*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Evening ladies,

Welcome all the newbies and hope everyone else is well :flower:

Just a quick hello before I jump in my pit, been as sick as a dog today and my Boobs feel like they've been hit by a bus. Got a cracking sore throat too... Is there anything I cam take for it?

I used to gargle with soluble aspirin for a sore throat, spit don't swallow. It really works. Seeing as girls take baby aspirin right through the first trimester, the little bit you absorb won't hurt.

I've had a sore throat too the last few days. I've been gargling with warm saltwater. I always took Tylenol with my other pg when I had pain, but I know there are new concerns about it now.

Wow been offline for a wk and have to catch up on over 100 pages - this thread moves so fast!

Welcome to all the new ladies - here's to a H&H 9 months!! And very sorry to hear all the ladies who are having issues - here's hoping everything works out well!! :hugs:

Been travelling with work so am glad to be home now. Especially having to hide the fact that I'm not drinking. How are you ladies today?

My boobs are still killing me & been getting some really bad headaches...but otherwise not too bad

I've been getting a sore throat as well - hoping salt water works too!

Ok so I just had another look and I think todays is a little bit darker but thought it would be darker than it is!
https://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg600/Alexs_Mummy/20140515_082854_zps1c90a765.jpg

There's a slight progression there, welshgirl!

I know y'all say to stop temping after a bfp, but i've been unable to break the habit. Took my temp today, and it's still getting lower (and i think it should stay up since i'm on progesterone). So I tested. Again. Today's 22dpo frer didn't look any darker than the 20dpo, which I'm hoping is normal at this point. The cbd went from 2-3 yesterday to my first 3+ this morning, so I hope that's bigger than a temp drop. Also the disappearence of cramps...

(In the pic, top is 20dpo frer, followed by yesterday's cbd, then both of today's 22dpo tests)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 17
Morning ladies!! Wow this thread moves fast!!! Anyone else feeling massively grumpy at the moment??

It's not as good as what I thought it would be. I've ordered some clear blue digital tests to come on Monday or Tuesday. But apparently the tests I've got are 100mui so not as sensitive.

I dont know anything about temping but it's good that the cbd has gone to 3+

Ok so I just had another look and I think todays is a little bit darker but thought it would be darker than it is!
https://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg600/Alexs_Mummy/20140515_082854_zps1c90a765.jpg

They look great to me! X

I know y'all say to stop temping after a bfp, but i've been unable to break the habit. Took my temp today, and it's still getting lower (and i think it should stay up since i'm on progesterone). So I tested. Again. Today's 22dpo frer didn't look any darker than the 20dpo, which I'm hoping is normal at this point. The cbd went from 2-3 yesterday to my first 3+ this morning, so I hope that's bigger than a temp drop. Also the disappearence of cramps...

(In the pic, top is 20dpo frer, followed by yesterday's cbd, then both of today's 22dpo tests)

I don't think those frers can get any darker! X

Those look upside down to me. Is that just me? Mine were much darker with the line on the left than the line on the right. I am confused hehe, could you maybe explain?

Those look upside down to me. Is that just me? Mine were much darker with the line on the left than the line on the right. I am confused hehe, could you maybe explain?

I'm confused too now, who's tests are you talking about? I want my tests to look like these lol.
if you're talking about my tests, they are the right way around, they are first response but not the early result (OH picked up wrong ones but can't complain he doesnt know the difference) and these aren't as sensitive as FRER, these are like 100miu so less sensitive.
Sorry if you didnt mean mine but I got confused because SCgirls tests are as you described?

Eight my sickness has kicked in again today & I feel awful :-( my mil is picking the kids up from school from me so I don't have to leave the house I feel so ill.

How are you all feeling today?

Eight my sickness has kicked in again today & I feel awful :-( my mil is picking the kids up from school from me so I don't have to leave the house I feel so ill.

How are you all feeling today?

Like crap. MS hit me hard last night and it woke me up this morning. I came very close to vomiting this morning. The good news is, it replaced my hunger. So maybe I won't be the size of a house by the end of my first trimester. :haha:

Feeling soso...boobies hurt.

Last night I threw up but could've been my amox/clav antibiotic.

Going to refill my progesterone today as I missed a dose yesterday, hope it doesn't affect anything.

I'm ok today I'm just so tired I've no energy at all I've been in bed most the day. :sleep: I'm feeling nauseas now that I'm hungry but I can't bare anything too much so I'm just going to have toast and crisps :(

I'm leaving you ladies! My little baby grew wings on Monday. Xx

I'm sorry to hear this. :-( take care of yourself.

Those progressions look good to me! With my other pregnancies it took forever for mine to get dark. With both kids the hospital tol me I wasn't preggo. But I was. This time? Baby knew what was up. Lol.

No TEMPING!!! Lol. That is just a hazard to your stressors!!! After my m/c my temps never went above cover line. Ever. (I still don't know how I got preggo this time. I know but it's still a wonder). And at the ER last week my temp was still super low. So I don't think it's a great indicator of well much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->