*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Nearly every holiday I've been on I've had to get up at 3am, weird isn't it. I'm usually too excited to sleep and just dropping off when the alarm goes! Hope you have a great time.

Lol Tui I'll be the same. Thanks. Hope you get your job xx

im taking some time out...i wont be testing today... going to just wait and see what happens. will come back when I get answers. x

Take care all x

This thread moves insanely fast!

Shilo what a stressful time for you, but hopefully good news x

Tui good luck with the interview

Soanxious take care hun

Hope everyone is good today. I'm crampy on and off, but more like round ligament pain than cramps. Didn't think I'd get it this early as got it a lot later with DS

Argh I'm so angry!! I've been out for breakfast with my mum dad & sister & my nephew had to come because my other sister had plans & he's off school "ill" apparently he's constipated so he's been off school all week & every plan I've made with my mum & dad has had to be changed as my nephew had to go to hers because my sister has had other things on, as we're sat eating breakfast he said he needed the toilet so he went then a few minutes later max needed the toilet so I took him into the parent & child 1, when we got back to the table my nephew was sat there, he'd been in the same toilet we'd been in so I said "did you manage to go the toilet?" He said no so I said to my mum quietly "he's lying" as it was quite obvious he had my mum then had a go at me saying how dare I call him a lier!! I'm fuming I walked out of there with max, got in my car & drove home! It's really pudding me off at the minute, all my mum cares about is not offending my sister, from when I told her I was pregnant all I had was "when are you going to tell Sarah?" No mention of when I was going to tell any of my other brothers or sisters (there's 5 of us) she even said that she was going to have to act suprised when I tell my sister so she didn't think that my mum knew before her!! So I've phoned her & said I won't be going round tomorrow & she's now saying she doesn't know what she's done to offend me!! Can she not see that I'm not supposed to be getting stressed out?

Ladies I can't keep up with you once I go to bed :haha:

I'm so tired today and I feel so sicky,I woke up in the night as the bloody cat tipped a glass on to my iPad and smashed all the screen! I've only had it a few months:cry: and I was supposed to be in college today but I literally can't keep my eyes open and I feel rubbish so I've taken the day off, hubby made me a fry up because I felt I needed something greasy to get rid of my nauseas feeling, oops wrong idea!:dohh:

Hope everyone is well today, the sun is shining here it's beautiful, :happydance:

Argh I'm so angry!! I've been out for breakfast with my mum dad & sister & my nephew had to come because my other sister had plans & he's off school "ill" apparently he's constipated so he's been off school all week & every plan I've made with my mum & dad has had to be changed as my nephew had to go to hers because my sister has had other things on, as we're sat eating breakfast he said he needed the toilet so he went then a few minutes later max needed the toilet so I took him into the parent & child 1, when we got back to the table my nephew was sat there, he'd been in the same toilet we'd been in so I said "did you manage to go the toilet?" He said no so I said to my mum quietly "he's lying" as it was quite obvious he had my mum then had a go at me saying how dare I call him a lier!! I'm fuming I walked out of there with max, got in my car & drove home! It's really pudding me off at the minute, all my mum cares about is not offending my sister, from when I told her I was pregnant all I had was "when are you going to tell Sarah?" No mention of when I was going to tell any of my other brothers or sisters (there's 5 of us) she even said that she was going to have to act suprised when I tell my sister so she didn't think that my mum knew before her!! So I've phoned her & said I won't be going round tomorrow & she's now saying she doesn't know what she's done to offend me!! Can she not see that I'm not supposed to be getting stressed out?

Oh my goodness I can see why your angry, I would be too, it sounds as though your mum feels like she has to tip toe around your sister for some reason.? I'd of done the same though, I'd of certainly walked out, you don't need all this stress right now Hun. :hugs:

Wow I am so sorry you had to deal with that.

I'm so tired today and I feel so sicky,I woke up in the night as the bloody cat tipped a glass on to my iPad and smashed all the screen! I've only had it a few months:cry: and I was supposed to be in college today but I literally can't keep my eyes open and I feel rubbish so I've taken the day off, hubby made me a fry up because I felt I needed something greasy to get rid of my nauseas feeling, oops wrong idea!:dohh:

Hope everyone is well today, the sun is shining here it's beautiful, :happydance:

I was that way yesterday. I have noticed that noodle soup with broth really helps me. Also, yummy salads.

That's exactly what it's like, she's always been the same with her, my sisters the type that doesn't like to be left out & she doesn't like it if people know things she doesn't! I'm fuming!! She can't say no to my sister, we had plans to go out shopping on Monday but they had to be changed so she could look after my nephew so my sister could go to the gym! It's not as if she's doing it so my sister can go out to work or anything x

That's exactly what it's like, she's always been the same with her, my sisters the type that doesn't like to be left out & she doesn't like it if people know things she doesn't! I'm fuming!! She can't say no to my sister, we had plans to go out shopping on Monday but they had to be changed so she could look after my nephew so my sister could go to the gym! It's not as if she's doing it so my sister can go out to work or anything x

Oh my god, that is out of order Hun, have you spoken to your mum? Xx

I was that way yesterday. I have noticed that noodle soup with broth really helps me. Also, yummy salads.

Mmmm I could just eat a nice fresh salad right now :thumbup:

That must be rough. I feel the same way with my mother. She would attach herself to my younger sisters even though they made some pretty big mistakes in their short lives. I mean HUGE mistakes, mistakes that most people would leave and not turn back over. It's a good thing I do not talk to my mother, I do not think I could put up with her and my family drama without getting really upset.

I'm so fed up :-( hubby's working away tonight too :-( she's just text me saying I'm sorry if I upset you so I've basically told her exactly how I'm feeling, she won't listen though or change in anyway, she's always been the same with her. I need a sleep think when I've took max at lunch I'm going to come home lock my door & put my phone on silent x

I'm so fed up :-( hubby's working away tonight too :-( she's just text me saying I'm sorry if I upset you so I've basically told her exactly how I'm feeling, she won't listen though or change in anyway, she's always been the same with her. I need a sleep think when I've took max at lunch I'm going to come home lock my door & put my phone on silent x

That sounds like a great idea! I am going to pass out as soon as DH gets home from work. He had to work an 8 hour shift earlier in the day, came home for 4 hours, then had to go back into work for another 6 since they are doing an Audit. It is really frustrating that they did not give him any time to spend at home or to sleep for that matter. He is ok with it tho, he wants to prove himself so he can get his promotion. So I guess I will just have to live with it.

That sounds a good idea, I hope you feel better once you wake up Hun. You definitely don't need this right now, when is hubby back ? Xx

Kiwi - I know how you feel with your hubby working long hours, mine does the same he gets up at 2am, sometimes 12.30am for work, it's tough when you don't see them much.

My hubby has the day of today so he's going to clean the house while I rest up :haha:

omg me too, i want one so bad lol.

omg me too, i want one so bad lol.

Think I'm gonna go get one :haha: I've already ate a fry up this morning :blush:

That sounds a good idea, I hope you feel better once you wake up Hun. You definitely don't need this right now, when is hubby back ? Xx

Hopefully tomorrow but it could be Friday :-( hormones are all over the place today & the lack of sleep Definatly isn't helping x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->