*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

My temp's been going down the last 2 days as well (also lowest since bfp), and my cramping has greatly subsided. Boobs still hurt like hell though. I know it's not any help, but you've got someone in a similar spot!

Thanks, it's nice to know I'm not alone :)

Apparently symptoms come and go when hormones increase etc.. hopefully its just that. x

My daughter had a baby last yr and she said she had NO symptoms.. no sore breasts no morning sickness.. nothing.. I currently had sore breasts to touch on the sides near armpits. and tired.. thats it really.

I hope that's all it is. I think I need to stop temping, I'm sure it isn't doing me any good.

I only temped this morning as I was positive it had dropped.. I was shocked to see it still up there... im not temping tomorrow.. if u look at charts pregnant women go up n down.

Evening ladies

I had a sleep & I do feel abit better god damn hormones!!
I never argue with my mum we're normally really close but I think it all just happened on a bad day, I'm so emotional today it's unbelievable my boobs are killing me too & have gone so big, I really don't want to go out & buy any new bras yet but I don't know how long that'll last :-(

Also every doc I've had said not to temp after pregnancy as it goes all over the place, up and down all around.

Soanxious, hurry up and prescribe what? I haven't seen a perinatologist or rheumatalogist either..

I will keep taking the progesterone/baby aspirin even tho no clotting disorders detected and progesterone level is 58.8 but aftee recurrent miscarriages I am trying everything.

Hope they can get me into to see a rheumatologist.

I did test positive for ANA's and my sjorgens syndrome was high....I googled sjorgens but too much info dammit lol

Hi dawn and welcome to the group!! :)

I agree symptoms definitely come and go, yesterday my sickness wasn't too bad but today it's been awful, and my sore boobs have disappeared now.

Mrs - I'm glad your feeling a bit better, I've had a sleep too as my sickness was terrible and I felt exhausted, I've just woke up I hope I sleep tonight :haha:
Have you spoke with your mum since? X

Missy... Just read your question again, do you mean further in front or behind?

I mean like I'm 4 weeks 4 days and I asked my doctor why she wanted me to have a scan so early and she said she thinks I'm further along than I think .. But I know I'm not lol so was wondering if at ur scan even when you know when ur last period was is it possible to measure a few days ahead or even a week

I mean like I'm 4 weeks 4 days and I asked my doctor why she wanted me to have a scan so early and she said she thinks I'm further along than I think .. But I know I'm not lol so was wondering if at ur scan even when you know when ur last period was is it possible to measure a few days ahead or even a week

I think it is if you ovulate early, I could be wrong though.

I agree symptoms definitely come and go, yesterday my sickness wasn't too bad but today it's been awful, and my sore boobs have disappeared now.

Mrs - I'm glad your feeling a bit better, I've had a sleep too as my sickness was terrible and I felt exhausted, I've just woke up I hope I sleep tonight :haha:

I have spoke to her & I've told her that she's got to stop caring what my sister thinks it's me that's pregnant but all she's been bothered about since I found out is what my sisters opinion will be, quite frankly I don't care what her opinion is but my mum knows what she's like for getting in moods over the slightest thing & doesn't want to upset her, I think I've finally got it in her head how pissed off I am about it all, like I said I probably reacted worse then I normally would as my hormones are all over the place but it needed to be said & it would've been said eventually anyway x

I have spoke to her & I've told her that she's got to stop caring what my sister thinks it's me that's pregnant but all she's been bothered about since I found out is what my sisters opinion will be, quite frankly I don't care what her opinion is but my mum knows what she's like for getting in moods over the slightest thing & doesn't want to upset her, I think I've finally got it in her head how pissed off I am about it all, like I said I probably reacted worse then I normally would as my hormones are all over the place but it needed to be said & it would've been said eventually anyway x

At least you've said it now and fx that things change. Xx

Hi guys...I am so confused! They want me to get a transvaginal ultrasound already next week!! I'll only be 6+3. Maybe its because I had some spotting and my cycles were so weird and long that they want to get an idea of how far along I am. I'm worried we won't b able to see a heartbeat:-/

I think it is if you ovulate early, I could be wrong though.

Well I ovulated on the 23 rd going by my opk she kept asking about my last period as well and saying I could have gotten pregnant last month but I'd a scan on the 15th of April to look at my ovarys which was day 4 of my af .. Wish she would leave me alone she keeps stressing me out she asked me today if I'd had my scan yet :/ I was like no I booked it for 6 weeks 2 days as I don't want it too early and stress myself out

Hi guys...I am so confused! They want me to get a transvaginal ultrasound already next week!! I'll only be 6+3. Maybe its because I had some spotting and my cycles were so weird and long that they want to get an idea of how far along I am. I'm worried we won't b able to see a heartbeat:-/

I had a scan at 6+3 with my last pregnancy and saw a very clear heartbeat :)

I had a scan at 6+3 with my last pregnancy and saw a very clear heartbeat :)

Good to hear I'll be 6 weeks 2 days at my first and I've been scared I won't see anything

I can post the scan picture of you want an idea of what we saw x

This was mine at 6 weeks 3 days my last pregnancy.
https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j361/AllBeauty20/IMG_20131110_135822.jpg

In my last pregnancy we had a private scan at exactly 6 week 3 days and we saw the hb :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->