*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Anyone else continued peeing on sticks after the got a bfp I can't help it as mine were so faint finally got one I'm happy with I think this ttc and bfp stuff makes us all a little crazy lol or is it just me ....:wacko:

View attachment 764687

I am too I've took so many tests :) this is today's test at 18dpo with a very diluted wee so I'm very pleased I got my :bfp: at 11dpo xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 4
OMG so much to catch up on!!

Hi My EDD is January 14th for now till I have my first u/s on May 27th It may change a little, depends on when my Dr wants to go by. My LMP was April 6th but I according to FF I O'd on April 23rd. So today is 20 dpo for me :) This will be our 3rd hoping for a boy we have 2 sweet girls. But really healthy is all I pray for!

Hi ladies!! Just got my positive today! SO excited and still in a bit of shock. I'm due around January 20, and would love to be in this group so we can follow and support each other :)

Hi ladies! My edd is January 22 2015!! I was worried about my hcg levels but i found out that they tripled from two days ago!! I'm very excited!

hi ladies! Wanted to join in. EDD is Jan 18th as of right now! Had a m/c in Jan so hoping for a stick bean!!

Hello

I just joined the forum and am very nervous.
Im 23 and this is my first pregnancy.
I found out I'm pregnant a couple of days ago and have been freaking out a lot, I thought I would only be a couple of weeks, but according to the midwife I'm about 6 weeks so bub (we nicknamed, because we don't want anyone to know yet) is due about 12th January...

The nurse has given me folic acid and I have taken books out of the library but am still very overwhelmed, hope you all might be able to calm me down.

I'm still trying to work out what all the abbreviations mean. Lol.

Dawn x

Hi ladies!! First off, congrats to all! May I join this group? I got my BFP on a Clear Blue Digital on Mother's Day and I am due on January 15th! Haven't had too many symptoms other than light cramping, one bad spell of nausea (a day before my BFP), and breast tenderness. My first OB apt is on June 19th when I'll be 10 weeks - I hope time goes quickly.... FX!

Welcome to the group ladies and huge congrats to you all! :flower::happydance:

Had a surprise job interview this morning. Should find out in a couple of hours. Hope I get brownie points for driving to the city at 1.5 hours notice!

Good luck Tui, hope you hear back with good news soon :)

Yay I'm an apple seed, so excited :haha:

LOVE it when the tickers change and move up! :dance:

I wish I could just STOP POAS!

top today smu 2 hour hold hardly any wee in cup. bottom yesterday

Darkest I got in my pregnancies... but thinking it may still end in chemical as not that strong xxxx

has anyone else here had tests like this? its fighting..but its not dark enough is it? :cry: other peoples are darker.. :(

Looks like a fab progression to me hun :hugs: try not to compare your tests to anyone else's (hard I know!), as long as yours are progressing every 48hrs that's all that matters :)

So update girls..

I couldn't bear waiting until Tuesday for a scan so my ob told me to come right on in today.

Monday I was at ER and they said I was 6 weeks and no hb so to basically prepare for miscarriage

Today the u/s tech measured me at 5w6day and said according to my lmp I am supposed to be 5w2days so I am good. Also she saw the flickering of a hb! I still cannot believe it of course but this has put my mind a bit at ease. I think God is telling me to relax and stuff.

I want to jump with joy but don't wanna jinx myself. Anyway thought I'd share this update.

Fx for all our sticky beans :hugs:

Fantastic! Please tell me you've told DH now!? :haha:

I'm having a really scary day today. From reading the boards I know it's normal but I can't shake it. First, I noticed my temp dropped a bit (yea, I'm still temping :blush: ) Lowest it's been since I first got my bfp. Then I noticed my nipples don't feel as sore today. I haven't had any other symptoms really, so now that it's gone and my temp is lower I'm freaking out :shrug: :wacko: Ughhh... I keep worrying I'm going to mc :cry:

Put the thermometer away! I'm not chastising you, as I'm just as bad.... OH had to take mine away from me yesterday :rofl: mine started dipping too, but I don't think you're supposed to continue charting this far into a pregnancy and as long as you're over the cover line I'm sure it's absolutely fine anyway :hugs:

Is it possible to be dated further the ur lmp ?

Yes, if your cycles are shorter than the average 28days :)

Hi guys...I am so confused! They want me to get a transvaginal ultrasound already next week!! I'll only be 6+3. Maybe its because I had some spotting and my cycles were so weird and long that they want to get an idea of how far along I am. I'm worried we won't b able to see a heartbeat:-/

I'm sure you will hun :hugs: and a transvag scan are the best for this early on so you'll get a much clearer picture of your bean :)

Phew all caught up! Sorry if I've missed anyone, it's a mission just to acknowledge new joiners and get the EDD list updated at the minute! Can't believe we are getting edd's for the last week of January now :D so amazing!

My only symptom is still exhaustion, I'm really struggling with it :sleep: my eyelids constantly feel heavy and I just feel heavy and blahhhh! Not the easiest when you have two crazy toddlers craving your attention all day long! Roll on second tri :haha:

oooo look at all these early scans <3

I cant remember who asked now but yeah even if you know when you o'd you can measure a few days out at your scan. xx

Thank you lolly... I know.. I shouldnt be checking other tests.. but its a habit :( just want a nice strong line.. but the smu was a forced tiny bit of urine.. hoping that was the reason x

Lovely symptoms the tiredness :) I have just had a 2 hour nap myself.. I was falling asleep driving home lol. so climbed into bed and fell asleep :)

If your tired with toddlers now what are you gonna be like with another waking all hours? lol your brave ;) xx

Hey ladies, hope you all are doing well! I felt really sick this morning.

Thanks for all the reassurance ladies:) I'm feeling a little better about it now. Just thought it was way too early.

My sickness lasts until about 10am & then I'm starving all day!!
It's so warm here today I'm seriously having hot flushes, trying to hide a bump, huge boobs, hormones & swollen feet is no fun in this heat!! At least in summer people will know so I can get away with being a hot sweaty mess!!

It's so warm here today I'm seriously having hot flushes, trying to hide a bump, huge boobs, hormones & swollen feet is no fun in this heat!! At least in summer people will know so I can get away with being a hot sweaty mess!!

:rofl: I'm dreading the heat in summer with a big bump

My MS today is the worst it's been so far. No vomiting or anything. But I get these terrible waves of nausea. It seems to be worse in the morning/early afternoon. I tend to get it when either I'm hungry or have eaten too much. And I'm ALWAYS hungry. :haha:

My MS today is the worst it's been so far. No vomiting or anything. But I get these terrible waves of nausea. It seems to be worse in the morning/early afternoon. I tend to get it when either I'm hungry or have eaten too much. And I'm ALWAYS hungry. :haha:

SNAP! could of written that myself.

LOL yup sounds exactly like me. It woke me up this morning.

SNAP! could of written that myself.

Glad to hear I'm not the only one!!

LOL yup sounds exactly like me. It woke me up this morning.

Lol, I wake up sooooooo hungry!! If I don't snack right before I go to bed, I'm screwed in the morning.

So update girls..

I couldn't bear waiting until Tuesday for a scan so my ob told me to come right on in today.

Monday I was at ER and they said I was 6 weeks and no hb so to basically prepare for miscarriage

Today the u/s tech measured me at 5w6day and said according to my lmp I am supposed to be 5w2days so I am good. Also she saw the flickering of a hb! I still cannot believe it of course but this has put my mind a bit at ease. I think God is telling me to relax and stuff.

I want to jump with joy but don't wanna jinx myself. Anyway thought I'd share this update.

Fx for all our sticky beans :hugs:

Yay, so pleased for you. Now relax :hugs:

Hi ladies!! First off, congrats to all! May I join this group? I got my BFP on a Clear Blue Digital on Mother's Day and I am due on January 15th! Haven't had too many symptoms other than light cramping, one bad spell of nausea (a day before my BFP), and breast tenderness. My first OB apt is on June 19th when I'll be 10 weeks - I hope time goes quickly.... FX!

:happydance: Welcome and congratulations :hugs:

aww it will be even more detailed.. can't wait to see that one.. love the Hi mum and dad lol x

Hunt the person down that gave you negative news and ram a copy in their face and tell them to go get more training... ;)

I feel sorry for everyone having to experience that x

:haha: remind me not to get on your bad side !
Hello

I just joined the forum and am very nervous.
Im 23 and this is my first pregnancy.
I found out I'm pregnant a couple of days ago and have been freaking out a lot, I thought I would only be a couple of weeks, but according to the midwife I'm about 6 weeks so bub (we nicknamed, because we don't want anyone to know yet) is due about 12th January...

The nurse has given me folic acid and I have taken books out of the library but am still very overwhelmed, hope you all might be able to calm me down.

I'm still trying to work out what all the abbreviations mean. Lol.

Dawn x

Welcome honey, relax and enjoy it if you can.

:rofl: I'm dreading the heat in summer with a big bump

My third trimester is going to be in the hottest time here. Well at least I'll get a brown belly :haha: thank goodness we have a pool. Although not sure how I'm going to get in and out of it when that fat :dohh:

np calles and I've got a uti dammit...uff gotta start my amox/clav this evening....can this harm the baby? I just saw the little bean and some flickering and don't want to lose this.

I just finished antibiotic cream for a yeast infection..dayumm I am all fu*&%ed up haha

Aww gutted :-( I bought myself a treat to eat when I'd put the boys in bed & while hubby's away, I don't do it often but I thought why not I'm allowed to eat chocolate without feeling guilty now :winkwink: just opened them & this is what I got :-(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 17
Tui I'm so jealous of you! Wish we had a pool, I suffer with swollen feet anyway when the weathers not freezing (still have to wear flip flops upto November!) could really do with a pool to sit soaking my feet in x

How we all doing ladies? We didn't go and see a car today (OH was a bit rough from drinking last night lol) but he is going to ring around tomorrow :)
Going to bed soon and hope my little man sleeps better!

Tui I'm so jealous of you! Wish we had a pool, I suffer with swollen feet anyway when the weathers not freezing (still have to wear flip flops upto November!) could really do with a pool to sit soaking my feet in x

We never meant to get a pool, just fell in love with the house (100 years old) and established garden and it happened to be there. It takes a fair bit of maintenance but it is lovely in the summer. So much warmer here than UK, I got sick of rain and snow living in Yorkshire. Cornwall was good though, had many years of Cornish summers. Still make Cornish Pasties every couple of months :haha:

Maybe you can get a paddling pool for your poorly feet? Good excuse for lots of foot massages from your hubby too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->