*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

This morning was the first time I've ever had that tight or full feeling in my lower abdomen that someone described earlier - that was exciting. Totally exhausted but less nauseous - smandel...I'm going to end up joining you in trying to pull off a house impression - the only thing that staves off the sick is......no surprise.....food!

Oh my gosh this thread moves at a fast speed :thumb up:

I'm 7 weeks today and boy oh boy wham bam thank you mam my boobies have grown a whole size. Who needs a boob job just get pregnant lol but in saying that wow are they sensitive and full and SORE :( No morning sickness yet thank goodness, feel more quizzy at night time as I did with DD 1. Eating quite a lot and being hit with tiredness.

Hows everyones symptoms tracking?

Hi ladies.. still no bleeding.. no more testing for me its too stressful.. so taking it hour by hour day by day...

Symptoms.. constipation - slightly tired - loss of appetite - very slight tender boobs on the side.. that's it.. what symptoms did you ladies have at 4 weeks? xx

Hi ladies.. still no bleeding.. no more testing for me its too stressful.. so taking it hour by hour day by day...

Symptoms.. constipation - slightly tired - loss of appetite - very slight tender boobs on the side.. that's it.. what symptoms did you ladies have at 4 weeks? xx

I didn't have a real lot of symptoms then hun. Just my boobs were tender on sides and nipples getting sensitive that gave it away and slightly tired thats all I had. Keeping Fingers x for you :hugs:

cross posts... lol

my nipples may be tender I don't know..I BF my 3 children and I lost feeling in my nipples a few years ago now... even if I try n tickle them I can't feel them so hoping that is why I don't get the sensitive nipples thing...

Hi ladies, anyone having trouble sleeping? I toss and turn all night - get hot sweats, and have been sleeping terribly the past few nights (I'm 5 weeks). I had one bout with nausea 2 days before my BFP, and a small one a few minutes ago. Last night my breasts were so sore I couldn't get comfortable, I had to go put on a bra before even trying to fall asleep. Ugh, but in the end all this will be so worth it :)

I've had no symptoms yet soanxious. I'm hoping they will kick in soon! I had morning sickness with Alex 2 days after I found out I was pregnant with him but think I was 5 weeks when I found out, this time is a whole week earlier!

Well I've not been able to eat much all day :-( so I'm going to try a nice pasta bake & salad with the kids for our tea, hopefully I'll be able to keep it down, I'm starving & have no energy :-(

Mrs - I feel the same I'm so hungry but I can't face food, pasta sounds yummy though! I've been in bed asleep for the past hour, thank god for hubby x

I fell asleep at 6:30pm last night on the couch. Dh woke me up to move to bed at 10pm, and slept again till 4am. Went back to bed 4:30am to 6:30am- I'm just tired all the time! Glad I'm not the only one!

Hopefully you will soon Welshgirl to make you feel more pregnant :D x

I used to have massive problems sleeping at night.. now I don't.. I can goto bed at midnight and sleep till 7am and doze odd around 4ish..for an hour.. x

Ooo anyone got funny TTC stories? new room opened to lift the mood for ttc its here xx https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...-things-we-do-ttc-tww-come-join-share-us.html

I've started to miscarry, bleeding started a few hours about and already in so much pain.

You all made me feel welcome in the short time I was here, thanks for that. we are no longer going to pursue pregnancy but I wish all of you the best for the future.

I've started to miscarry, bleeding started a few hours about and already in so much pain.

You all made me feel welcome in the short time I was here, thanks for that. we are no longer going to pursue pregnancy but I wish all of you the best for the future.

So sorry to hear it :( :nope::hugs:

I have an odd question for you all....with your nausea - is it like car sickness, a lump in your stomach, or like a sort of cramp feeling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->