*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Sorry to hear your news Katy :(

Lolly, that was an epic post!!!

I'm toying with booking an early scan as I had one with DS due to previous ectopic but they said because I have since had a successful pregnancy I am not entitled to one. I think I want some early reassurance

Glad it went good for you. What were your betas? :)

5w2d they were 3533, but that is also going by conception date if I go by lmp that is 4w2d LOL I think I have a very eager baby! I'm good with that!

Mine as of yesterday, when they said i measured at 6 weeks but last fri said i measures 4-5 weeks so thats confusing
..anyway my betas are 12,792 as of yesterday

Hcg levels confuse the hell out of me but they both look like good numbers

Did anyone's dates change with early scans ? I'm 4 weeks 3 days by lmp but I know I ovulated 23rd which should I count from

Im going by O hun as otherwise id be classed as around 7weeks if i went from LMP lol huge diffrence x

I would be 20 days pregnant then hehe do you think I will see anything at my 6 week scan going by lmp ? I asked the doc to change it as I was going by o but she said that the scan should show a heartbeat as they go by lmp not gestational age which means at most peoples 6 week scan they really are only 4 weeks

I hate when they say they 'should' be able to see a hb at 6 weeks. When in reality, its they would like to see a hb but if they don't its still tok early for some. Had a scan yesterday and no hb and was told i am measuring 6 wks but my hcg are doubling and everything else waa seen, baby in uterus and all that jazz...they scheduled me for next week when I will be 7 weeks

they always add on 14 days to your o date (since you usually 0 two weeks into your cycle). I would say they should see something hun.

up here you dont get scanned till 12 weeks.

they always add on 14 days to your o date (since you usually 0 two weeks into your cycle). I would say they should see something hun.

up here you dont get scanned till 12 weeks.

Yeah with my son I didn't have a scan till 12 weeks but after being told I would need help getting preg then finding out a was preg the same month the doctor was a little shocked lol also she told me I've a higher risk of miscarriage due to pcos which I'm not sure of why

ttc-lolly: yup! Jan 13th - still sticky today!

I had my 2nd blood test yesterday for HGC and no phone call, so that's good news - seeing my GP on friday. He's already said if anything looks like it's going to go sideways, he'll put me on progesterone right away.

This board really does move fast. Welcome & congrats to all the other ladies who've just joined!!

Just got back from first appt. Which started off rather rough because of a scheduling conflict.

She eased my worries beautifully and I have an ultrasound on Friday because of my high beta's and because she can already feel my fundus above my pubic bone. I should only be about 6 weeks according to when we dtd. So it's super early for that. And I had the period from hell that first week in April.

Her reaction (which was "Oh!") literally had me sitting up and going WHAT!!
Anyone else already popping out? According to her i'm gonna show fast since my uterus is already out. :-/

Twins?

Oh wow, when will you be scanned? Fx'd for twins (yes/no!? :haha:)

Hey guys,

I had my first doctors appointment today and was told that the midwife team will be in touch in time and that I won't be getting a scan until 12 weeks...which seems a very long way away! I'm thinking of having a private one done in a few more weeks (i'm approaching 6 weeks now so maybe around 9 weeks?!) and was surprised that my appointment was over so quickly. It was literally a case of 'congratulations, EDD, blood pressure, where do I want to give birth and leaflet giving' - that was it! Anyone else found the NHS to be somewhat speedy?! I know that scans cost money etc but i've paid national insurance for over 13 years now and it would have been nice to be offered one...just for reassurance's sake as it's taken us three years to get here! Maybe I was just being overly hopeful! Hope everyone's doing well xxx

That's how the booking in appt is hun I'm afraid, there's not much more they can do at this early stage! I think an early scan for everyone would definitely help ease minds but cost wise it just wouldn't be possible :shrug: they'd end up being rushed to fit in the trillions of pregnancies and I'm sure important things might get missed on investigations etc. Definitely book yourself a private one though, they're worth their wait in gold to ease any anxieties :flower:

Glad it went good for you. What were your betas? :)

5w2d they were 3533, but that is also going by conception date if I go by lmp that is 4w2d LOL I think I have a very eager baby! I'm good with that!

Mine as of yesterday, when they said i measured at 6 weeks but last fri said i measures 4-5 weeks so thats confusing
..anyway my betas are 12,792 as of yesterday

Hcg levels confuse the hell out of me but they both look like good numbers

Did anyone's dates change with early scans ? I'm 4 weeks 3 days by lmp but I know I ovulated 23rd which should I count from

Go by your ovulation (count how many weeks and days since that date and then add 2 weeks). Your 12w scan will probably change your EDD anyway, but it's all just an estimate anyway!

ttc-lolly: yup! Jan 13th - still sticky today!

I had my 2nd blood test yesterday for HGC and no phone call, so that's good news - seeing my GP on friday. He's already said if anything looks like it's going to go sideways, he'll put me on progesterone right away.

This board really does move fast. Welcome & congrats to all the other ladies who've just joined!!

Yep, this thread moves like lightning!

Hope you're all having a lovely day :) not much to report from me, still waiting to hear from the mw even though she's already booked my scan :wacko: thought she might want to chat to me first, but oh well, can't complain!

Im going by O hun as otherwise id be classed as around 7weeks if i went from LMP lol huge diffrence x

If you are going by the day you might have conceived you have to add 2 weeks to the front of that. That is why most places will calculate it based on your LMP. Problem with that is a lot of calculators do not take into consideration the varying cycle lengths.

@Katy, sorry to hear about your loss hun :hugs:. That must be something really hard to deal with. If you need any support or just want to talk I am sure all of us ladies will still be here for you.

So, how is everyone doing this morning? I woke up with a scare, my boobs just stopped hurting all of a sudden. I am trying not to let it bother me based on everything I have been reading you ladies go through and all the research I did on google.

Okay so if I o,d on 23rd I would be 3 weeks then add 14 days ... 5 weeks ? Going by lmp I'm 4 weeks 3 days lol wow so confusing I also only have 25 or 26 day cycles

Okay so if I o,d on 23rd I would be 3 weeks then add 14 days ... 5 weeks ? Going by lmp I'm 4 weeks 3 days lol wow so confusing I also only have 25 or 26 day cycles

I obviously do not know 100% and you probably know better than me lol. However, judging by those numbers you threw around it seems you would be 4.5-5k weeks pregnant. Remember it does not always have to happen on Ov for you to get preggers. It could be a day or two off of its calculation.

Has anyone else boobies stopped hurting at around 6-7 weeks? I just need some comfort lol!

I obviously do not know 100% and you probably know better than me lol. However, judging by those numbers you threw around it seems you would be 4.5-5k weeks pregnant. Remember it does not always have to happen on Ov for you to get preggers. It could be a day or two off of its calculation.

Has anyone else boobies stopped hurting at around 6-7 weeks? I just need some comfort lol!

My nipples have just started hurting but not my actual boob and yeah I'll find out more on the 26th with the scan. Really didn't expect to fall preg as we only did the deed on the 20th lol

I'm still super nervous- my longest lasting pregnancy ended right around now. I had super bad cramps on/off all morning, then this afternoon they were totally gone! So I got worried, and even though I was doing better about testing, I had to again. (Dang, this is really like an addiction!)

I was hoping for a 3+ to ease my mind since I'm 1 day shy of 5 weeks, but alas- no luck. Will probably try again FMU tomorrow haha.

These still look better than any I've gotten, so hoping things are on track! (20dpo)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 7
Kiwi - my boobs have stopped hurting too Hun.

SCgirl - those results are great, try cb digi in a few more days I'm sure you'll get your 3 plus then, I got mine at 5 plus 5 xx

You can remove me from the list. I was still spotting yesterday so I went to the hospital. There was only a tiny sack, too small for 6 weeks. Today I started bleeding properly, went to the hospital again and the little bean was already out of the uterus. I'm sad but I'll be fine. Hopefully I'll have my rainbow soon.
Everybody, I wish you good luck and lots of joy with your little ones in January.

Im so sorry honey :hugs:

Hi ladies, can I join?
According to my last af my edd is 19th january, two weeks before my son's 3rd birthday. This will be my 3rd pregnancy but 2nd baby. I was in the January jellybeans last year for this jan just gone but sadly had a mc in the june at 11weeks. So scared history is going to repeat itself but trying not to worry about things.

Congratulations and welcome. I'm sure everything will be perfect this time x

Just home from my appt. They would not do a scan since I just had one last night. The doc I saw today said the same thing the ER doc said last night. They put me at 6 weeks although last Friday they said I was 4-5 weeks. My beta on Friday was 5,000 and something and yesterday it was 12,792 so I guess. Everything was seen except hb and the docs say at 6 weeks they would want to see a hb so of course I am panicked now. Esp since the doc said she won't be taking any more betas, my progesterone is at 58. I won't stop the baby aspirin/progesterone regimen. I have to wait an entire week to do another scan to see if they can pick up heart tones then....but I will only be 7 weeks and if I don't hear it than I will freak as I know some people don't hear until later than 7 weeks.

Don't worry about dates, they are notoriously wrong in early scans. Just ask the women who only had sex once that month and the doctors tell them it's 10 days off! Hope you know what I mean?

Hi I'm due with my first on Jan 2nd 2015 FC the little one sticks GL everyone xxx

Hi and welcome. Congratulations. Say hi to Cornwall for me, I miss it.

Just got back from first appt. Which started off rather rough because of a scheduling conflict.

She eased my worries beautifully and I have an ultrasound on Friday because of my high beta's and because she can already feel my fundus above my pubic bone. I should only be about 6 weeks according to when we dtd. So it's super early for that. And I had the period from hell that first week in April.

Her reaction (which was "Oh!") literally had me sitting up and going WHAT!!
Anyone else already popping out? According to her i'm gonna show fast since my uterus is already out. :-/

Twins?

Yay how exciting, lucky you.

I have been really nauseous this morning. I think it is because I have not eaten anything yet. Has anyone had nausea to the point they want to throw up but it just doesn't come? So annoying!!

I have been really nauseous this morning. I think it is because I have not eaten anything yet. Has anyone had nausea to the point they want to throw up but it just doesn't come? So annoying!!

Nope not that bad, I get it when I'm hungry or when I've ate a lot

If you ovulated on the 23rd then you'd be 4+6 today :thumbup:

Symptoms can come and go hun, try not to worry too much :flower:

I'm still super nervous- my longest lasting pregnancy ended right around now. I had super bad cramps on/off all morning, then this afternoon they were totally gone! So I got worried, and even though I was doing better about testing, I had to again. (Dang, this is really like an addiction!)

I was hoping for a 3+ to ease my mind since I'm 1 day shy of 5 weeks, but alas- no luck. Will probably try again FMU tomorrow haha.

These still look better than any I've gotten, so hoping things are on track! (20dpo)

Your FRER looks fantastic, I wouldn't worry about the digi. Mine still showed 2-3 on Sunday (I was 5w exactly) and I panicked, then retested at 5+1 and got my 3+! I swear those tests are out to either cause us concern or to get us to fork out more money on buying them to repeat test!

Anyone else continued peeing on sticks after the got a bfp I can't help it as mine were so faint finally got one I'm happy with I think this ttc and bfp stuff makes us all a little crazy lol or is it just me ....:wacko:

image.jpg

Hello ladies,
Lovely forum love the name, can I join??
I am due on 12 January !!! Excited, nervous and everything in between. This is my first pg and we were very lucky to get it on our first try so hoping to continue the good luck xxx how is everyone feeling at the mo?? Horrendous tiredness and tender boobies are all I'm rocking for now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->