*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Mrs - are those the marvelous mix ups??? I've had them and was disappointed with how little was in the bag!!

Evening ladies,

Welcome all the newbies and hope everyone else is well :flower:

Just a quick hello before I jump in my pit, been as sick as a dog today and my Boobs feel like they've been hit by a bus. Got a cracking sore throat too... Is there anything I cam take for it?

Evening ladies,

Just a quick hello before I jump in my pit, been as sick as a dog today and my Boobs feel like they've been hit by a bus. Got a cracking sore throat too... Is there anything I cam take for it?

I used to gargle with soluble aspirin for a sore throat, spit don't swallow. It really works. Seeing as girls take baby aspirin right through the first trimester, the little bit you absorb won't hurt.

Tui I'm so jealous of you! Wish we had a pool, I suffer with swollen feet anyway when the weathers not freezing (still have to wear flip flops upto November!) could really do with a pool to sit soaking my feet in x

We never meant to get a pool, just fell in love with the house (100 years old) and established garden and it happened to be there. It takes a fair bit of maintenance but it is lovely in the summer. So much warmer here than UK, I got sick of rain and snow living in Yorkshire. Cornwall was good though, had many years of Cornish summers. Still make Cornish Pasties every couple of months :haha:

Maybe you can get a paddling pool for your poorly feet? Good excuse for lots of foot massages from your hubby too.

That pool sounds amazing! I can't complain though. I live on a lake, although the ice only came off last weekend. Went for a quick kayak with my mum and when we were done and I was getting out, she started laughing like crazy. When she finally stopped, I asked her what what going on, and she said, "oh, just imagining you trying to get out of the kayak with a huge belly". If I stay sticky, I'll keep you posted on how many times I tip it :D

for those of you who were pregnant before- when did you start getting cravings? my guess is 2nd tri?

i'm worried about how those will be- because i crave foods pretty bad as it is (one of those things that usually changes with my cycle). Right now all I want is pizza. not just any pizza- greasy pizza that you have to fold in half or eat with a fork / knife.... (but if I eat that now, I'll be suffering in a few hours- I get horrible heartburn early pregnancy. and gas and bloating. sigh.)

god help my husband (and me) if this bean sticks a few more months, and I find out what real cravings are! :haha:

Oh, just a note on the attention span of the male species.... when we first moved into this house (last sept) DH said " right love I'll take care of the pool " meaning the cleaning, chlorine balance, ph levels, filter time etc. Well its not easy to balance a pool and everyone has a different way of doing things if you ask, so I left him to it. Two months later when it kept going green he gave up and I took over! I altered a few things and persevered and its fine now. Maybe the chemistry degree helped? Trouble is I have to do it all the time now. Cleaning the sides of the pool with a brush might be a tad difficult when I'm front heavy :haha: I nearly fell in last time as it was!

Oh, just a note on the attention span of the male species.... when we first moved into this house (last sept) DH said " right love I'll take care of the pool " meaning the cleaning, chlorine balance, ph levels, filter time etc. Well its not easy to balance a pool and everyone has a different way of doing things if you ask, so I left him to it. Two months later when it kept going green he gave up and I took over! I altered a few things and persevered and its fine now. Maybe the chemistry degree helped? Trouble is I have to do it all the time now. Cleaning the sides of the pool with a brush might be a tad difficult when I'm front heavy :haha: I nearly fell in last time as it was!

:rofl: men!! Useless ;)

for those of you who were pregnant before- when did you start getting cravings? my guess is 2nd tri?

i'm worried about how those will be- because i crave foods pretty bad as it is (one of those things that usually changes with my cycle). Right now all I want is pizza. not just any pizza- greasy pizza that you have to fold in half or eat with a fork / knife.... (but if I eat that now, I'll be suffering in a few hours- I get horrible heartburn early pregnancy. and gas and bloating. sigh.)

god help my husband (and me) if this bean sticks a few more months, and I find out what real cravings are! :haha:
With my daughter I didn't crave anything until third tri and all I could think about was mcdonalds x

i can't complain about men- DH is turning around on his way from work to go try to find a greasy pizza. Not gonna lie- I'm excited. I've been thinking about it all afternoon! (soooo unhealthy. probably gonna have to go on a long walk after!)

i can't complain about men- DH is turning around on his way from work to go try to find a greasy pizza. Not gonna lie- I'm excited. I've been thinking about it all afternoon! (soooo unhealthy. probably gonna have to go on a long walk after!)

Mmmm! Lucky you I'm so jealous! Think I'm going to have to make do with toast

Check this out..it gave me a good laugh, plus she's got some excellent advice on how to avoid spending loads on mat. wear.

https://alphamom.com/pregnancy/pregnancy-calendar/week-five/

The bit about bloating & "affectionately rubbing my little gas-baby" was my favourite part :D

Think I just got my first bout of nausea and vommitting. Cannot even finish the food dh brought home. But it could be the antibiotic too

All i know is i keep gagging

Hello all,
Took me awhile to catch up with everything. I have been busy lately, my 13 year old cat has been sick and I finally took her to the vet and they can't figure out what is wrong with her and I am stuck with either paying a ton of money to find out or to just wait and see, any advice?? I have already forked out $300 for blood work to find out nothing.
On on a plus side my first Dr.'s appointment is tomorrow!

Evening ladies,

I used to gargle with soluble aspirin for a sore throat, spit don't swallow. It really works. Seeing as girls take baby aspirin right through the first trimester, the little bit you absorb won't hurt.

I've had a sore throat too the last few days. I've been gargling with warm saltwater. I always took Tylenol with my other pg when I had pain, but I know there are new concerns about it now.

Hello ladies! I've been sick on and off since before my bfp but today I feel good. Boobs are still sore tho! I'm jealous of all of you who get such early scans! Around here we get to hear the heartbeat on a Doppler when it's time but we don't get to see that baby for what seems like forever!!

I'm obsessed with this group and reading everyone's symptoms. I don't have any as of yet, it's only been 1 day since my test. But I do feel weird, like my stomach feels fluttery lol, I know that's just psychological. I have my first appt next week for blood work. I can't wait for the u/s though!

I'm obsessed with this group and reading everyone's symptoms. I don't have any as of yet, it's only been 1 day since my test. But I do feel weird, like my stomach feels fluttery lol, I know that's just psychological. I have my first appt next week for blood work. I can't wait for the u/s though!

Yay!!! Good luck Sunshine! <3
I get to go in for my first appointment tomorrow (Friday). It is also only the blood test but hopefully they will schedule me for my first scan soon!

Morning everyone. I am soooo tired this morning. Had hardly any sleep last night. Alex fell asleep on the sofa and we went up to bed about 10pm, then he woke when I put him down, fell back to sleep for not even an hour and woke up crying and coughing, which seemed like forever then he tried fighting me until he finally went to sleep on me with me sitting up, for maybe half an hour. We slept with the light on, and I had to keep propping him up on his pillow as he would slide down!

Anyway, I took my last test this morning at 17dpo, I havent taken one since 14dpo (pm) and there is NO difference!! Gonna get some asda tests this afternoon they seeem to like me better lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->