's the case for you too!! This early, it's hard to date accurately, even for the docs.

5w2d they were 3533, but that is also going by conception date if I go by lmp that is 4w2d LOL I think I have a very eager baby! I'm good with that!

Mine as of yesterday, when they said i measured at 6 weeks but last fri said i measures 4-5 weeks so thats confusing
..anyway my betas are 12,792 as of yesterday

Mine as of yesterday, when they said i measured at 6 weeks but last fri said i measures 4-5 weeks so thats confusing

Hcg levels confuse the hell out of me but they both look like good numbers

Did anyone's dates change with early scans ? I'm 4 weeks 3 days by lmp but I know I ovulated 23rd which should I count from

Did anyone's dates change with early scans ? I'm 4 weeks 3 days by lmp but I know I ovulated 23rd which should I count from

Im going by O hun as otherwise id be classed as around 7weeks if i went from LMP lol huge diffrence x

You can remove me from the list. I was still spotting yesterday so I went to the hospital. There was only a tiny sack, too small for 6 weeks. Today I started bleeding properly, went to the hospital again and the little bean was already out of the uterus. I'm sad but I'll be fine. Hopefully I'll have my rainbow soon.
Everybody, I wish you good luck and lots of joy with your little ones in January.

Katy78...I'm so sorry for your loss. I've been there a few times myself. Don't let anyone tell you to 'get over it'. Take the time to feel sad about it. Next time it's going to work out!! I recommend lots of hugs & hot drinks. Take care!!

Im going by O hun as otherwise id be classed as around 7weeks if i went from LMP lol huge diffrence x

I would be 20 days pregnant then hehe do you think I will see anything at my 6 week scan going by lmp ? I asked the doc to change it as I was going by o but she said that the scan should show a heartbeat as they go by lmp not gestational age which means at most peoples 6 week scan they really are only 4 weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->