*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Hello ladies,
Lovely forum love the name, can I join??
I am due on 12 January !!! Excited, nervous and everything in between. This is my first pg and we were very lucky to get it on our first try so hoping to continue the good luck xxx how is everyone feeling at the mo?? Horrendous tiredness and tender boobies are all I'm rocking for now x

Welcome!! Congrats!!

I'm 5+3 today and have only really just started having symptoms. Today I threw up for the first time. Lunch didn't settle well. Boobs started hurting a couple days ago. Kinda crampy tonight, which always makes me a little nervous.

Shilo- that is great! I pray you get this sticky bean!!! :happydance:

Anyone else in the early stages with lower backache? I mean mine is hurting so much.

Cramping a bit but I also have a cyst on ovary and gas so lol

Hi ladies!! Just got my positive today! SO excited and still in a bit of shock. I'm due around January 20, and would love to be in this group so we can follow and support each other :)

Hi ladies!! Just got my positive today! SO excited and still in a bit of shock. I'm due around January 20, and would love to be in this group so we can follow and support each other :)

Hmmm two sunshines! :happydance:

Congrats and H&H 9 months love xx

Anyone else in the early stages with lower backache? I mean mine is hurting so much.

I have cramps and back pain never thought it could be caused by a cyst ?? I've 18 of them

Welcome!! :hi: yay, two sunshines!!!! This is a great group of ladies!!! :)

I have cramps and back pain never thought it could be caused by a cyst ?? I've 18 of them

Wow 18 cysts? Really? Oh my goodness...

I don't think the cyst is causing it, it just freaks me out

Another thing about 30 min ago I got up and had a wave of dizziness and now first signs of nausea...i have never wanted symptoms so badly haha

Wow 18 cysts? Really? Oh my goodness...

I don't think the cyst is causing it, it just freaks me out

Another thing about 30 min ago I got up and had a wave of dizziness and now first signs of nausea...i have never wanted symptoms so badly haha

Yeah I have my scans here i got done on the 15th April my birthday when I got told I'd need help getting preg spent days crying over them now I'm sitting looking at a pregnancy test thinking stuff u cysts I have pcos thou so that explains the cysts. And yeah I want some symptoms other than nipples on fire with my son I didnt get sick or nausea until 6 or 7 weeks

Hi ladies! My edd is January 22 2015!! I was worried about my hcg levels but i found out that they tripled from two days ago!! I'm very excited!

Hi ladies! My edd is January 22 2015!! I was worried about my hcg levels but i found out that they tripled from two days ago!! I'm very excited!

Congrats on your :bfp:, and welcome to the group! :hugs: <3

I'm not having many symptoms, somewhat tired, hungry constantly, and anything with milk is killing me right now. With DD I had awful morning sickness and now I'm worried. I found prenatal vitamins without the iron so they don't make me sick. I'll go in on the 30th for a 8 week scan and blood work! Maybe it's just wishful thinking but my husband and I both think it's a boy.

Hi ladies! Welcome to all the new gals. I'm also very sad for the other girls that have had to leave us.
Shilo-that is some crazy, but good sounding news! I'm sorry you have to be in limbo, but hopefully the end result will be a sticky bean!! I will be thinking of you.

not too much going on today. Some mild cramping and little pains in my vag. No sore boobs. Almost threw up from the smell of the dishes in the sink and a clogged drain. Got some Taco Bell for dinner and started to feel a little queasy when I was starting to get full. Can't really eat too much at a time I guess! The weird sleeping issues continue. I woke up last night feeling scared for no reason. I did a couple nights before that too. That's a new thing for me!

Hi shilo, that's crazy good. Got everything crossed for you. Keep us updated xx

Had a surprise job interview this morning. Should find out in a couple of hours. Hope I get brownie points for driving to the city at 1.5 hours notice!

Limited, jsmom and sunshine, welcome and congratulations. H&H 9 months to you all.
Tui, good luck. Got fx for you xx

Earliest you can find out with a high chance of getting the sex right is 16weeks :thumbup: I'll be booking my gender scan for then!

Thanks for the reply! That seems forever away for me! I am so excited too.

I've seen some ladies on BnB that have been given a gender guess as early as 13w by their sonographer :saywhat: but I doubt it'd be very accurate seeing as the genitals are mostly just a nub by then. Our sonographers in the UK will usually tell us the sex at our 20w scan, but I'm so impatient, I booked private gender scans for both of my pregnancies. So excited to do it again!

Hi ladies!!! :)

I have a 3yr old daughter (20th Jan so a bigger Jelly Bean!) and am 5+1!

I had a MMC at 8 weeks in December so I'm shitting it and the days are dragging!

Lovely to have people to bore with my questions - I havent told anyone yet and my OH is sick of me talking about it already haha

Welcome and congrats :flower: sorry to hear of your loss hun, seems there are a lot of us that are PARL here, but these are definitely going to be our take home forever babies :hugs: what's your EDD and I'll get you added to the list x

11th Jan :) :happydance:

hi ladies! Wanted to join in. EDD is Jan 18th as of right now! Had a m/c in Jan so hoping for a stick bean!!

Anyone else feel like they have a boulder in their uterus?

Awake at 6am knicker checking! No symptoms is driving me crazy!

hi ladies! Wanted to join in. EDD is Jan 18th as of right now! Had a m/c in Jan so hoping for a stick bean!!

Hey sweetie! Welcome to the group and congrats on your :bfp: :hugs:

Anyone else feel like they have a boulder in their uterus?

Yeah I feel a lot of pressure down there. Especially when I move around.

Had a surprise job interview this morning. Should find out in a couple of hours. Hope I get brownie points for driving to the city at 1.5 hours notice!

Good luck at the interview! I really hope you get the job Tui!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->