*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

I feel a lot of pressure too. Mine is mostly when I'm sitting in a chair really.

I feel fucking lousy :( will my GP laugh me away if I ask for something to ease the nausea even though not vomiting much? The nausea is crippling and constant and I need to be able to do things with the kids

Hi barbieann, glad you joined us. Congrats again xx

Morning ladies ergh so tired not only was I too hot all night & unable to get comfy my 3 year old decided to play the wide awake game from 2am just as hubby was going out to work so hubby thought it was a good idea to put him in our bed to go back to sleep... Nope that didn't happen!! Exhausted is an understatement :-( off out for breakfast with my mum & dad this morning but think when max goes to nursery at lunch I'm gonna set my alarm & have a sleep before I have to pick the boys up from school.
How's everyone this morning? I had bad backache yesterday not as bad today but still there xx

Thanks kiwiberry. Should have heard by now. Not a good sign.

Morning ladies ergh so tired not only was I too hot all night & unable to get comfy my 3 year old decided to play the wide awake game from 2am just as hubby was going out to work so hubby thought it was a good idea to put him in our bed to go back to sleep... Nope that didn't happen!! Exhausted is an understatement :-( off out for breakfast with my mum & dad this morning but think when max goes to nursery at lunch I'm gonna set my alarm & have a sleep before I have to pick the boys up from school.
How's everyone this morning? I had bad backache yesterday not as bad today but still there xx

What is nursery exactly? Do you mean a baby room or a company?

Thanks kiwiberry. Should have heard by now. Not a good sign.

sometimes, you have to be the one to call them! Do not give up hope, be persistent! :hugs:

Yay I'm an apple seed, so excited :haha:

Lol my baby is now a blueberry!

These due dates are very confusing. Mine is the 15th and yours is the fifth so ten days apart, but your ticker is two weeks ahead. Doesn't add up lol.

These due dates are very confusing. Mine is the 15th and yours is the fifth so ten days apart, but your ticker is two weeks ahead. Doesn't add up lol.

Mine is a couple days off I think like 2. I wish they let me do it from my conception date but it only let me do it from either EDD or LMP. I have a 33 day cycle and my LP is like 16 days I think. Even when I just put the EDD for the ticker it always says the same time. I go to other sites to figure out my EDD to make sure its not wrong and they all say January 4th / 5th whether I do it from EDD, LMP, or Conception. Weird huh lol?

Dates
LMP: March 26th
Ov: April 13th
Cycle Length: 33 Days
Conception: April 13th
BFP: 18DPO, March 1st

Let me know if you can figure it out lol.

Mrs humprheys hope you get some sleep later.
Me and Alex have been in my mums for the past 2 nights as OH was away at his dads for a funeral. Monday night was a rubbish night, felt like we hardly slept, he has a cough. Last night I was too hot aswell (we were sleeping in my old bedroom which has the sun all day so is the hottest room), Alex kept waking up and crying which made his cough worse. We were meant to have toddler group this morning but think we will give it a miss today, he will only be running around for the entire time and will make himself worse! Going to get some breakfast then try and go back to bed for a bit :)

Hope you all have a good day. I might not be on until tonight, OH is ringing up about a car in Leicester so if they go with the deal we will be going there from flipping north wales lol.
boys and their toys eh!

Mine is a couple days off I think like 2. I wish they let me do it from my conception date but it only let me do it from either EDD or LMP. I have a 33 day cycle and my LP is like 16 days I think. Even when I just put the EDD for the ticker it always says the same time. I go to other sites to figure out my EDD to make sure its not wrong and they all say January 4th / 5th whether I do it from EDD, LMP, or Conception. Weird huh lol?

Ahh I see. I fiddled mine till it said what the calculator said, then added a day because it is only set in USA time! So mine is about 8 hours fast. Pain in the bum but I really liked that ticker at the time.

Dates

Let me know if you can figure it out lol. I want to make sure I have the right EDD.

Done my temps this morning after 2 days of not doing them.. before I stopped they were 36.91 today they were 36.89 so hoping that is good..

I woke feeling sick... like I had cigarette smoke in my mouth and no one smokes. plus acid has just kicked in. Im praying this is my sticky baby.. af was due today.. x

Done my temps this morning after 2 days of not doing them.. before I stopped they were 36.91 today they were 36.89 so hoping that is good..

I woke feeling sick... like I had cigarette smoke in my mouth and no one smokes. plus acid has just kicked in. Im praying this is my sticky baby.. af was due today.. x

Me too!! :hugs: My fingers are crossed for you!

Dates

Let me know if you can figure it out lol. I want to make sure I have the right EDD.

Just plugged it into the one I use and it said

Approximate conception date:*Monday, April 14, 2014
Estimated due date:*Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Dates

What one is that? Every single one I use says January 4th / 5th lol. I bet yours is a lot nicer than the ones I have been using I guess. Oh and how many weeks did it say I was?

Dates

What one is that? Every single one I use says January 4th / 5th lol. I bet yours is a lot nicer than the ones I have been using I guess. Oh and how many weeks did it say I was?

Just tried another and it said 4th Jan. The first one asked for cycle length but I don't think it used it. I have 26 day cycles so I had to use O day on mine like you have. I think 4th or 5th is right for you.

Just tried another and it said 4th Jan. The first one asked for cycle length but I don't think it used it. I have 26 day cycles so I had to use O day on mine like you have. I think 4th or 5th is right for you.

Good :hugs: because I do not want to leave you ladies! <3

Good :hugs: because I do not want to leave you ladies! <3

The dates will probably change on scan days anyway, won't they? Doctor is always right and all that. I hear the early scans are always off but come right again at the 20 week ish one. Does that sound right mums?

Usually get date at 12 week scan here.
Hope you ladies manage to get a nap. We are going to my mums this evening, sleep for a bit, then leaving at 3.30am for the airport for a 7am flight, going to be exhausted lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->