*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

I have been really nauseous this morning. I think it is because I have not eaten anything yet. Has anyone had nausea to the point they want to throw up but it just doesn't come? So annoying!!
I have, but I do not feel like eating anything. I tried fresh grapefruit juice this morning and it was revolting...

Anyone else continued peeing on sticks after the got a bfp I can't help it as mine were so faint finally got one I'm happy with I think this ttc and bfp stuff makes us all a little crazy lol or is it just me ....:wacko:

I did last night. I love that the test line shows up before the control line. :happydance:

View attachment 764687

Hey, please can I join - edd 24th January! Got my bfp yesterday (faint) but definite positive today! Doesn't seem real!

I'm 24 and live with my 20 month old son, hubby and border collie :thumbup:. Xx

Hello ladies,
Lovely forum love the name, can I join??
I am due on 12 January !!! Excited, nervous and everything in between. This is my first pg and we were very lucky to get it on our first try so hoping to continue the good luck xxx how is everyone feeling at the mo?? Horrendous tiredness and tender boobies are all I'm rocking for now x

Congratulations :flower:

I'm feeling normal really, only thing annoying me is this darn constipation :growlmad: :haha: x

Hey, please can I join - edd 24th January! Got my bfp yesterday (faint) but definite positive today! Doesn't seem real!

Congratulations! :flower:

Blimey, this thread moves so fast!
Does anyone else keep going to the toilet with any bit of wetness they feel?! I'm so paranoid it's unreal.

Yep I made the move over here sethsmummy :) thought why not. Got my last test to take on thursday, then cb digi at the weekend :)

Does anyone else keep going to the toilet with any bit of wetness they feel?! I'm so paranoid it's unreal.

Yep I made the move over here sethsmummy :) thought why not. Got my last test to take on thursday, then cb digi at the weekend :)

Yup. I am also on edge with every twinge and cramp too..
My nips are not very sore anymore either :/

I know my betas are rising they went from 5,000 to over 12,000 in four days but still I don't think this is all real. I am panicky too much and scares to turn the wrong way.

I am fx that the progesterone/baby aspirin I am doing helps this one stick

Oh, yes I keep checking all the time :wacko:. Also yesterday I had such bad cramps that I was absolutely sure it was all over but today I feel great.

Glad it's not just me then :)

Ah see I don't get cramps, didn't with my mc either. And I haven't had sore boobs with either pregnancy, although they seem itchy this time. I only had ms with Alex.

Is anyone suffering from seasonal allergies? Are you taking anything? I was taking zyrtec until I got my BFP but have stopped since. Have not been able to sleep for the past two nights because of the congestion. Any suggestions?

I am always checking wetness too!
welcome to the new ladies, congratulations and h&h 9months xx

So I said last week I was miscarrying... now we don't know.

My HCG was 20 last week then 22 then 20.9. Then on Sunday it rose to 41. They were still thinking ectopic or miscarriage. We even scheduled a uterine lining biopsy to see if the pregnancy had been in my uterus or not so we knew if I'd need Methotrexate for ectopic. Then today it rose to 111. The triage nurse just called and said that they are so perplexed and confused and have no idea what is going on and they've never seen this before. It's rising how it should now. My doctor is going to talk to another doctor tomorrow to get an opinion then call me to dicuss a plan going forward. For now the plan is to keep doing HCG tests until I'd be far enough along to show a baby if there is one. It could still be a miscarriage but now they are thinking it may be viable. I am so confused and so is everyone else.

One possible theory is that since I was on Femara it was twins and one miscarried and one didn't causing the drop and rise and now the healthy baby is developing if I'm not miscarrying. This has been the most taxing emotional roller coaster ever. I'm not getting my hopes up but holy shit this would be a miracle.

Hello ladies,
Lovely forum love the name, can I join??
I am due on 12 January !!! Excited, nervous and everything in between. This is my first pg and we were very lucky to get it on our first try so hoping to continue the good luck xxx how is everyone feeling at the mo?? Horrendous tiredness and tender boobies are all I'm rocking for now x

Welcome ladies and congrats to you both! :happydance:

Yep, constantly on knicker watch!!

My HCG was 20 last week then 22 then 20.9. Then on Sunday it rose to 41. They were still thinking ectopic or miscarriage. We even scheduled a uterine lining biopsy to see if the pregnancy had been in my uterus or not so we knew if I'd need Methotrexate for ectopic. Then today it rose to 111. The triage nurse just called and said that they are so perplexed and confused and have no idea what is going on and they've never seen this before. It's rising how it should now. My doctor is going to talk to another doctor tomorrow to get an opinion then call me to dicuss a plan going forward. For now the plan is to keep doing HCG tests until I'd be far enough along to show a baby if there is one. It could still be a miscarriage but now they are thinking it may be viable. I am so confused and so is everyone else.

One possible theory is that since I was on Femara it was twins and one miscarried and one didn't causing the drop and rise and now the healthy baby is developing if I'm not miscarrying. This has been the most taxing emotional roller coaster ever. I'm not getting my hopes up but holy shit this would be a miracle.

Oh Shilo, that's amazing news. I know it's still early days but I have everything possible crossed for you and your bean :hugs: please keep us updated :flower:

shilo- that is insane- but in a good way! hope things keep improving!

Shilo, just replied in another thread, I hope this is your miracle. Fx that your numbers keep rising and your little bean is sticky xx

Wow Shilo, that is so amazing!! Your little bean is holding on!!!

Yikes!! That would be incredibly stressful :( I'll cross my fingers & toes for a miracle baby.:baby:

Shilo that's fab news hopefully xx

Well I went to bed absolutely exhausted.....only lasted 30mins & had to get up my stomach was rumbling that much so I'm currently sat watching catch up TV with a bowl of cereal!! Oh and my mother in law has volunteered to come to my scan with me on Monday as she's off work :-/ not quite sure how I'm feeling about this, I was quite happy to go on my own, think that's just a defensive thing though just incase anything was wrong, but I don't like saying no as she never came to any of my scans with the boys as she was also in work, think I'm just gonna have to suck it up & let her come this time but then I'm feeling guilty as I told my mum I was going on my own :-( think I'll have to tell her she can come to the next argh parents who'd have them?!?!

Hi My EDD is January 14th for now till I have my first u/s on May 27th It may change a little, depends on when my Dr wants to go by. My LMP was April 6th but I according to FF I O'd on April 23rd. So today is 20 dpo for me :) This will be our 3rd hoping for a boy we have 2 sweet girls. But really healthy is all I pray for!

Wow, I can't even imagine how much of a roller coaster you feel like you're on. I'm praying u get ur miracle!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->