*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

I've started to miscarry, bleeding started a few hours about and already in so much pain.

You all made me feel welcome in the short time I was here, thanks for that. we are no longer going to pursue pregnancy but I wish all of you the best for the future.

I'm so sorry!! :hugs:

I've started to miscarry, bleeding started a few hours about and already in so much pain.

You all made me feel welcome in the short time I was here, thanks for that. we are no longer going to pursue pregnancy but I wish all of you the best for the future.

Oh hun.. I am so sorry :( :hugs: xx

I'm so sorry Hun take good care if yourself xxx :hugs:

I'm so so sorry to here this Hun, take care xx

I'm so sorry for your loss :hugs:

So sorry for your loss, I know it's hard (has miscarriage two cycles ago). My prayers are with you.

My symptoms are constantly feeling sick, hardly can eat or drink, am so hungry am trying to eat but eurgh :sick: my boobs have really started to hurt since I found out a few days ago, how quickly will they grow?? X

So sorry for you!!! :hugs: praying u get ur rainbow soon!

So very sorry to hear this - take care of yourself! :hugs::cry:

soo sorry to hear hun.

Just peeking in and saying hello! :)

Every time I got morning sickness it was just nausea. Like when you have the flu and need to vomit. Other than that it was just an "off" feeling.

My 1st scan is tomorrow. Soooooo. Nervous. My bp keeps sky rocketing and putting me on the verge of a panic attack.

And I can't wear my pants. :-/ I've gained no weight but my pants don't fit. How's this even possible!?!

Did anyone get a funny sensation in uterus..like a bubble/tight feeling/ pressure at around 4 weeks?

Just peeking in and saying hello! :)

Every time I got morning sickness it was just nausea. Like when you have the flu and need to vomit. Other than that it was just an "off" feeling.

My 1st scan is tomorrow. Soooooo. Nervous. My bp keeps sky rocketing and putting me on the verge of a panic attack.

And I can't wear my pants. :-/ I've gained no weight but my pants don't fit. How's this even possible!?!

I haven't put on any weight but I look a few months gone most of the day. I seem to have an air baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->