*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

I'm so fed up :-( hubby's working away tonight too :-( she's just text me saying I'm sorry if I upset you so I've basically told her exactly how I'm feeling, she won't listen though or change in anyway, she's always been the same with her. I need a sleep think when I've took max at lunch I'm going to come home lock my door & put my phone on silent x

That sounds a good idea, I hope you feel better once you wake up Hun. You definitely don't need this right now, when is hubby back ? Xx

Hopefully tomorrow but it could be Friday :-( hormones are all over the place today & the lack of sleep Definatly isn't helping x

It really isn't nice when your partners are away when pregnant, I've lived the army life and I was on my for six months of my previous pregnancy it's not nice at all especially when your hormonal. Definitely get your head down Hun even if it's for an hour xx

I wish I could just STOP POAS!

top today smu 2 hour hold hardly any wee in cup. bottom yesterday

Darkest I got in my pregnancies... but thinking it may still end in chemical as not that strong xxxx

has anyone else here had tests like this? its fighting..but its not dark enough is it? :cry: other peoples are darker.. :(

Attachments

• frer6.jpg
    frer6.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 19

Darkest I got in my pregnancies... but thinking it may still end in chemical as not that strong xxxx

has anyone else here had tests like this? its fighting..but its not dark enough is it? :cry: other peoples are darker.. :(

Those lines look good to me, it's progressed xx

So update girls..

I couldn't bear waiting until Tuesday for a scan so my ob told me to come right on in today.

Monday I was at ER and they said I was 6 weeks and no hb so to basically prepare for miscarriage

Today the u/s tech measured me at 5w6day and said according to my lmp I am supposed to be 5w2days so I am good. Also she saw the flickering of a hb! I still cannot believe it of course but this has put my mind a bit at ease. I think God is telling me to relax and stuff.

I want to jump with joy but don't wanna jinx myself. Anyway thought I'd share this update.

Fx for all our sticky beans :hugs:

Attachments

• CAM00266.jpg
    CAM00266.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 15

:happydance: It is getting darker.

So update girls..

I couldn't bear waiting until Tuesday for a scan so my ob told me to come right on in today.

Monday I was at ER and they said I was 6 weeks and no hb so to basically prepare for miscarriage

Today the u/s tech measured me at 5w6day and said according to my lmp I am supposed to be 5w2days so I am good. Also she saw the flickering of a hb! I still cannot believe it of course but this has put my mind a bit at ease. I think God is telling me to relax and stuff.

I want to jump with joy but don't wanna jinx myself. Anyway thought I'd share this update.

Fx for all our sticky beans :hugs:

:happydance:That is awesome! I wish my OB would see me sooner.

Hi ladies!! First off, congrats to all! May I join this group? I got my BFP on a Clear Blue Digital on Mother's Day and I am due on January 15th! Haven't had too many symptoms other than light cramping, one bad spell of nausea (a day before my BFP), and breast tenderness. My first OB apt is on June 19th when I'll be 10 weeks - I hope time goes quickly.... FX!

That's great sunshine, glad they could see a heartbeat.

I have my first midwife appointment tomorrow. So excited! I've had quite a stressful day ad at work there has been 2 cases of scarlet fever and 3 cases of chicken pox. Eek! Have been having shooting pains down the left side of my tummy, how much pain is okay? Some have been really bad

Hi ladies!! First off, congrats to all! May I join this group? I got my BFP on a Clear Blue Digital on Mother's Day and I am due on January 15th! Haven't had too many symptoms other than light cramping, one bad spell of nausea (a day before my BFP), and breast tenderness. My first OB apt is on June 19th when I'll be 10 weeks - I hope time goes quickly.... FX!

Congratulations and welcome to the group :)

Thanks Girls... I really hope this one manages to stay strong and stay there for another 8 months.. im 4 weeks today.. x

Sunshine.. what did I tell ya!!!!! woo hoo!!! I love the scan hun.. congratulations!!! x

Welcome Wifey :)

Thanks Girls... I really hope this one manages to stay strong and stay there for another 8 months.. im 4 weeks today.. x

Sunshine.. what did I tell ya!!!!! woo hoo!!! I love the scan hun.. congratulations!!! x

Welcome Wifey :)

True :haha: now they want me to come back from in three weeks pshhhhh lol

aww it will be even more detailed.. can't wait to see that one.. love the Hi mum and dad lol x

Hunt the person down that gave you negative news and ram a copy in their face and tell them to go get more training... ;)

I feel sorry for everyone having to experience that x

Hello

I just joined the forum and am very nervous.
Im 23 and this is my first pregnancy.
I found out I'm pregnant a couple of days ago and have been freaking out a lot, I thought I would only be a couple of weeks, but according to the midwife I'm about 6 weeks so bub (we nicknamed, because we don't want anyone to know yet) is due about 12th January...

The nurse has given me folic acid and I have taken books out of the library but am still very overwhelmed, hope you all might be able to calm me down.

I'm still trying to work out what all the abbreviations mean. Lol.

Dawn x

First of all welcome Dawn... :) there are lots of lovely ladies here... all ages.. 1st babies plus more.. so plenty of experience and a listening ear.

Congratulations on one of the most beautiful rewarding parts of you life.. also the scariest.. just take a deep breath and focus on the positives.. :)

Here are the abbreviations x Click this >>https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/forum-help-testing-area/730-babyandbump-lingo-abbreviations.html

aww it will be even more detailed.. can't wait to see that one.. love the Hi mum and dad lol x

Hunt the person down that gave you negative news and ram a copy in their face and tell them to go get more training... ;)

I feel sorry for everyone having to experience that x

I lnow right haha...I know I am not out the clear yet and its too soon to celebrate but I am gonna just take it one day at a time.

Crazy how people just automatically doom you because of your previous m/c...you know I mean us women have enough to worry about

They are also referring me to a rheumatalogist and perinatologist. I did test positive for ANA's so...hope they dont take too long cause if its something I need to be taking in addtl to all the stuff I am taking now than I wanna start asap

Sunshine can they not hurry up and prescribe it? my friend managed to get hers yesterday and she is 4weeks 4 days x

I'm having a really scary day today. From reading the boards I know it's normal but I can't shake it. First, I noticed my temp dropped a bit (yea, I'm still temping :blush: ) Lowest it's been since I first got my bfp. Then I noticed my nipples don't feel as sore today. I haven't had any other symptoms really, so now that it's gone and my temp is lower I'm freaking out :shrug: :wacko: Ughhh... I keep worrying I'm going to mc :cry:

My temp's been going down the last 2 days as well (also lowest since bfp), and my cramping has greatly subsided. Boobs still hurt like hell though. I know it's not any help, but you've got someone in a similar spot!

Apparently symptoms come and go when hormones increase etc.. hopefully its just that. x

My daughter had a baby last yr and she said she had NO symptoms.. no sore breasts no morning sickness.. nothing.. I currently had sore breasts to touch on the sides near armpits. and tired.. thats it really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->